8). LordUlven
9). ToPaT.
10). Mistakes were made
11). Zain
12). *GranTorino
13). atmospherecf1
14). Logboss
15). SnazzySnail

Okay i'm really bored. and the externals are more boring than ever. SO, I took the time from this thread: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/w91-dream-team.279045/page-2

To see the overall "dream team" based on players most mentioned. I'm assuming the leaders would be atmos and h0lly..

My questions is: Would this Dream Team, who are said to be "the best of the best" if not, some of the best TW players and leaders in TW. Would they win W91 if they were a real tribe?

DeletedUser120034

Probably not since the tribe would fall apart from too much arguing

*GranTorino

Looks good on paper, but I'd imagine a lot of infighting occurring in that team ; )

DeletedUser120220

Topat and Sam in one tribe is probably not gonna end well.

DeletedUser119689

I think Rimjob or apathy have a strong tribe to win this world. No need to put any others in unless apathy and rimjob merge then damn lol

But no need to put a lot of high point players they may be decent a tribe but its also the smaller memebers of the tribe that make it what it is. And the bond those players have and how well they work together.

Apathy proved them selves against SAGA by doing a quick job on them (since they werent the first ones to declare so def wasnt in place) not recruiting any of ex SAGA members even tho there may of been very good players there.

Invict and yahoo was just a little war of activity lol and now its strong as hell ;) to create one tribe.

But both very strong tribes with active players.

~Tom

DeletedUser

I would have to disagree with everyone in here. I think the tribe would do well as long as they settle their differences.