Worst worlds played in and why..

mike62

Jamm said
world 2 was by far the worst world and very close behind that world 3.

They were still learning so i think that gives them an excuse, i played as mikethp on W2 and yes it was extremely boring.

DeletedUser

world 2 was by far the worst world and very close behind that world 3.

There wasn't even one tribe in the top 50 with less than 5 allies in the beginning of both worlds, families where the usual sight and everyone just played for himself. World 3 changed a little when 4 tribes emerged who had less than 60 members, which was a very unusual sight and guess what they did? They allied :) But this central alliance was the best world 3 would see for ages.

Overall both worlds sucked.

I see where you are coming from with regards to what you say about w3 and the CA in particular, but I would contend that it was a completely neccessary step for us to take, and without it we would have had the scourge of family tribes for significantly longer without its formulation. We needed to be able to prove that singular, independent tribes could stand against multiple families and we more than did that. After TW beat RoBAC on w1 the consensus on .net was that because of morale and the sheer number of troops 1000 players can have over 100. Quantity > Quality was a seriously made argument back then, so we set out make a system to prove that an alternative could also be functional. Following on from this, I don't think the OA would have happened without the CA, and that was the tribe that set the standard for stand-alone tribes.

I can appreciate that 4 core based tribes allying now looks like tribalhugs, but when you are competing with a tribe that at its largest had 27 factions, and which was also allied to other massive families, then it kinda puts it into perspective.

For me, the worst ones by far have all come about since they have been releasing x2 worlds a time. Pretty much every time they have done it one gets all the interesting players/concepts (if there are any at the time), whilst the other just gets the dregs/overflow. Some of them have been truely shocking in their standard (ie. EDIT: meant w31).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i played on world 22, it started out to be fun but then there so many big player happen to surround my village. but i have never got attack yet since i want to world 22 because of my koreans friend ask me to so i join there Kongish of Hush KOR. and they mass support me and supplies. its weirld every time i noble a new village, i will alway see incoming support. in large number to my new village.

how nice is that.

DeletedUser

World 1. I didn't get the game then.
So I left, regrettably.

DeletedUser

I see where you are coming from with regards to what you say about w3 and the CA in particular, but I would contend that it was a completely neccessary step for us to take, and without it we would have had the scourge of family tribes for significantly longer without its formulation. We needed to be able to prove that singular, independent tribes could stand against multiple families and we more than did that. After TW beat RoBAC on w1 the consensus on .net was that because of morale and the sheer number of troops 1000 players can have over 100. Quantity > Quality was a seriously made argument back then, so we set out make a system to prove that an alternative could also be functional. Following on from this, I don't think the OA would have happened without the CA, and that was the tribe that set the standard for stand-alone tribes.

I can appreciate that 4 core based tribes allying now looks like tribalhugs, but when you are competing with a tribe that at its largest had 27 factions, and which was also allied to other massive families, then it kinda puts it into perspective.

For me, the worst ones by far have all come about since they have been releasing x2 worlds a time. Pretty much every time they have done it one gets all the interesting players/concepts (if there are any at the time), whilst the other just gets the dregs/overflow. Some of them have been truely shocking in their standard (ie. w33).

everything you said is very much true, but still it was incredibly boring and the worlds sucked from a certain perpective. But of course there was no way around it, at the time. TW (the tribe) ruined the first few worlds by invading this game with around 1000 players.

DeletedUser

w22 i was doing really well and on the council in 1 of the top tribes, then half my points got taken away lmao

DeletedUser

Ooooh! Story time /cheer!

W18 - My tribe managed to keep a major family tribe at bay for nearly a month before the tribe merged 3 other tribes in our K into the family, putting us into a pretty poor position. When an even larger family tribe came around and my tribe was forced to merge into the initial family tribe, I quit... Sad too, because I had stockpiled enough coins for nearly 10 trains and I was looking forward to using them all, alas, when my map went completely blue I grew tired of it...

Lets see, next would be... 22? - Led a tribe for the first time. Was introduced to the forums by Stonerbus... :| <---Not a fun situation, I must say... :| Threatening Stonerbus without knowing who he is... Not good idea... :icon_redface: I got to top 200 or somesuch like that, my tribe was alright, I grew tired of the world, told the tribe to find a new tribe, joined and disbanded a few tribes, got the whole continent mad at me... Held out for 4 weeks with only two villages and a nuke and a half. :icon_wink:

23? Ugly world... Hated it... Got gang-banged by 4 people in the same tribe while I slept. Didn't care to deal with it. Several people tried forcing me into accounts there, but I eventually quit them.

24 - Meh, the whole world should know the story of PB*J. If not, look it up. That's all I'll say.

25 - Fell in love with the settings, while I hate most of the people there, it's always fun ripping into speed players and then beating them on their own turf... I'm still there actually.

26 - :| Mean ol' Pervie never gave me an invite to teh tribe... :icon_cry: Something about me forgetting to chatz with a co-player or some such. Never hit it off with those style settings anyway tbh.

27 - Ummm, nominee for worst world ever?

28 Settings got screwed • 29 DSL/TDO* bugged me and grew tired of the lack of fun or skill • 30 I got betrayed by my first PA ever... Now I know why I don't do PAs • 31 was just meh to start with • 32 I grew bored of the world and I got "rimmed" apparently? /shrug

33 - Hate this world lawtz... Itz too much fun, I no like fun, Pervie owns my soul though, so I cannot leave... Halpz! ... Boxxy. is trappedzorz!

DeletedUser

yh well unfortunalty world 25 is owned by who/chaos/order.

people who supposedly have a massive war then the next minute they have all merged talk about hugging lol.
then they disband and then they start the tribe again with a ChaosE and Chaos lol pretty pointless eh.
saw you willo on world 25 forums like how you hate chaos lol funny you always own auskilla in words :)
27 was the worst world i played in so boring :/
world 33 and 26 are pretty good with WAB

DeletedUser

Ive been quite lucky been on world 6, 14 and 19. Although on world 6 i joined late and got absolutely mauled by someone with millions more then me. World 14 and 19 were great, just unfortunate i had to leave because of rl issues.

DeletedUser

W23. why? I started off next to Wickerman. (I think it was 23 at least)