1. Tubbins
2. Tubbins
3. Tubbins
4. Tubbins
5. Tubbins

Love you Aaron ;)

DeletedUser

xenthyl- any tribe the chuckle brothers lead is bound to fail
huggy- doesn't dodge his nukes, lost his 8-9 vills that bordered us, doesn't bother trying to noble any of us just sends random nukes. his pure lc nukes just make me laugh
3balls- crap at defending
mystic meg -front line against knock with only 1 conquer that was recapped,crap
Lord Evil Trucker- sends terrible attacks
Alfonso- previous experiences with him in 4play, he knows why
lordrighteous- seems 2 busy internalling to get involved in the world war thats going on

DeletedUser100354

the bottom 5 players on ranking that has a village

DeletedUser

xenthyl- any tribe the chuckle brothers lead is bound to fail
huggy- doesn't dodge his nukes, lost his 8-9 vills that bordered us, doesn't bother trying to noble any of us just sends random nukes. his pure lc nukes just make me laugh
3balls- crap at defending
mystic meg -front line against knock with only 1 conquer that was recapped,crap
Lord Evil Trucker- sends terrible attacks
Alfonso- previous experiences with him in 4play, he knows why
lordrighteous- seems 2 busy internalling to get involved in the world war thats going on

:icon_eek: oh my, dan you're still up to that until now? I thought we're friends... I thought we're ok now.. guess not.. :icon_cry: oh my, it hurts.. :icon_cry: my heart aches.. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser7488

huggy
spindle
ruggers
alessergod
elfspice

Is it wrong that all of them are in happy?

DeletedUser

ok

1. xenthyl - as a leader you are suppose to lead by example, show respect to other tribes regardless of your own opinion and both co's have abused everyone as there ego's come 1st as they thought no one could stop then

2. mystic meg - while on patzer acc we had a few convo's, this guy thinks hes an amazing frontline player yet has done nuthing of any value, he thinks catting a few empty villages is an achievement (1 lvl at a time) struggles with simple maths when looking to find villages and also thinks 4 villages is an inadequate number to expand on a frontline but refused to give what is an adequate number to start with
not to mention the only time he put effort into faking was 10 hrs after the nap was dropped

3. spindle - while in tws she had ppl feel sry for her after her accusations towards happy now she moved to happy n within few hrs of moving nobling her former tribe, loyalty is not in this womans book and she wud happily backstab you just to save herself
not to mention she feels 16 war conquers in a 5 month period on a frontline is really good while she was frantically internalling her tribem8s and losing them villages aswell

4. the current snyderman (markvs) - he thinks nuking me alone in an area not near my frontline village is a great tactic, hasnt realised tho that i've nobled near 40 villages within the last 5 days regardless of his nuking n poor noble nuke trains n 1 gd timed train (prob to prove a point)

5. pain.carbon - thinks hes the best player in the game yet has not done anythin of value in the knock war and has lost his frontline with infamy in a matter of days of the war kicking off, his conquers has slowed dwn recently n well thats cus internals have dried up in happy, only a matter of time till he loses rank 1

6 lord evil trucker - even tho he keeps trying his attempts at nobling are really poor and obvious, he makes defending so easy, if only there were ppl in happy that were gd enuf to teach him

7. huggy - you would expect much better from the rank 2 player in happy yet has been mocked constantly for his poor efforts in this war (knock war) and well lack of retakes makes me assume hes not putting up much of a fight, another fraud like pain?

DeletedUser

wow i forgot spindle, i feel terrible now :( him,huggy and xenthyl are joint 1st on mine :icon_razz:

:icon_eek: oh my, dan you're still up to that until now? I thought we're friends... I thought we're ok now.. guess not.. :icon_cry: oh my, it hurts.. :icon_cry: my heart aches.. :icon_sad:

forgiven, never forgotten ;) lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100635

I honestly don't think that this account has ever nobled an even half worthwhile target. All he does is chill on the rim/backline nobling complete noobs and internals. What a joker, and what a boring life the owners live.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think that this account has ever nobled an even half worthwhile target. All he does is chill on the rim/backline nobling complete noobs and internals. What a joker, and what a boring life the owners live.

don't speak as you know what's happening to the co's life, or to anyone around here, what would happen if you're that guy? which your life is boring, would you still think about living? lolz..

DeletedUser

Worst players in no particular order:
1. Dewman40 -I haven't ever seen attacks so badly coordinated.
2. Tms005 -Barb nobling noob.
3. Vertical Sticks -Hasn't learnt to dodge O troops yet.
4. Rarek - Hasn't managed to send a proper train yet.
5. Huggy -Minimal participation now TWS are gone.

Not biast in anyway, there were many more candidates.

DeletedUser102970

wowowow 2nd post. :icon_rolleyes:

thanks for noticing, i guess your life is more boring for minding someone like me. and yeah, i'm the joker smurf. :p

hmm.. about nobling a worthwhile target, any village as long as it will do something for my tribe in the future is a worthwhile target, it doesnt matter if the owner is a noob like me or not. :icon_biggrin: btw if you dont know, its a game that requires players to conquer another village. :lol:

so you've quit from 57? try looking at stats, i believe your account nobling 2.5k barbs is really your qualification of a worthwhile target. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hmm.. about nobling a worthwhile target, any village as long as it will do something for my tribe in the future is a worthwhile target, it doesnt matter if the owner is a noob like me or not. :icon_biggrin: btw if you dont know, its a game that requires players to conquer another village. :lol:

personally wouldn't see back line internals as a worthwhile target while my tribe is at war with the number 1 tribe, id rather have my biggest player nobling happy, obviously a difference of opinion on a worthwhile target though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser102970

personally wouldn't see back line internals as a worthwhile target while my tribe is at war with the number 1 tribe, id rather have my biggest player nobling happy, obviously a difference of opinion on a worthwhile target though :icon_wink:

i got you there, but my position dictates me to simply clean up the rim and defend my tribemates' villages on the front. You on the other hand have already established a good position at the front line from previous internals and war.

Honestly, i blame it to Knock! had they not limit my expansion in K45 I would have better launch pads. lol, anyway, i may not be nobling yet, but i'm helping out ask shadow naga if the player hasnt quit yet. lol :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i got you there, but my position dictates me to simply clean up the rim and defend my tribemates' villages on the front. You on the other hand have already established a good position at the front line from previous internals and war.

Honestly, i blame it to Knock! had they not limit my expansion in K45 I would have better launch pads. lol, anyway, i may not be nobling yet, but i'm helping out ask shadow naga if the player hasnt quit yet. lol :icon_biggrin:

wasn't aware id taken any internals on the front with happy, maybe u can correct me though..position dictates nothing, as far as i know the max noble distance on this world is 300 hours (if u want to send a long range train send me times n ill snipe it with 10 nukes for u:icon_razz:) but yeah i got a fair few vills in k45 when ill gave up but then i was sending plenty of 70-100 hour nukes while we were fighting them as u know..was pretty obvious for the last 3-4 months we'd either have to fight u or happy, had plenty of vills near u guys so i got myself some closer to happy :icon_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.