Would you like to play a game?

DeletedUser

they had a couple weeks tops. plus they were already at war so simply taking lots of villages near us is easier said than done. though redsox among others did this well taking loads of villages from stalhill in BANG just days before the war began. maybe MK simply wasnt in a position to be able to do this at the time

DeletedUser

they had a couple weeks tops. plus they were already at war so simply taking lots of villages near us is easier said than done. though redsox among others did this well taking loads of villages from stalhill in BANG just days before the war began. maybe MK simply wasnt in a position to be able to do this at the time

No comment. I don't want to argue lord great :icon_wink:

:):):)

MichielK

You know MK, you like to talk really high and mighty for a player that hasn't even made 1 conquer against Plight. I recommend you shut up about people being down in conquers when you haven't even made any.

Since your cognitive abilities failed you as usual, I recommend you reread my post. I was complimenting Alex on his aggressiveness, and explaining that the fact that he is down in conquers wasn't purely his fault. Nothing high and mighty about it.

It's true that my account doesn't have any conquers. I have one relatively small cluster with Plight members nearby, and they are all heavily stacked. It's a long war though, and I'll get my Plight conquers eventually...I always do. In the meantime, I'm taking advantage of the my relatively peaceful neighborhood by sitting frontline accounts, sniping noble trains for others, sending thousands of random nukes/fakes/cats/scouts, and generally making Plight's life as difficult as possible. Last time I checked, that's what I'm supposed to be doing.

its been what, 8 days? and MK is in the far side of C2s territory if im not mistaken. it would take quite a while to get nobles that far :icon_wink: this is a slow world after all lol :icon_razz:

in fact for me on the front line to send nobles at MK they would take over 14 days to reach his villages...... so how could he have nobled any by now? not to mention that amount of time giving us an easy chance to stack/snipe them so he wouldnt get them straight away....

Sauroni is determined to post this nonsense in every thread he can find in an attempt to...well, I'm not sure. I suppose he's trying to make me look bad in front of my tribemates, but they're well aware of what everyone in the tribe does, including me. Still, I appreciate the support :)

DeletedUser

Since your cognitive abilities failed you as usual, I recommend you reread my post. I was complimenting Alex on his aggressiveness, and explaining that the fact that he is down in conquers wasn't purely his fault. Nothing high and mighty about it.

It's true that my account doesn't have any conquers. I have one relatively small cluster with Plight members nearby, and they are all heavily stacked. It's a long war though, and I'll get my Plight conquers eventually...I always do. In the meantime, I'm taking advantage of the my relatively peaceful neighborhood by sitting frontline accounts, sniping noble trains for others, sending thousands of random nukes/fakes/cats/scouts, and generally making Plight's life as difficult as possible. Last time I checked, that's what I'm supposed to be doing.

Sauroni is determined to post this nonsense in every thread he can find in an attempt to...well, I'm not sure. I suppose he's trying to make me look bad in front of my tribemates, but they're well aware of what everyone in the tribe does, including me. Still, I appreciate the support :)

MK, its not an attempt really. I have already succeeded. I have spoken with some of your "tribemates" and they aren't to fond of you at all. Plus I am sure almost everyone in my tribe hates you, not speaking for Plight.. But they probably aren't to fond of you either. I have seen no respect for them what-so-ever come from you. Never,underestimate your enemies and that is what c2 is doing.

Basically, it comes down to this. C2 has the whole world against them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

MichielK

Yes, we do have nearly the entire world fighting us. Between Plight, SF, *MK*, B~N~H, Bill, Sunny and ORC we are fighting 7 out of the top 10 tribes, plus the two biggest tribeless players (Pedro Clara and dopeas). Overall, we're nearly 100 million points smaller than all our enemies combined, and even if our allies joined our side we'd still be far down in points, villages and members. Here's how we're doing so far:

Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Plight SF B~N~H Bill Sunny ORC *MK*
Players: Pedro Clara dopeas

Timeframe: 26/06/2010 00:00:00 to 04/07/2010 11:50:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 101
Difference: 111

chart

Judging by your comments and laughter, you seem to think that this must make us unhappy. It doesn't. We play this game not for the easy wins or the peaceful times, but for the challenges it brings us. While there's glory in being the number one tribe and in winning individual wars, we have a chance to be the tribe that took on the world and emerged victoriously. A victory not due to size advantages or backhanded tactics, but due to the skill of our players, the strength of our organisation, and the quality of our teamwork. That is the prize.

We have our challenge, we know what's required of us, and so far we're meeting those requirements by a comfortable margin. While you're laughing at our perceived unhappiness, I can sum up the mood in C² with one simple emoticon: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

MK, its not an attempt really. I have already succeeded. I have spoken with some of your "tribemates" and they aren't to fond of you at all. Plus I am sure almost everyone in my tribe hates you, not speaking for Plight.. But they probably aren't to fond of you either. I have seen no respect for them what-so-ever come from you. Never,underestimate your enemies and that is what c2 is doing.

Not only is the MK thing probably the most blatant bluff/morale-dropping lie in w16 history, I don't think I even need to remind you what happened the last time that you insulted MKs relationships with other people, and his playing abilities. Even seagryfn, one of the most respected players in w16, and knowingly someone about to become his enemy, came on here to undermine your arguments. I doubt you could find more than one or two people in c2 who dislike MK, let alone who are as disgruntled as you describe them.

DeletedUser

You are at war with all those tribes? Wow,pity nobody told some of these tribes they were at war

This is your war against sunny,as you can see its a very intense war with loads going on

Side 1:
Tribes: Sunny
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 2,184
Difference: 2,092

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 710,925
Side 2: 20,103,966
Difference: 19,393,041

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

Then we move onto your war against orc

Side 1:
Tribes: ORC
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 2,184
Difference: 2,184

chart

chart

Side 2: 20,103,966
Difference: 20,103,966

chart

chart

Hmmm,maybe your war against B~N~H is a little more intense

Side 1:
Tribes: B~N~H
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 2,183
Difference: 2,107

chart

chart

Side 1: 271,496
Side 2: 20,093,869
Difference: 19,822,373

chart

chart

Errr,bill?

Side 1:
Tribes: Bill
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 2,183
Difference: 2,164

chart

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 152,440
Side 2: 20,093,869
Difference: 19,941,429

chart

Side 1: 71,062
Difference: 71,062

chart

Oh that ones going well :lol:

Your doing well overall I'll give you credit for that,but to say your at war with all these tribes is a little far fetched don't you think?

You also forgot to add bang on to your sides stats,they are as much at war with us as sunny or some of these other tribes are with you

MichielK

You are at war with all those tribes? Wow,pity nobody told some of these tribes they were at war

I hope you're kidding...after all, you couldn't possibly be that dense, right?

Sunny supports the LSHRV front, B~N~H supports the LSHRV front, ORC supports the Plight front. We're attacking their troops, we're being attacked by their troops, how are they not involved? Do you suggest we remove all backfield players in C²/Plight/SF as well since they're not getting a lot of conquers in? :icon_razz: Since you clearly do not know what's going on in your own tribe, I suggest you spend a bit less time on the forums and a bit more time talking to your leadership.

As for including BANG, enough already. They are neutral in this war, and are not providing any help to either side. The constant LSHRV whining to include them is getting old...they'll be included once they participate.

Btw, isn't it remarkable that I make a post about how we welcome a challenge, and LSHRV immediately whiiiiiiiiiiiiiines about technicalities? I mean...what the heck happened to you guys turning over a new leaf and actually being constructive on the forums? That lasted, what...3 hours?

DeletedUser

I hope you're kidding...after all, you couldn't possibly be that dense, right?

Sunny supports the LSHRV front, B~N~H supports the LSHRV front, ORC supports the Plight front. We're attacking their troops, we're being attacked by their troops, how are they not involved? Do you suggest we remove all backfield players in C²/Plight/SF as well since they're not getting a lot of conquers in? :icon_razz: Since you clearly do not know what's going on in your own tribe, I suggest you spend a bit less time on the forums and a bit more time talking to your leadership.

As for including BANG, enough already. They are neutral in this war, and are not providing any help to either side. The constant LSHRV whining to include them is getting old...they'll be included once they participate.

Btw, isn't it remarkable that I make a post about how we welcome a challenge, and LSHRV immediately whiiiiiiiiiiiiiines about technicalities? I mean...what the heck happened to you guys turning over a new leaf and actually being constructive on the forums? That lasted, what...3 hours?

bang supply c2 with new villages and new members,whether they physically have troops in c2's villages I do not know.

Sunny may have some troops in our villages but if they do its a very very small amount,I know ende has some out but I'm not sure about the others,and even ende will only support certain members for his own reason.

The reality is is that c2 gain far far more from bang! than we currently do from sunny so for you to claim that its you against the rest of the world is a little bit exaggerated don't you think?

I also love how I come on here with facts to disprove what you say and you reply with insults,and your saying we haven't changed :icon_wink:

I'm not going to stoop down to your level with further insults,your the guy with all the facts,disprove what I have posted,c2 would be a much lesser tribe than it is now without the help of bang!,you should thank them for their help,not try and run down what a significant part of the war they have played so far,even today you continue to gain villages from them

MichielK

bang supply c2 with new villages and new members, whether they physically have troops in c2's villages I do not know.

