Would Be Happy To Have Acount On World One

King Sean04

Well other than the fact that the archives say you didn't exist and the fact you keep changing numbers, your lying. So how about you tell the truth and leave these nice players alone.

P.S. Yes I know I don't play this world. I saw this thread and read it.

DeletedUser

i'm not delusional
this profile is not on there now as i said earlier in the post.
i got nobled and deleted it

but you cant delete unless you had less than one vill besidesthat would just be 1 vill out of 2..7..3..5.. pleze tell me i got that wrong if not than YOURE A LIAR:icon_biggrin:

eddieray

yes i lied and i am sorry.......ijust wanted a different account on tribal wars i am sorry :(

DeletedUser

2757 villages*******
So you had this many villages...

i meant to put 6,967,283 anyway on the points thing
With this many points...??

You're a liar buddy.

You obviously aren't very good at it either, and your posts give me the idea that you have the mind of an 8 year old, prove me wrong and don't write and idiotic reply to this.

.PK.

EDIT

yes i lied and i am sorry.......ijust wanted a different account on tribal wars i am sorry :(

Ahh, that answers my questions, all of them.

DeletedUser

but you cant delete unless you had less than one vill besidesthat would just be 1 vill out of 2..7..3..5.. pleze tell me i got that wrong if not than YOURE A LIAR:icon_biggrin:

You can delete your account, regardless of how many villages you have.

To everyone else: Why are people proving hes a lier when it has all ready been proven like almost 3 months ago? I get it, you're trying to be awesome, but please, be awesome at a topic that isn't dead, mkay?

DeletedUser

You can delete your account, regardless of how many villages you have.

To everyone else: Why are people proving hes a lier when it has all ready been proven like almost 3 months ago? I get it, you're trying to be awesome, but please, be awesome at a topic that isn't dead, mkay?

LOL, hypocrit??

DeletedUser

LOL, hypocrit??

How am I a hypocrite? I didn't just prove that he is a lier. I proved it almost 3 months ago..
If you mean that I'm a hypocrite cause I'm posting, you should reread my post and then maybe you'l get that I mean people shouldn't reprove something that has all ready been proven.
I don't mind if people would post something like "lol" or "haha noob". The Mod might mind, but I wont.

Thanks for being one of those guys that makes unnessesary posts and tries to be a smart ass.

DeletedUser

Alright unlike this n00b i have stats to prove that i have experience, i took over the smyb8 account on w9 after it was tore down to shit so i made one on w18 got to 1.2 mill then i had to quit because of RL, that account is still going there but only like 400 k but i know play the account there caleld Wrath Sideathri and almost 2 mill, i just took it over about 2 weeks ago because im just coming back after some events with family, but i would like an account on w1 if that is possible.

x2dezjohn

Think your talkin about restarting you have to have one vill.

lol at this thread though, just saw someone asking for acount thread and thought lol this will be funny to read and indeed it was. :lol:

If he didnt say he lied earlier i would of said ive never heard of him as im a w22 guy :)

DeletedUser

The funniest part is how the average village size changes.

Initially, it's 35,000 points per village. After that, it turns to about 9,000, before magically becoming 2,500.

At which point, he considers this a good enough proof of his ability: 2757 villages, each 2,500 points on average.