Worst team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

wfman for prime minister

more like Taoiseach :p

edit:
Honestly, i blame it to Knock! had they not limit my expansion in K45 I would have better launch pads. l:

hmmmm yea im going to make a point on this as i missed this an well everyone knows how i am if i disagree with something

hmmmm i think you should look closer to home regarding ppl nobling near the k45/44 border (villa oculta) cough cough hint hint is ur main culprit thank you very much, he nobled as much as he could right across that k45 border

so again take a look closer to home before pointing any fingers alright now

not to mention he has a nice lil border with pain carbon in k45 now so do u really want to go there? as twstats backs me up an so does the map ingame as bottom half of k45 is all infamy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why would you love this game, you have no friends here, you dont work as a team or bond with ur new tribe m8s, ur lonely n i bet its just gettng colder mark, its only a matter of time till u do a disappearing act again n say its rl

Now this should of had a warning before reading as I almost laughed my **** off mate :)

DeletedUser100635

[spoil]
how come you have not said the same thing to members of ur former tribe, how come we dont have ur opinion on ur old acc regarding 2.5k barb nobling
well im not criticising u...well kinda am as you dont give same respone towards not only ur former acc but former tribe members
i dont see the same accusations aimed at ur own tribe
[/spoil]

[spoil]
The entire point that you seem to be making here is that I am biased in favor of HI and my old account.
[/spoil]

[spoil]
that is indeed my point,
[/spoil]

I am now going to spell out to you why by making that point you are a complete hypocrite and also incorrect when it comes to determining my perspective on this world and its politics.

[spoil]
to say im biast tho is a bit of a laugh when people have seen me not judge but actually abuse my own teamm8s on these very forums and fight with them publicly, i have trashed my teamm8s on here before, its no secret as richard kept bringing it up at 1 point

but yea i do feel the list i made is true, i dont know much about infamy regarding there pro's or cons but then again they never came on these very forums with cockiness or ego trashing other players so they never got any attention, the players i mentioned all have and have been openly criticised for those very reasons
[/spoil]

When you deny that you are biased at all it is a bit of a laugh. Whether or not you have slammed some of your own team mates or not is completely irrelevant. The extent to which you have scrutinised Knock, Infamy and JAB in your top 7 worst players post does not match the level of scrutiny you have given to the 7 HI players that you have trashed. That is because you are more biased against HI players than what you are Knock, Infamy and JAB players. You have clearly stated that you were unhappy with the ego's from Happy/HI that were present on these forums a few months ago. That in itself may be your justification as to why you are biased against them, but it does not detract from the fact that you are biased in the first place.

edited here- Most people with half a brain can see the real reason you have had it out for HI. HI has been number 1 tribe for a long time now and your tribe has been in direct competition with them for quite some time. Everyone wants to scrutinise the big guy and a shit stirrer such as yourself would be one of the first people to jump in and criticise at every opportunity that you get. The funny thing is that I have seen plenty of others that you associate with who like to trash people themselves, so to suggest that your own tribemates/allys are made of better stuff and wouldn't make your top 7 worst because they don't bring attention to themselves is also incredibly biased.

Here is a definition for you:

bi•as
n
A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment.

Your claim that "[you] dont know much about infamy regarding there pro's or cons" is a perfect example where you have inhibited impartial judgment. Although I think you're well aware of the level of shitty stats and dodgy history that some Knock, Infamy and JAB players also boast, you are still inhibiting impartial judgment if you were to have never researched their nobling and decision making history before you posted your top 7 worst players opinion. Your justification of "they never came on these very forums with cockiness or ego trashing other players so they never got any attention" is therefore completely irrelevant because if you were impartial you would have still researched and analysed other players outside those from HI who you believe to have posted with an ego.

You will find in the quote below that I too am willing to criticise players that were in my old tribe in these forums.

[spoil]
I think Commy China has certainly raised some very valid points here. All any of the top players do here is farm and internal. How boring/lazy. I think I might go play start up again.
[/spoil]

Here I bashed all of the top players for their internalling habits. Half the top players or more were HI accounts at the time so with a comment like that you can assume that I am pretty much biased against any account that has thrived with a majority of easy vills and internals. So much so that it contributed to my decision to go and play in a new world. I am yet to single out any players in HI but then again I am yet to single out anybody in general up until that point lol. I dont feel I have any real loyalty to HI, although I have personally witnessed how they do things and I wouldnt personally be putting together a top 7 that is composed purely of HI players. Xenthyl certainly wouldnt be in my list because leadership and player skill/motivation are two different things which you seem to be confusing.

So at the end of the day you are biased just like the majority of other posters in these forums are to an extent. You are much worse at disguising it then most and I have just proved that point by outlining your narrow minded opinion when it comes to judging others. Please dont accuse me of bias because it would only be hypocritical coming from you.

DeletedUser

It seems wfman needs the definition to another word. Hypocrisy. Lets help him out shall we?

hy·poc·ri·sy
Noun:
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

flychicken

You know I think we should all hit the delete button and give world 57 to djwright. He is so much smarter and better than everyone else I dont even know why we should try.