Sunny may have some troops in our villages but if they do its a very very small amount,I know ende has some out but I'm not sure about the others,and even ende will only support certain members for his own reason.

The reality is is that c2 gain far far more from bang! than we currently do from sunny so for you to claim that its you against the rest of the world is a little bit exaggerated don't you think?

Interesting claim, but of course utterly false. In the past week, BANG took 5 villages from C², and C² took 1 from BANG. How does that help us? As for support, they don't, and everyone up north knows that. I appreciate that you admit that you do not know though. As for your argument against Sunny, you just admitted that the person who holds over 60% of Sunny villages is supporting you, and you're not even sure about the others? Well golly gee whiz, I should have never included them :icon_rolleyes:

Finally, it was your tribemate that said "C2 has the whole world against them". If you think Sauroni is exaggerating, why don't you tell him? As for me, I'd appreciate it if LSHRV could actually pick one opinion to have on the matter, rather than both. I mean...what are you trying to achieve by having a tribemate say X, I agree with X, and then you say X is nonsense?

I also love how I come on here with facts to disprove what you say and you reply with insults,and your saying we haven't changed :icon_wink:

I'm not going to stoop down to your level with further insults,your the guy with all the facts,disprove what I have posted,c2 would be a much lesser tribe than it is now without the help of bang!,you should thank them for their help,not try and run down what a significant part of the war they have played so far,even today you continue to gain villages from them
It's true that both C² and BANG would be lesser tribes if we didn't work together so well for so long, and we're appreciative of both the troops and the friendships we gained from that alliance. However, they've made it clear that this is not their war and they wish to remain neutral. We respect that. Why can't you?

As for the rest of that quote: I've already disproven your so-called "facts", and at no point insulted you. When I asked you if you were truly that dense, it wasn't an insult...it was a serious question. Either you're intentionally telling lies about a tribe that has nothing to do with this war or this thread to make yourself look better, or you made a post without even a sliver of research or common sense. Can you blame me for wanting to know whether you're just another Gammy-clone? If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Last edited:

MichielK

Not only is the MK thing probably the most blatant bluff/morale-dropping lie in w16 history, I don't think I even need to remind you what happened the last time that you insulted MKs relationships with other people, and his playing abilities. Even seagryfn, one of the most respected players in w16, and knowingly someone about to become his enemy, came on here to undermine your arguments. I doubt you could find more than one or two people in c2 who dislike MK, let alone who are as disgruntled as you describe them.

Not just Seagryfn, but also Ende and Haza now. All enemies, all defending my honor on the publics (though in one case trying to ruin it off the publics :icon_razz:). I have no doubts that my time of dominating the "favorite poster" polls are over now that I'm fighting most of the world, but I still love it when even my enemies agree that Sauroni is full of nonsense.

All in all, I'd say that Plight's appearance on the publics is a lot more civilised than LSHRV. However, it's the result of just a few guys messing things up for everyone...plenty of enjoyable posts around from people like Salvkas, Cedok, Pearcyman (at least a while back), etc. I guess Plight simply doesn't have "their Gammy", or is succeeding into shutting him up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Interesting claim, but of course utterly false. In the past week, BANG took 5 villages from C², and C² took 1 from BANG. How does that help us? As for support, they don't, and everyone up north knows that. I appreciate that you admit that you do not know though. As for your argument against Sunny, you just admitted that the person who holds over 60% of Sunny villages is supporting you, and you're not even sure about the others? Well golly gee whiz, I should have never included them :icon_rolleyes:

Finally, it was your tribemate that said "C2 has the whole world against them". If you think Sauroni is exaggerating, why don't you tell him? As for me, I'd appreciate it if LSHRV could actually pick one opinion to have on the matter, rather than both. I mean...what are you trying to achieve by having a tribemate say X, I agree with X, and then you say X is nonsense?

It's true that both C² and BANG would be lesser tribes if we didn't work together so well for so long, and we're appreciative of both the troops and the friendships we gained from that alliance. However, they've made it clear that this is not their war and they wish to remain neutral. We respect that. Why can't you?

As for the rest of that quote: I've already disproven your so-called "facts", and at no point insulted you. When I asked you if you were truly that dense, it wasn't an insult...it was a serious question. Either you're intentionally telling lies about a tribe that has nothing to do with this war or this thread to make yourself look better, or you made a post without even a sliver of research or common sense. Can you blame me for wanting to know whether you're just another Gammy-clone? If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

I do not know what sunny has in our villages as they are merely allies,we have no control over them so I haven't mailed them all to find out.

