would like to join a good tribe:

DeletedUser

hi, i'm ambrosia43 and i am new to tribal wars. i would like to join a good tribe that has enough patience to show me the ropes on how to do this game. don't worry, i'll try not to be a pain in the rear lol.
ty for ur time and please respond. oh i don't know if you need to know of where i am so i'll give it out anyway just in case.
(934/378)39
thanx.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

wow, no reply and not even a go to h town lol. am i that bad? i know i'm a noob but somebody at least respond please to let me know what is up. it's cool though not crazy about noobs myself lol. well i'll keep trying, thanx all.

yeil

join !?! they have many noobs :icon_cool:

Only joking haha :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I would suggest that you join a newer world because this world is to a point where beginner protection isn't good enough (if you grow up a village, it is likely that someone will noble it quickly). If you want to just experiment with a world, then it's fine, but you probably won't join a tribe that you would want to learn in.

If you want me to, I can show you the ropes :icon_wink:I remember that the first time that I played this game, key terms were unknown to me

DeletedUser

ok, ty very much :) i will do that. i read some of the guides but some of the examples are in i think in german. so for a biginner like me what world would you suggest for me to go to? is it all still free?

DeletedUser

The game is free, but there's a point in which it is very time consuming if you don't upgrade to Premium (which does cost money)

As for learning the game, I found it is much easier just to develop your own style of play rather than trying to follow guides.. if you ever need anything specific, you can probably just search for what you need into Google. I learned that the easiest way to learn is by experience, and just seeing how the game works, what buildings do what, good village and troop builds, etc. You should also ask your tribe questions, and they should help you (tell them that you are new, but eager to learn).

Or you could always ask for me to help, and I would help you get acquainted with the game :icon_wink: Do you use skype?

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

ty all for your help, it was kind of you all and i really appreciate it:) i was just offered to join a tribe (yay) and i think i'll take it. i hope that they are as nice as you all have been :) i'll look into those sites tyvm.

DeletedUser

i joined the tribe thor, seems like nice people:) i learned bb-codes lol. oh and i am a she lol. now to learn other things.