Worst World Ever

Money Heist

Reaction score
Well , at that time there was spies and backstabbers but the ratio was like 2:10

At this world is 9:10 xD

Money Heist

Reaction score
Who has brain on his head , can understand that those mails aren’t from people who were spying for me but they mail me after they understood that they got used by you guys.

toaster987

Reaction score
I'm not going to call out people specifically, but its unfathomable some of the people here are trying to pound their chest about how "elite" and good they are. We all have seen the reports being forwarded around, we know you have no troops. Half the people in the "top 25" have no business being even top 500.

Pronouns are Imp

Reaction score
I'm not going to call out people specifically, but its unfathomable some of the people here are trying to pound their chest about how "elite" and good they are. We all have seen the reports being forwarded around, we know you have no troops. Half the people in the "top 25" have no business being even top 500.
So are you the unauthorized ranking guy TW hired?

If you care about ranks this early so much then i question all your judgement.

toaster987

Reaction score
That was not the point I was trying to make, I was trying to make the point that I know of many players in the "top 25" (thats why I put it in quotes) who have troop counts that are pitiful, you could add up all the troops they have in their 3-5 villages and it wouldn't add up to a single village of most players.

DeletedUser119333

To be fair tho, on a no haul world that does actually vary. Being safe enough, will let you go troopless for a while. In fact, if you're safe, that is actually the most efficient way to go imo. By troopless, i mean sitting on low amounts not zero.

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Best regards to : Super Good At TW. - Financial Support - El Bahaette - and all the backstabbers out there who are working together and have like 10 -12 tribes in the K and using their members
Hahahah . Well you guys have like 20 tribes in the K and not me. I should admit that with all your attemps you failed many times even having like 20 tribes against us :D That's sad very sad
Corona virus will end and ill get back to my life, but you will be stucked forver thinking about how to backstabb others.

You still are afraid from my members and wanna recruit them? Lol u got 300 members in our K already , stop it xD
First you claim we have 10-12 tribes.......
Then you claim we have 20 tribes......
Then you claim we got 300 members(which is equivalent to 25 tribes).

You can tell somebody is talking complete BULLSHIT when their story is totally inconsistent.

IMF attacked us first and before nobles would get out , all tribe leaders are RAM members that are just using their members on their own profit, you cant deny that its on twstats . What bad diplomacy i made when i was surrounded by rats that attacked me while i had no diplomacy at all.

Funny that you mention TW stats...... Because if you look at your TW stats you nobled 2 of your tribemembers yourself. One of which literally had no ODD at all.
Untitled.png

You are welcome to do it :D I dont like playing this world anymore
Is it me, or does sound like a sore loser who's about to lose and goes like
"You won't win, I quit!" *crycrycry*

Last edited by a moderator: