Worst worlds played in and why..

mike62

Thought we could get some ideas of why people stopped playing in certain places and the reason why..
Well here goes.

W18- It is full of huge families and even bigger egos not a place for people wanting to enjoy the game its full of people with serious behavioural problems..

W5- Just got extremely boring

DeletedUser51390

w22- banned :(

w24- super boring when you never see incoming and your member ofa top tribe

DeletedUser

W15 - Part of a fail tribe, got offered a spot, but decided it wasn't worth it

W14 - Was farmed, tried all the ways to make it not worth it, got catted to the ground. Darned rim and 2k leads...

DeletedUser

W23 and W21. I quit early because of the sheer amount of idiots around me.

DeletedUser

W28. Have yet to be on another world where families made such an immediate, and infuriating presence. Quit shortly in, so no idea what's going on there now. Might have changed.

DeletedUser

I am actually much more interested in what makes a bad experience. I would like to see more horror stories/bad trips posted.

My worst world was w4... 2nd world that I started fresh, still pretty n00by, got destroyed by OA. I was still building mixed villies so I have no one to blame but myself.

elfishninja

for em it was w7 full with noobs in the same time i used to play on w6 to and when i compared them w6 was far more advanced so i left w7 cause no real enemies there

mike62

This shouldn't be here. Nothing to do with W33.

I put it on because i was interested in finding out why some of us seem to like restarting in new worlds ..

DeletedUser

hey mike i remember you from W18,
member of FOst i think? big family out to make peace?!
... i hope your not going for that ethic on this world as well.

anyway back on topic.

W24 - W18 was taking up too much of my time so i gave up.
W26 - got bored
W28 - every tribe i joined was incredibly annoying and it was just boring..

DeletedUser

W27

Got stuck in a nooby tribe, with no forum mods it was absolute hell! just constant cries for help, people not understanding the rules of the world because they didnt bother to check them when they joined.

DeletedUser

W18 was fun to start with. I left just before it went bad.

W2 can be boring as hell if you're placed in the wrong position, or very fun if you're on the frontline.

carriestupidhead

ohhh man, W29 by a landslide lol.....lasted about 5 days there but couldnt stand the tribe I was in...so many conflicts with the noob leadership, couldnt leave the tribe, couldnt even attack them....I was outta there so fast.

Second is W2, joined super late...too busy on W5 to keep up, got catted to all hell and was a noob back then so I gave up :p

DeletedUser

w27 - everyone going barb.
barbs only grow to 500 points.
getting stuck in a tribe for 3 months(13th of Feb we can leave them)..
i think there is more barb villages than villages owned by people lol.
you are pretty much on your own.

DeletedUser

Lol idk if people have seen the w31 map....... but go look at that and all of you will change your minds quick :p

so 31- biggest fail world.
w13- kinda nooby aswell.

mike62

Danzelandkt wrote:.
hey mike i remember you from W18,
member of FOst i think? big family out to make peace?!
... i hope your not going for that ethic on this world as well.

World18 was the only world FOST was peaceful on we are in 4 other worlds and in all of them we are in the top 20 for ODA, it was a way of working designed just for that world as you said we are a huge family in there but are now all moving into here..

DeletedUser

w13-joined very late and got nobled
w18-my first world,it took long for me to have nice village.i was a point whore and my tribe was destroyed by BA.I survived as leader of the family tribe and then we merged.then that tribe merged into another tribe,which merged again into another tribe and finally disbanded.

w15-yuck tribe
w16-very slow world
w20-the tribe was good but could only exist for 2 months as the leader had to go to college and was very busy

w21-it became a failure later
w17-joined late
w22-joined a senstitive tribe that i hated it.i was later tribeless
w23-i dont know,i just got bored
w24-the tribe dtinked.i could sense the leader almost disband the tribe
w25-same as w23
w26-tried to start a ribe with my friends and they turned very inactive
w27-the most horrible i've ever seen
w28-the tribe was very rude and serious,plus whatever i said was like'panicking the tribe'

They never even told me what was going wrong
finally when they were getting their butts kicked from another tribe,they kicked me out of their tribe and i became tribeless

w29-i'm still playing,but i dont think i may continue there
w30-i quit as soon as i entered
w31-i think i joined it since i quit w30,but i didnt know it was the same settings
i finally quit it
w32-long time since i checked it
w33-i love this world!