Would like to take an account of a quiting player

DeletedUser

Hello, I am Deckland. Many of you don't know me, but I played in WAR-D a long time ago under IGN of thargos. I played well but my account was taken out. I enjoy w13 and I am an active and skilled player. I would consider taking over the account of a quitting player if the circumstances are acceptable to me.

If you have an account to give, but need a player, i believe that i'm a good candidate and I can prove it. I worked very hard to build my own account and I can pull my own weight. You can count on me.

If interested? Send me a pm. Thank you. Deckland

jimmy513

Haha, you got rapedd by NOVA and R.

A lot by Forgotten Warrior.

DeletedUser

Jimmy, do you know how difficult it is when you have 3000+ attacks coming with no tribal support? The stats show that he was massively attacked by numerous [R] and NOVA players. I bet you can't even survive through that, I know that I can't so I have no idea why you are blabbering at Deckland? Just shut your front door :)

jimmy513

Did I say anything, besides the fact that they raped him?

No, they raped him.
Look at the stats, thats what they show.

DeletedUser45372

Driver, you didn't last WITH tribal support... your opinion holds 0 value.

DeletedUser

That is because I received none support, my clan were a bunch of morons nobling barbs and sending support to enemy villages. So I then left the clan, and fought all by myself.

DeletedUser

Hello, I am Deckland. Many of you don't know me, but I played in WAR-D a long time ago under IGN of thargos. I played well but my account was taken out. I enjoy w13 and I am an active and skilled player. I would consider taking over the account of a quitting player if the circumstances are acceptable to me.

If you have an account to give, but need a player, i believe that i'm a good candidate and I can prove it. I worked very hard to build my own account and I can pull my own weight. You can count on me.

If interested? Send me a pm. Thank you. Deckland

I don't mean to be a dick, but I honestly do not remember your name in WAR-D, GR-WAR, or -DOGS-.

DeletedUser

That is because I received none support, my clan were a bunch of morons nobling barbs and sending support to enemy villages. So I then left the clan, and fought all by myself.

Alittle most of rubbed off on you then...