Would Be Happy To Have Acount On World One

eddieray

and by the way i have crap stats on other worlds because i started them new a while ago

DeletedUser

N00bs invaded the externals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_razz:

This thread make my TW life. :icon_eek:

eddie, I have a ~1M points account on W11. Want it?

th that very nice person earlier called DeltaEvolutionLTX,yes i would like the account,thank you for offering it to me now please everyonme else who has nothing nice to say please do not post in here again

I believe its called sarcasm

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Rank:N/A. Name:eddieray Tribe:None Points:0 Villages:0 Average points per village:0 Tribe Changes:0 Conquers:0 (+0-0) Join date:Unknown Best Rank:Unknown Most Points:Unknown Most Villages:Unknown OD Rank:. (0 score) OD Attack Rank:. (0 score) OD Defense Rank:. (0 score)

so you had ZERO caps for (so 1 vill at most) and ZERO caps against (so the vill was so shity no one even nobled it) :icon_neutral: unless you know someone on here or are actually good i wouldn't ask for an account

DeletedUser

About DeltaEvolutionLTX
Biography
I play TW.
Interests
TWing, snowboarding and laughing at noobs
Occupation
TW, of course
Signature

hmm - wonder if imaginative eddie read this profile...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHAHAH I rofled, i need to read W1 forums more often, there great !:lol:

jaysizzle

anyone have an account i can have. consider myself very experienced and no the game very well
i have 26 points on worlds 26-48 so yeh very experienced

DeletedUser

Rank:N/A. Name:eddieray Tribe:None Points:0 Villages:0 Average points per village:0 Tribe Changes:0 Conquers:0 (+0-0) Join date:Unknown Best Rank:Unknown Most Points:Unknown Most Villages:Unknown OD Rank:. (0 score) OD Attack Rank:. (0 score) OD Defense Rank:. (0 score)

How come, if you got nobled, you aint got no ODD? or conquers?

DeletedUser

LOOOOOL this thread has teh loz..i shld read the forums more attentively lol

DeletedUser79621

The poor guy only wanted an account... You people should be ashamed of yourselves...

Oh who am i kidding, i laughed so much reading through this thread... silly little n00b.

I haz teh W1 account you can play... NEVER.

Taters

I'd give him my account, but I think at a mere 5000 points, It'd be much to trivial for this obviously epic player. I'm afraid of him, to be honest, he seems to be able to distort reality!

DeletedUser

I became a 6 million pointer on this world for 1 day then the password was changed xD

Taters

Naw, we were all in the 30mil range and then they closed the beta, right?

Taters

Taters said:
eddieray said:
Hi i heard about the account from my big cousin velniop. is it true that you would give me an account?

Did you both not notice the sarcasm? You lied on public forums, for the intent of receiving something that you wouldn't have been capable of handling. It is possible, had you come forth in honesty, with your intentions clear, that someone would have given you a low point account to play with. But instead you chose to come forth with falsities and tricks. You are not worth the time that it takes to build a large account, and the disrespect you show large players, people who devote a lot of their lives to this, quite frankly disgusts me.

Love and cookies
Taters

And yes, I will be posting this in your thread.

Disgusting

DeletedUser

Taters, what are you doing back here?
Also, this is an epic thread.

DeletedUser2248

I cant believe Ive ignored this thread for so long, its classic! :)

I also cant believe noone asked him which 6 tribes and players nobled his 2657 villages and that noone contacted someone from w22 to contradict eddieray's claims.

Just for the comedy factor of his replies! lol