Worst tribal profiles

DeletedUser

Almost as bad as the tribes that show who their allies and NAP's are. Especially when their list is longer than their members :)

I had to quote myself because this is just sad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SmokiN was founded by weedmon. If you have questions please contact weedmon.
This text can be changed by the tribal diplomats.

Invites Are open Come one Come all! =)

We are united to help one another grow to our fullest potential!

Attacks upon our clan will not be tolerated! justice will be swift and non stop to the point where they Wont be able do anything upon login... all enemies will be marked for life! >=)

If you choose to join our clan at the last moment in hopes of saving yourself expect nothing... as you have not proven that you are loyal member to the Weed Empire

Allies
=IBD=
Omin
KTA
~ALPHA
~LSC~
nst
E2W
~DSK~
SDC444
Judah
SOP
K85
RBE
BEES

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
KRT
Resist

DeletedUser

need some updating at weedom lost all his O which is like all he had HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :spear::spear::spear::icon_twisted:
I had to quote myself because this is just sad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SmokiN was founded by weedmon. If you have questions please contact weedmon.
This text can be changed by the tribal diplomats.

Invites Are open Come one Come all! =)

We are united to help one another grow to our fullest potential!

Attacks upon our clan will not be tolerated! justice will be swift and non stop to the point where they Wont be able do anything upon login... all enemies will be marked for life! >=)

If you choose to join our clan at the last moment in hopes of saving yourself expect nothing... as you have not proven that you are loyal member to the Weed Empire

Allies
=IBD=
Omin-k13 WHAT
KTA-dead
~ALPHA
~LSC~
nst
E2W
~DSK~
SDC444
Judah
SOP