Worst World Ever

Money Heist

Reaction score
Hello guys , Started this world after 4 years because of quarantine ... Tried to gather some of my old friends , and tried to gather some good members into my tribe.
We were doing great until all other tribes of the K started attacking us. Anyways , we managed to make RAM allies , they told us that they were honest , but they are using all the K members against us for their own profit. They are shitty Backstabbers and im sure they won't go far on this world with their playstyle. Never knew this world would have so much spies and backstabbers lol. I'm really dissapointed with TW , and with this people who have no personality.

Best regards to : Super Good At TW. - Financial Support - El Bahaette - and all the backstabbers out there who are working together and have like 10 -12 tribes in the K and using their members
Feeling sad for Left Hook Harry as he is ignorant and being used.

Was fun playing TW once more , but never played a world so dirty

Have fun.Roni

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You was shady from day 1 and when you got found out you started throwing personal insults. The game is better off without you.

Money Heist

Reaction score
Annotation 2020-04-20 033501.jpgEven with 10 tribes on Your side , u still trying to recruit my members so you can noble them later and backstabb them? hahahah omg you are sickAnnotation 2020-04-20 033501.jpgAnnotation 2020-04-20 033501.jpg

Deleted User - 11365688

Its a war game and a good strategy of war is intimidation of your members

Pronouns are Imp

Reaction score
Hello guys , Started this world after 4 years because of quarantine ... Tried to gather some of my old friends , and tried to gather some good members into my tribe.
We were doing great until all other tribes of the K started attacking us. Anyways , we managed to make RAM allies , they told us that they were honest , but they are using all the K members against us for their own profit. They are shitty Backstabbers and im sure they won't go far on this world with their playstyle. Never knew this world would have so much spies and backstabbers lol. I'm really dissapointed with TW , and with this people who have no personality.

Best regards to : Super Good At TW. - Financial Support - El Bahaette - and all the backstabbers out there who are working together and have like 10 -12 tribes in the K and using their members

Have fun.Roni
We are happy when No-haul world announced and decided to play it for old time sake and due to free time at hand due to lockdown.

First you started in core and later relocated which is a broken tool as suddenly you have 300 point village next to you when your just 100 points. Then you made 5 Brother ,sister tribes as it was not the advantage enough. You didn't stop there and mailed everyone nearby tribes to get a nap to backstab them later.

You told us you are ally but marked us as enemy. Also you asked us to nuke and prenoble for you against Immune family while asking the same from them.
kHKZNlc.png

1587347686175.png

You think us as fools. While you plan and deceive others and claim to be the pious ones. Also asking us to nuke for you while you plan to backstab us ?
1587347935053.png

I hope you learned your lesson and will be sincere next time you start playing.

Money Heist

Reaction score
Hahahah . Well you guys have like 20 tribes in the K and not me. I already knew since begin of the world that you guys seperated in different tribes and act like you have no relations with each other :) Yet you denied all of that , You had many spies in my tribe , I knew them all :) I got you guys since when u first tried to OP. I should admit that with all your attemps you failed many times even having like 20 tribes against us :D That's sad very sad
Corona virus will end and ill get back to my life, but you will be stucked forver thinking about how to backstabb others.

You still are afraid from my members and wanna recruit them? Lol u got 300 members in our K already , stop it xD

Pronouns are Imp

Reaction score
Hahahah . Well you guys have like 20 tribes in the K and not me. I already knew since begin of the world that you guys seperated in different tribes and act like you have no relations with each other :) Yet you denied all of that , You had many spies in my tribe , I knew them all :) I got you guys since when u first tried to OP. I should admit that with all your attemps you failed many times even having like 20 tribes against us :D That's sad very sad
Corona virus will end and ill get back to my life, but you will be stucked forver thinking about how to backstabb others.

You still are afraid from my members and wanna recruit them? Lol u got 300 members in our K already , stop it xD
Wow tough guy, glad you think we have no real life and just play this game 24X7.
DegaYcu.png

You blame us to have multiple tribes while create enemy out of them so others attacking you guys are the result of your ignorance and arrogance of attacking others. You should learn diplomacy as it will help in real life too.

Besides good luck to you in real life and hope you succeed there.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Have fun.Roni

Spies have been around on every world to ever exist...

So to recap. You joined with a group of friends, made bad diplomacy, blamed an entirely different tribe for your downfall, And tried to play every side whilst claiming it is EVERYONE around you conspiring against you? Hmm Yea ok.

Money Heist

Reaction score
IMF attacked us first and before nobles would get out , all tribe leaders are RAM members that are just using their members on their own profit, you cant deny that its on twstats . What bad diplomacy i made when i was surrounded by rats that attacked me while i had no diplomacy at all.

Money Heist

Reaction score
Spies have been around on every world to ever exist...

So to recap. You joined with a group of friends, made bad diplomacy, blamed an entirely different tribe for your downfall, And tried to play every side whilst claiming it is EVERYONE around you conspiring against you? Hmm Yea ok.
Yeah RAM is the one hugging all the tribes against and using innocent members for their own profit and internalling right after , thats a dirty play!
I guess who’s next ?

Money Heist

Reaction score
You are welcome to do it :D I dont like playing this world anymore , ill make sure you will have enough losses , as long as you won’t use your puppets to attack :p
I wont discuss anymore.
I wish you and your puppets good luck in your long journey

DeletedUser119333

Wow tough guy, glad you think we have no real life and just play this game 24X7.
DegaYcu.png

You blame us to have multiple tribes while create enemy out of them so others attacking you guys are the result of your ignorance and arrogance of attacking others. You should learn diplomacy as it will help in real life too.

Besides good luck to you in real life and hope you succeed there.

I did already admit the defeat, fair and square. Why would you bother dropping lies about the whole situation afterwards?
Your success is not enough?

Is there anyone around that actually believes that this was not the plan since day one? Is there anyone around that believes that provoking a few irrelavant people did matter?

I'm aware of how tribalwars works, i knew what was about to come. There's no skill into checking a few past worlds, and you gotta trust me that was what i did since day 1. Mistakes were made regarding how fast i thought it will, and preparations and building strategy was wrong, that's the honest reply i can possibly give you, in case you actually care about why and how my account did fall that easily.

In fact, imma tell you what. imma apologize here in public, about two things. Yday after things escalated, i've said stuff about TG smurf's appereance, and about how i'd react meeting El bahatee in real life. I want everyone around to know that these were insults being hot headed, and i apologize in public. I was butthurt due to the fact i did wrong calculations regarding when you will be ready, not cause i was being targeted.

Again, congrats on getting the edge of it that easily. But please, be honest.

Edit: Real life does not need luck. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Money Heist

Reaction score
Annotation 2020-04-20 141739.jpgHere are some proofs of you backstabbing your members and internalling them :/ that's so sad . Internal them and say they spy for us ? Without any proof :)

Annotation 2020-04-20 141412.jpg

Annotation 2020-04-20 141510.jpg