Also when we merged with sunny,we took their best players or players that wanted to be involved in the war and the others were left behind.

I don't see any difference with c2 and bang!,you took all their best players or the ones thhat wanted to be involved in the war and you left the others behind.

The only difference i see between this and our merge with sunny is that we announced ours were as you have tried to sweep what happened with your 2 tribes under the rug.

I never liked you before but I did have at least some respect for you,I thought you might of been intelligent to an extent,so far I'm being proven wrong on that,every time you are proven to be wrong on something its straight back to trying to discredit someone rather than trying to prove them wrong.

Show me I'm wrong on my assumption of what has happened between you and bang! and us and sunny,the only difference I can see is that we admit their was a merge went on and that we have some sunny support in our villages,not very much but some.

Is that the only difference,that we have some support from sunny from our merge while you simply have the players and villages from your merge which was a hell of a lot larger than our merge?

BDJnetSimBDJ Joined 25th April 2010 - 19:17 3,552,650
Grumpy966 Joined 24th April 2010 - 16:17 3,426,659
bcmschrauwen Joined 24th April 2010 - 16:17 5,290,286
amberor Joined 24th April 2010 - 13:14 1,526,949
fallingman Joined 24th April 2010 - 10:10 5,013,417
Saemann Joined 24th April 2010 - 07:11 3,258,164
dalelewis Joined 24th April 2010 - 04:10 3,038,194
jjsw123 Joined 24th April 2010 - 04:10 2,782,605
lavim Joined 24th April 2010 - 04:10 2,708,724

That there is more points in 1 day from the merge with bang than we gained from the entire merge with sunny.

No merge has taken place? Why do bang let you steal their members then without putting up a fight?

MichielK

Show me I'm wrong on my assumption of what has happened between you and bang! and us and sunny,the only difference I can see is that we admit their was a merge went on and that we have some sunny support in our villages,not very much but some.

Is that the only difference,that we have some support from sunny from our merge while you simply have the players and villages from your merge which was a hell of a lot larger than our merge?

Yes, that is the only difference. Sunny supports you so they are part of this war, BANG does not support us so they are not a part of this war. BANG is an independent tribe that wishes to remain neutral. Seriously, it's that simple...what is so hard to understand? Why do you insist on including BANG in the stats if they have no part in this war whatsoever?

You can go on about the BANG merger, but the only point you can legitimately make from that is that the BANG players who joined C² should be included in the stats...and they are. Good thing for us too, because they're doing very well :icon_biggrin:

No merge has taken place? Why do bang let you steal their members then without putting up a fight?

I'd like to know who said that no merge has taken place. Seriously, tell me who said that...I'd like to point out their error. Or are you just arguing against things that nobody said?

DeletedUser

That is most certainly not what I meant. I had hoped you would have enough sense to realize that

DeletedUser

Once again, I am not speaking for Plight. But speaking my opinion. To be fair, Plight hasn't fought C2 as long as we have. LSHRV has fought c2 for a very long time, we know our enemies. We know that MK will never show us any respect. We know that showing respect for your enemies seems to be against c2 rules, they proved that with the coward's attack they gave us. Plight seems to be very tolerable of c2 disrespecting them. I have a feeling that is because they haven't fought them as long as we have nor been disrespected by them for as long as SF has. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Well at least out of that we got the admission that there was a merge and the major part that this as played in the war against SF,when SF was fighting C2 and more than half of the old Bang! there never seemed to be any recognition of this.

If we suddenly merged with plight before they declared war and took more than half their tribe I'm pretty sure C2 would of been all over the forums about it pointing out how they were fighting more than just SF

MichielK

Once again, I am not speaking for Plight. But speaking my opinion. To be fair, Plight hasn't fought C2 as long as we have. LSHRV has fought c2 for a very long time, we know our enemies. We know that MK will never show us any respect. We know that showing respect for your enemies seems to be against c2 rules, they proved that with the coward's attack they gave us. Plight seems to be very tolerable of c2 disrespecting them. I have a feeling that is because they haven't fought them as long as we have nor been disrespected by them for as long as SF has. Just my opinion.

Plight and C² set a war date, and everyone on both sides stuck to it. Maybe, just maybe, that told Plight all they needed to know about how honorable we are.

Sauroni, respect is earned, not given. Claiming people need to respect you is what 16 year olds from the suburbs do when they mistakenly think they have "street cred". In the grownup world, we work hard to earn respect. Some of your tribemates have done that, and have my respect. You do nothing to earn respect but spend a lot of time asking for it...so no, you personally don't get my respect.

