Would you like to join the Inner Circle?

DeletedUser116787

Hello forum users,

I am currently searching for some new co players. My current ones are unable to follow simple instructions e.g. haul 200k res in a single day. As a result I have terminated them with immediate effect.

The criteria to co play me:

- Must be relatively egotistical
- Must follow all my instructions
- Must not be an idiot

Feel free to respond below and I will choose the most suitable applicants.

monstaz2

Find Heartlessfool on the forums, he would be able to spam the forum with just as much power as you do

DeletedUser116125

- Must not be an idiot
Sorry but no one that is not an idiot would follow your instructions?
I am sorry but unless you change it to "Can be an idiot" then no one will fill that because as soon as he follows your instructions he becomes an idiot.

twenty-five

2dugo5h.png

k3xkif.png

DeletedUser116787

Sorry but no one that is not an idiot would follow your instructions?
I am sorry but unless you change it to "Can be an idiot" then no one will fill that because as soon as he follows your instructions he becomes an idiot.

I don't get it? How can the rank 1 player since practically day 1 be an idiot? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser116315

is this like being in the Illuminati? if so im down

DeletedUser

I wonder how pathetic can you get. Now that tombola was over, you'll find a way to seek for attention. Simply pathetic. In months time, I'll make you eat your own shit. Surely you have advantage now, give us time and you're done. The way you run your mouth make you the number one target here, idiot. Your time is up soon, tombola-hoar. : )

DeletedUser116787

I wonder how pathetic can you get. Now that tombola was over, you'll find a way to seek for attention. Simply pathetic. In months time, I'll make you eat your own shit. Surely you have advantage now, give us time and you're done. The way you run your mouth make you the number one target here, idiot. Your time is up soon, tombola-hoar. : )

I sign autographs daily from 12-14:00ST and Q/A's take place every Saturday. Feel free to get involved! You can also purchase G.O.A.T memorabilia to place in a custom shrine which we recommend for both fans and haters alike. The divine GOAT statue is currently very popular so you should probably purchase that first while stocks last !

True GOAT

00b917d8b75aad7aad1e8dd6f719c366.png

You edit a post because you scurred of us. How cute. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84663

I think what everyone is missing here is that you cannot follow directions from ANYONE if you are egotistical... Any idiot knows that...

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I can Co-Play, but not playing TW.

If this is possible, please contact me.

DeletedUser110019

Hello forum users,

I am currently searching for some new co players. My current ones are unable to follow simple instructions e.g. haul 200k res in a single day. As a result I have terminated them with immediate effect.

- Must be relatively egotistical
- Must not be an idiot

Feel free to respond below and I will choose the most suitable applicants.

your farming isn't high enough

I'm literally already the best player in the sever :/

i don't follow instructions i give them

and i'm a college student who does everything last min :/

DeletedUser116787

your farming isn't high enough

I'm literally already the best player in the sever :/

i don't follow instructions i give them

and i'm a college student who does everything last min :/

Sorry, you can't coplay my account. You seem to think your opinion matters to me which may cause issues

DeletedUser110019

Sorry, you can't coplay my account. You seem to think your opinion matters to me which may cause issues

woooooooooow you were asking to co play me :/ you obv think that you can even /

#getAstarbucks