DeletedUser

I personally think that this is the worst, hehe

FICKEN

Recruitment is now open, please contact:
popsoman

For now we are a friendly clan, our goals are simply:

1.) Gain as many members as possible
2.) Gain alliances

We are also very communal; if you are being attacked it is the obligation of all Ficken members to help.

The current leader and founder is kurtp - (Kurt).

If you have any questions please contact any of the following members:
kurtp - DK
popsoman - MoS
.charon. - AOE

For any Account Sitting contact:
popsoman - MoS

Hehe that tribe are doomed! ;D

teh nub cookie

[ally]HIV[/ally] - F**K with us, and die!

We spread like a plague, infecting your villages!

Contact [player]Teh Nub Cookie[/player] regarding diplomacy.

Get in touch with [player]Teh Drunk Cookie[/player] if you want to have HIV too!

My tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

This is a topic that has nothing to do with politics or propaganda. They made the general discussion area for topics like this. Perhaps you should look around it.

DeletedUser

teh nub cookie wanna give me them aids then lol.
You know what i think ficken might have something up there asses i dont know if its you teh nub cookie helping them get aids but cant they see its tribalwars not tribalhugs or did they miss that part out??

We love you :)

DeletedUser

Properties
Tribe name: Life And Death
ID: L~D
Number of members: 3
Points of the best 40 players: 242
Total points: 242
Average points: 80

Description
~~~~~~Life And Death~~~~~~
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Life and Death is a tribe that aims to consist of high experienced players from other worlds. Our aim is to be a great power in this world and to be respected or feared by all others.
Your loyalty to this tribe will be supported by us all, we will help, advice and fight with you. Our doors will always be open to your questions and suggestions.

If you wish to ask any questions regarding diplomacy, please send mail to Exill

We do not make many alliances since it is something that we take really serious. When we do make an alliance we will support and help each other, it is really important that we would work as a team.

If you want to be considered for membership please send a informative application to the tribe leader Exill. Another important thing, we will not tolerate any refugees in our tribe. So don’t bother to send application and waste our time if you are an refugee. We will require an account sit before you join, more information will be sent if your application is accepted.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Definitely the worst.

DeletedUser

Ehh. no my tribe will own. just wait and see! ^^ ;D
And i dont mass recruite as the other tribes do, i will wait untill i start inviting ;P

lol

So anything more than 3 members is mass recruiting?

DeletedUser

lol

So anything more than 3 members is mass recruiting?

No, wasnt that i mean. Tried to say that i will wait untill i start inviting ppl. The others are friends/Tribe mates. Its just stupid to invite so you get a full tribe at the beginning. Better to wait, find the most experienced one and form a great tribe, instead of inviting alot of noobs.

Just wait and see my tribe will do it great! ;D