Worthwhile nobling

DeletedUser

Of the few noblings there have been so far in this world, I see only one that has been worth while.

puke pit (463|526) K54 2,731 rizlachaos12 [BBB] JeanKule [Draco]

Now, I really don't know the story, but my guess would be that the numbnuts rizlachaos12 was in a big rush to get to his academy, and be able to noble a barb. And he found one, a juicy little bonus village of all of 600 points. Troops? Who needs em? We've got villages!!

So numbnuts nobles this barb, but in doing so leaves himself even more defenseless then before. In comes JeanKule and his new academy. Does he aim for a barb? No. He aims for the idiot who made a mad dash to the academy, said "forget about it!" to defense. Now, after all that work building up his village, rizlachaos12 is back down to one piddly little village, and JeanKule is off to a phenomenal start.

Congrats for a well deserved #1 rank.

DeletedUser

Congrats and well done, JeanKule. It's kind of a milestone in itself to already have two vills with academies.

DeletedUser

Draco sux JeanKule deserves a hell of a lot more... Bet he could take them all if he wanted

DeletedUser

morphine will do:icon_eek: lots and lots of it:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I've got luck to play with JeanKule some time ago. Wonderful player. Keep up the good work mate! :)

DeletedUser

yup noticed this.

Noble rushing doesnt always pay off
=]

Friskiestspoon

Well if rizla was even any good, he could have just backtimed JeanKule.

DeletedUser

So thats what the rumour about Jeankule getting many villages was about.

DeletedUser

So thats what the rumour about Jeankule getting many villages was about.