DeletedUser

When you deny that you are biased at all it is a bit of a laugh. Whether or not you have slammed some of your own team mates or not is completely irrelevant. The extent to which you have scrutinised Knock, Infamy and JAB in your top 7 worst players post does not match the level of scrutiny you have given to the 7 HI players that you have trashed. That is because you are more biased against HI players than what you are Knock, Infamy and JAB players. You have clearly stated that you were unhappy with the ego's from Happy/HI that were present on these forums a few months ago. That in itself may be your justification as to why you are biased against them, but it does not detract from the fact that you are biased in the first place. The funny thing is that I have seen plenty of others that you associate with who like to trash people themselves, so to suggest that your own tribemates/allys are made of better stuff and wouldn't make your top 7 worst because they don't bring attention to themselves is also incredibly biased.

well thats your opinion, but if ur saying im biased n saying me scrutinising my own team mates in the same sentence is irrelevant then it kinda makes ur point invalid...a biased player would not scrutinise them in the 1st place...
its just stupid saying me criticising my own team irrelevant...

my top 7 is based on what i have witnessed, if u wish to go thru each 1 and say y u think each 1 is wrong then go for it, or maybe u wud like to go make ur own n then we can compare maybe?

^^ now that wud be interesting

DeletedUser100635

I edited my post above. Hopefully you didnt miss this extra bit that I felt I needed to add. I'll be sure to get back to you again when I get onto my computer.

When you deny that you are biased at all it is a bit of a laugh. Whether or not you have slammed some of your own team mates or not is completely irrelevant. The extent to which you have scrutinised Knock, Infamy and JAB in your top 7 worst players post does not match the level of scrutiny you have given to the 7 HI players that you have trashed. That is because you are more biased against HI players than what you are Knock, Infamy and JAB players. You have clearly stated that you were unhappy with the ego's from Happy/HI that were present on these forums a few months ago. That in itself may be your justification as to why you are biased against them, but it does not detract from the fact that you are biased in the first place.

edited here- Most people with half a brain can see the real reason you have had it out for HI. HI has been number 1 tribe for a long time now and your tribe has been in direct competition with them for quite some time. Everyone wants to scrutinise the big guy and a shit stirrer such as yourself would be one of the first people to jump in and criticise at every opportunity that you get. The funny thing is that I have seen plenty of others that you associate with who like to trash people themselves, so to suggest that your own tribemates/allys are made of better stuff and wouldn't make your top 7 worst because they don't bring attention to themselves is also incredibly biased.

DeletedUser

no my critism started with there stats vs jab, them refusing to acknowledge at the time that jab were doing a gd job, they made excuses an wat not, kept up the ego, the bravado, the odd exception did give credit

when war stats etc were compared happy would twist everythin to suit themselves to say there rank 1 in everything

i have always felt that happy were very underserving of rank 1, there stats vs jab were weak considering the size advantage etc, there top players just internalling and never nobling (the enemy) but yet have the cheek to come on here n brag n boast etc

now im sure your going to say my dislike is reason for my top 7 etc

maybe it is maybe its not, but i based my top 7 on actual reasons, not for kicks or laughs but actual reasons, u didnt agree wit xenthly acc being up there regarding the leadership point that i gave, well thats ur opinion

but like i said make ur top 5-7 n we can easily compare, i am open minded and if ppl are proven to be bad i will acknowledge that ofc

DeletedUser

You know I think we should all hit the delete button and give world 57 to djwright. He is so much smarter and better than everyone else I dont even know why we should try.

nah its cool, give me 10 years n ill have all your villages ;)

DeletedUser96707

huggy- doesn't dodge his nukes, lost his 8-9 vills that bordered us, doesn't bother trying to noble any of us just sends random nukes. his pure lc nukes just make me laugh

Leave an inactive fellah alone :p Didn't bother to dodge 3000 attacks and lost 10 nukes on it, thats what the acc produce in about 8 hours. Killed About 8 nukes per village I have lost, but chose to prioritize supporting other players as the likelihood of me actually using the villages were very small.. The LC villages are meant for pure farming, and if there is anything I know of, its farming.

DeletedUser

yeah we all know about your farming don't we lol, seems a stupid idea to me the 2nd biggest player in your tribe not bothering to defend his front line villages lol.

djwright15 on 04.03. at 23:46
1. don't tell her u play tribalwars
2. quit tribalwars
HuGgY. on 04.03. at 23:44
Awesome, so i met this girl, shes only in town for a week, how do i make her like me!?
djwright15 on 04.03. at 23:40
yeah sure, anything u need im here for u
HuGgY. on 04.03. at 23:37
Damn your cheap, do you give advice ongirl problems as well?

didn't know you would take it so seriously sorry :(

DeletedUser96707

Well, actually I'm the only one who knows about my farming, hence the hidden achievements :icon_neutral: The stacking I had put in place before I left for the weekend seemed to be fine, thus sending the rest out to others seemed a better priority .. But turns out you guys have a way with timing :icon_wink:

About that girl, your advice worked, well until she realized I were a former tribalwars player so who knows, maybe you will see more random nukes in the future :)

DeletedUser

Well, actually I'm the only one who knows about my farming, hence the hidden achievements :icon_neutral: The stacking I had put in place before I left for the weekend seemed to be fine, thus sending the rest out to others seemed a better priority .. But turns out you guys have a way with timing :icon_wink:

About that girl, your advice worked, well until she realized I were a former tribalwars player so who knows, maybe you will see more random nukes in the future :)

was talking about your 'achievements' on your old account :icon_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.