MichielK

Well at least out of that we got the admission that there was a merge and the major part that this as played in the war against SF,when SF was fighting C2 and more than half of the old Bang! there never seemed to be any recognition of this.

Their involvement in the LSHRV war was and continues to be minimal. Our northern members have other priorities. Besides, last time I checked we were kicking your ass pretty comfortably before the merger as well.

If we suddenly merged with plight before they declared war and took more than half their tribe I'm pretty sure C2 would of been all over the forums about it pointing out how they were fighting more than just SF

If you're wondering why you occasionally get unfriendly replies, this is why...you not only presume to know exactly what would happen in a hypothetical scenario, but in fact are capable of blaming us for it.

Some Plight members supported you at various times during the LSHRV war. Could you please point out where on the forums we've been pointing that out?

DeletedUser

Plight and C² set a war date, and everyone on both sides stuck to it. Maybe, just maybe, that told Plight all they needed to know about how honorable we are.

Sauroni, respect is earned, not given. Claiming people need to respect you is what 16 year olds from the suburbs do when they mistakenly think they have "street cred". In the grownup world, we work hard to earn respect. Some of your tribemates have done that, and have my respect. You do nothing to earn respect but spend a lot of time asking for it...so no, you personally don't get my respect.

You should have set a war date with LSHRV. But you didn't, you didn't want to go to war with Plight. You wanted to (well at least this is what you thought would happen) finish the war with us and then attack Plight without warning is what I am assuming. Had Plight not come to you about the war, you most likely would have just attacked them without warning. Sometime or another.

I think my tribe deserves a ton of respect. Any other tribe would have crumbled by now, SF has continued to fight and we will continue to fight until we or Plight win this war. SF has been under constant fire from c2 from the beginning of the war and we have done far better than most other tribes would do if they were in the same situation. That does deserve respect.

Their involvement in the LSHRV war was and continues to be minimal. Our northern members have other priorities. Besides, last time I checked we were kicking your ass pretty comfortably before the merger as well.

That was an ignorant comment. And violett is he allowed to say that on the forums?

MichielK

You should have set a war date with LSHRV. But you didn't, you didn't want to go to war with Plight. You wanted to (well at least this is what you thought would happen) finish the war with us and then attack Plight without warning is what I am assuming. Had Plight not come to you about the war, you most likely would have just attacked them without warning. Sometime or another.

No, we wouldn't have. When we signed our NAP with Plight, part of its purpose of the NAP was to prevent the scenario you described above from happening...basically, to ensure that if war erupted, it would happen in a way so that both sides had time to prepare. In the end, war was inevitable, but we negotiated a starting date quickly, and all 150 or so players stuck to it.

Plight and C² have had their share of incidents during the NAP, but the lines of communication always stayed open. We value that more than anything...differences can be worked out and smoothed over temporarily, as long as both sides keep talking. That's the big difference between HRV* and Plight, and that's why the wars started in different ways.

I think my tribe deserves a ton of respect. Any other tribe would have crumbled by now, SF has continued to fight and we will continue to fight until we or Plight win this war. SF has been under constant fire from c2 from the beginning of the war and we have done far better than most other tribes would do if they were in the same situation. That does deserve respect.

I disagree that "any other tribe" would have crumbled right now. What you're doing is not unique, and there are various other tribes who would hang in there until the end (I expect Plight to do the same, for example). However, you are right that your tribe as a whole deserves respect for not giving up.

With that being said, respecting your tribe does not mean respecting every individual member in it. Like any other tribe, LSHRV has its share of noobs, cowards, disloyals, barely actives, immatures, etc. There are players in LSHRV (past and present) who have done more damage to the tribe than Adam or Lamarth ever did. There are players in LSHRV who do very little, talk a lot, and ride the coattails of their tribemates. Frankly, a lot of good players in LSHRV are very unfortunate to have some of the tribemates that they have...and those tribemates get zero respect from me.

Again, if you want respect, you have to earn it...not just by having the LSHRV tag next to your name, but by your personal actions and behavior.

That was an ignorant comment. And violett is he allowed to say that on the forums?

You're really going to try to get me an infraction for using the word "ass" because you can't win an argument? This is why people don't respect you, Sauroni. You start the argument, then whine to a mod if it doesn't go your way. In case you're wondering, it's not a violation to say the word, as long as you do it in the proper context. Basically, I can sit on it, kick it, or have a fat one, but I can't use it to describe people :icon_wink:

*) The reason I said HRV here and not LSHRV was because there was regular communication between LS and C² up to the moment the war started. I don't want to lump their leadership in with the HRV leadership in this case; LS did exactly what they were supposed to do, and simply got unlucky with their merger date.