Wow, Alot Has Changed.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

I use to play this game back in the mid World 30's till early 40's. I have to admit the in-game has changed MILLIONS, it feels like a brand new game coming back to it. The added feature of quests help new players learn, and give experienced players chance to build up their farming troops without worrying about resources. This makes we wonder WHY total player numbers has dropped? When I started about 2 years ago there was about 200k players, where have they all gone, and why is TW not gaining any new players?:icon_neutral:

What's your opinion?

Cullenator-

DeletedUser

It is the new era where kids are all out wanting to play the latest video games and not the web browser games like this. A lot of web browser games also use the 'sex sells' option to attract people (which i hope TW doesn't do) Most the people you will see around here now are all avid players of the game and friends who have come to check it out.

Another reason is due to all the scripts that are used that can do everything for you, farming your are heavily without any chance of growth for new people. And i dont think any world that has said to be a world for beginners has manged to stop this.

The best new aspect though which may attract more people is the no hauls option which i saw many beginners thoroughly enjoy. Which may attract more people

DeletedUser

Thanks for your input. I think 'Evony' use the "Sex Sells" system, one reason why it is such a big game.

A no-haul world sounds fun. Any idea when the next one will be out?