"would you belive it, prime are at it again!"

DeletedUser

he left as was told to me cause he saw no point in continuing with no mates near him & his real tribe gone.

Who told you? Provide proof jacks spoke to someone and told them why he was deleting otherwise it's all just speculation. But I guarantee you have no proof, because it is just speculation.

Oh and Italy backed down in ww2 when the entire southern area of the country was captured by allied forces and it appeared their defeat was imminent; before Japan surrendered.

DeletedUser

Who told you? Provide proof jacks spoke to someone and told them why he was deleting otherwise it's all just speculation. But I guarantee you have no proof, because it is just speculation.

Oh and Italy backed down in ww2 when the entire southern area of the country was captured by allied forces and it appeared their defeat was imminent; before Japan surrendered.

A). Maybe we don't want ot give away a sorce.
B). If he posted it, would you really believe it anyways? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

A). Maybe we don't want ot give away a sorce.
B). If he posted it, would you really believe it anyways? :icon_confused:

The only source you can give away is jacks caddy shacks himself(as he's the only valid source) and he's deleted so it doesn't matter, lol. And you can censor out the name of the other person and what they said if it's someone within Prime.

And yes, if he posted a mail with jacks caddy shack I'd believe it.

But then again, this theoretical mail/proof doesn't exist, so it's pointless to say this stuff

DeletedUser

The only source you can give away is jacks caddy shacks himself(as he's the only valid source) and he's deleted so it doesn't matter, lol. And you can censor out the name of the other person and what they said if it's someone within Prime.

And yes, if he posted a mail with jacks caddy shack I'd believe it.

But then again, this theoretical mail/proof doesn't exist, so it's pointless to say this stuff

Neither of us know anymore than the other on wether or not this exists. Personally I don't care but I was just speaking theoritically. Good to know you'd believe it. I'm sure others wouldn't.

rich26ca

If you read instead of constantly trying to be as difficult as possible you would see it clear says "as was told to me"...

its all conjecture as its not from jacks.... but since he really wasn't under attack and had some friends up and delete as well as some other just plain give up i accepted the excuse at face value.

DeletedUser

If you read instead of constantly trying to be as difficult as possible you would see it clear says "as was told to me"...

its all conjecture as its not from jacks.... but since he really wasn't under attack and had some friends up and delete as well as some other just plain give up i accepted the excuse at face value.

Jacks had expressed his desire to quit to Horsing before obatca was even under attack.