Worst Nobling History

MR.MR

At rank 1, and still a higher points/village count than anyone has yet to achieve on w68, and thus the true King of Internalling, that would have to go to Dave/Immune, and his phobia of the color red.

DeletedUser

Dave may have succeed into beating you ( I really have no clue how bad it was for you) but never in my TW career,I had seen a duke merging completly a top 2 acount into is top 1 acount whitout sharing a single vill with is mates,thus combined with the fact he nobled only barb and intern from is whole tribe in is long journey into W68,make him in my mind,the damn queen of being an intern and barb wh***...

You got to admit,that if you succeed to beat that,theyre is no way in hell you should be pround of it:icon_eek: .

edit: absolutly not related to the topic,but it add some spice to that amazing story,that dude even tryed to sell is acount for money atm he was taking a beating and that is tribe was falling apart,so he kind of win the 'being a je*k' award too! 2 bird with one stone yo!:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113752

#1 Weren't you behind that big external drama of quitting, yet here you are.

#2 No internalling history can beat my W61 record m8, as the duke of NAD's can attest to
:lol:

I have tried many times quitting tribalwars, but have never been successful.

DeletedUser110536

Here is a new spin on the internal/barb kings and queens that I am throwing out there so people can chew on:

Isn't it our job to stop the internallers/barb noblers? I mean guys have massive accounts, why are we not attacking them and taking their vills. It is not an enemy's job to not grow, it is our job to stop them.

Idk just a thought(possibly because lots of inactives in this world I posted this).

DeletedUser86709

So is your ability to convince your tribemates to waste 50% of their nukes on my stack :eek:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Let me guess, you are mad we left you out of the list? :p i have yet to find a Pro member with decent nobling history so might as well throw all of em in this list.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

meh I just wasted 50-60 nuke on 2 village from pro and I really dong give a flyyyyying faaack...

Cause yanno...it is expected to happen sometime when you 'fight' for the vill you gain....

I always considered that a good nuke is a dead nuke,unless your early game and that you need to farm hard to keep going,theyre is no valid reason to have iddle nuke doing nothing in your vill when your at wars:icon_idea: So yah,it is still better to waste them on stack then to not use them at all meh think...

DeletedUser110536

Bon Bon, just look at the ODA the Pro guys/gals have....pathetic. Except for a couple former V/A yet even those guys based on their size their ODA sucks.

Apparently, they either all are turtles thus noble internals/barbs, or they really do like watching their O stay in their vills.

Hence, why you get a guy bragging that his defense is getting nuked by others.