Worst Tribe

DeletedUser121383

What is the worst tribe in world 97 and why? Are they toxic? Arrogant? Or have some other annoying trait?

(Don't say my tribe) :)

DeletedUser121132

It is too early for this but there are a few tribes like BROS which will fail early on i think

DeletedUser121132

OMG IM NOT BLACK FLAGS i have half a braincell which half a braincell more than him

DeletedUser118185

~IL~ is the worst tribe ever. Bunch of noobs with no skillz.

DeletedUser121132

I beg to differ but hey each to their own.

Its easy for players like you who drift through worlds riding off the backs of good players....

riding of the backs of players like i have

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118185

I beg to differ but hey each to their own.

Its easy for players like you who drift through worlds riding off the backs of good players....

riding of the backs of players like i have

They are especially bad because I am with them. Like I said no skillzzzz...:(

cokesrus

Now how are we talking "toxic"? Toxic can mean several things when it comes to tribalwars. For example, in SMD our chats are all PC and we do not have any type of vulgarity. This is why Sir Cornish was kicked for the vulgarity. As for some other tribes I've heard their chats are bad. I believe we in SMD lead by example and will continue to do so. This was inspired by my great mentor Nest.

DeletedUser119686

SMD is the prime candidate for succeeding, we treat everyone with respect and will continue to leave each and every individual member to his or her respect. We strongly endorse feminism and antifa ideologies within our tribe so we keep inspiring and broadening our mindset. We totally support the LGBTQ movement and will die for it any given moment.

We do not tolerate, sexism, capitalism, democracy, misogyny, antisemitism, xenophobia, racism and bigotry. Making fun of us, criticizing us or humiliating our believes will be handled with force. We advocate freedom of speech.

DeletedUser119686

SMD is the prime candidate for succeeding, we treat everyone with respect and will continue to leave each and every individual member to his or her respect. We strongly endorse feminism and antifa ideologies within our tribe so we keep inspiring and broadening our mindset. We totally support the LGBTQ movement and will die for it any given moment.

We do not tolerate, sexism, capitalism, democracy, misogyny, antisemitism, xenophobia, racism and bigotry. Making fun of us, criticizing us or humiliating our believes will be handled with force. We advocate freedom of speech.

I identify myself a genderqueer liquidfluid baronness of the lowlands of The Netherlands of the tribe SMD.

DeletedUser121096

SMD is the prime candidate for succeeding, we treat everyone with respect and will continue to leave each and every individual member to his or her respect.

We advocate freedom of speech.

Until you get kicked out of the skype chat :(

DeletedUser119686

Find a new coplayer ya dweeb. Somebody else will appreciate my farming prowess. I'll make sure to spike near by ya :)
I bet you're questioning my gender and criticizing me. Stop being: misogynist, misandrist, capitalist, sexist, anti feminist, facist!

DeletedUser121096

I bet you're questioning my gender and criticizing me. Stop being: misogynist, misandrist, capitalist, sexist, anti feminist, facist!

I better stop the real life insults! Don't want you running off with some of our members and going rogue.