Would you rather??????

DeletedUser

Would you rather have LordHawk or Openeye(First One)
Would you rather have PZA7 or IFY
Would you rather have RoME or MeganLovesme
Would you rather have Pinder or 2hot

Just like to know what you guys think, and give reasons please

Openeye-All though both of these men have respect from me, OE has more, he was a TW master, I was honored playing with him

IFY- Hes better under the covers :icon_biggrin:

RoME-Flaming master, he was a great man, never realy talked to Megan so its a bit unfair, but RoME still rocks

Pinder-Hes a sexy beast

Repinski

Openeye - I hear he is epic

IFY - IFY is just awesome, end of story

N/a - don't know either

2hot - I would rather have an utter fool then a point whore -.-"

Knockoff of my poll much :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Would you rather have LordHawk or Openeye(First One)
Would you rather have PZA7 or IFY
Would you rather have RoME or MeganLovesme
Would you rather have Pinder or 2hot

I would rather have Openeye, don't know him personally, but :)

IFY I have never really spoken to PZA7

I believe Rome played world 22, if it is him, just an easier chose, never talked or heard of megan.

Pinder he may be a pointwhore, but he isn't a complete noob, he is doing something correct.

DeletedUser

Openeye: The master
IFU: Can't think of any reason why not
MegansLuvsMe: Youngest person to lead a #1 tribe, can only get better
2hot: Is there a weirder profile pic?

DeletedUser

LordHawk/Openeye
I have never had the pleasure of speaking to either of these players, but OpenEye's forum presence and guides are well-known and well-respected. I also don't really like LordHawk's style of leading. I feel that the only people who will choose LH are the people who know him very well.

IFeelYou/PZA7
Again, I have never really met either player. It's of course always nice to have a player who can perform as well in the rankings as IFY, but PZA7 hasn't exactly slacked there either. Both are in leadership positions in LEGION, if I'm not mistaken, and as I have heard nothing bad about either in terms of their leadership, I cannot speak to that aspect of their playing. I'll have to leave this one up to players that know these two better.

RulerofMiddleEarth/Meganluvsme
I don't honestly think that, purely based on reputation, this is a difficult choice at all. Both were leaders of large clans early on (Watch and E=MC2), and both seem to have lead their tribe well enough for them both to have survived until this point. Although I haven't spoken to either player, Meganluvsme was often flamed in the forum earlier on in the world for making poor leadership choices. Add that to the fact that RoME was often near the top of the standings early on in the world, and for me at least, that comes to better play and leadership on the part of RoME.

Pinder/2hot
Honestly, I have quite a bit of respect for this guy. For the amount of flaming he has received on this forum, he has managed to remain quite calm and composed. A few PR slip-ups, like when he was flame-baited by 1921, but all in all a fairly solid representation of himself. Although he seems to like nobling barbs and internalling other players, he has done fine up until this point, and there's no reason to believe he won't continue to do so. Honestly, if you're going to criticize someone to the extent he has been criticized, you can at least back it up by attacking him (DitM :icon_redface:). Uhm, that's all been about Pinder. I'm not even going to touch the other guy, he's not worth mentioning.

So there you have it: I would take OpenEye, 1/2 each of IFeelYou and PZA7, RulerofMiddleEarth, and Pinder. :)

DeletedUser81101

Openeye - The guys a genius. Gay that he left w33, would've loved playing beside him more.. but he's a legend of the gmae nonetheless!
IFY - I've been under him for a long time now.. great leader and able to manage such a huge account at the same time. PZA is in the exact same ship & I'm sure if I spent my whole w33 under him I would choose PZA over IFY.. both amazing people!
MeganLuvsMe - Issues with RoMe back in the old "big" war.. Not taking away from his ability or anything
2hot - Hes cool.. that is all. haha, I dont have anything more to say

DeletedUser

Openeye - The guys a genius. Gay that he left w33, would've loved playing beside him more.. but he's a legend of the gmae nonetheless!

Well, we wasin the road, and stealing connection from others to play, then, he accidently left his laptop in his car.... wwhich got stolen, and then he had to use random computer, and he never came back :icon_cry: Now a guy named Denis is running it

DeletedUser

Openeye: One of the Best ever.
PZA7: great leader and generally great bloke
RoME: Even though Meganluvsme got his tribe to rank 1, i still think RoME was a better leader, with age comes experience and the ability to make the correct decisions under pressure which I dont think megan hasd
Pinder: Hate them both but I hate 2hot more.

DeletedUser

Openeye: One of the Best ever.
PZA7: Good leader
RoME; MEganluvsme: Cannot comment
Pinder: Doing something right

DeletedUser

1. Openeye - his guides taught me how to play and was lucky enough to play alongside him on this world. Learnt a lot from this great player.

2. Me of course!! :icon_cool: IFY is a noob and pointwhore! :lol: When I say jump he begs how high!?! I own him. :icon_twisted:

3. RoME - always outspoken and never one to hide in the shadows. Did a great stint on this world before departing. Didn't get to know meganluvsme much tbh..

4. Pinder - with a nudge in the right direction, it would be easy to remove the 'pointwhore' tag and improve his reputation.

DeletedUser

PZA7 - I'm really sad with Your answer. Really sad :) How can You chose pinder??? You are cheating on me with him? Yes? YES?

DeletedUser

I would never do that to you mate. :icon_wink: I simply think he's better than 2hot! :lol:

DeletedUser

IFY protect me! People are being mean :-(

I can assure all, that you are better player than pinder. He is not just bad player, but he is a liar too. On his profile it is written #1 in Opponents Defeated. But that's long time not truth :)

gargareth

Openeye - hes just better

IFY - Currently the Best player on W33. And the fact that he is still playing this world with churches (the worst setting in existence) is very impressive.

RoME - NS (R.I.P) Thought MeganLuvsMe was a rubbish player, that's the only information I have on either of them so I'll go with that.

Pinder - On the basis that I would boot him for being an incompetent fool and begin rimming him At this point it would be unlikely that many tribes would take him in and we would get 1233 villages very easily without any rational resistance.