WoW != Dota

DeletedUser

Idk about you guys but ive been playing it for 7 years, i have a good comp and i can play every game i want (i played some good ones as AC 1, 2, 3 and others) but they bore you after a month

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100206

Idk about you guys but ive been playing it for 7 years, i have a good comp and i can play every game i want (i played some good ones as AC 1, 2, 3 and others) but they bore you after a month

You played since you were 10 and can't even win the million dollars? noooob!

DeletedUser

If you haven't actually played competitive dota for atleast 1 year, you can't judge the game.
I've never actually seen a game so much skill based and balanced like dota, it's a masterpiece.
It's not like hey, dave, we have 30 mins till next episode of how i met your mother, let's play some fifa... Certainly not.
But more like, hey dave, next friday we have a game against ''xxx'', tell the guys to be online tonight to play some cw's and stay in shape for the friday game.
The game has certainly more to offer than, I can only play trax and play in garena europe room 176756325, if they pick trax --> RAGEQUIT!

DeletedUser100206

lolol you should see some of the skype chats in Pacman

DeletedUser

I think I need some screen shots... pics or didn't happen brah

though with some of the characters you have, not very surprised.

DeletedUser100206

I think I need some screen shots... pics or didn't happen brah

though with some of the characters you have, not very surprised.

Okay I'll make a collection. But last time I did it, which was over DotA, Nikita, Marko and Geodude ended up spamming the thread with 'SHUT UP WILL' and 'WILL IS HIS OWN MOTHERS *CENSORED*' (that is censored, but you can guess what it is). So it'd be long screenshots D:

DeletedUser100206

Well you have DotA, if you don't think WoW is crap that is