WOW its the end

• Thread starter gimli the strong dwarf
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ive been playing this world since 27th February 2009 and its been a good 3 years playing tribal wars...

ive made alot of friends on this world and had alot of good times in alot of tribes. I really liked some of my leaders and tribes especially my main tribes KK, !?!, fear. So many names to mention..these are a few:

firebow8
drakenwolfblood
jaydoty
wholikeme
jupitersss
rhino6
alanandnat
aetost
chrissy
mastercrab
sbumb
tolequiel- who brought me back to the game after months
master crab
hendrix007
eldubz
kishore4ever
k3y07
08Chaos5
irhads
nataza
[player]taofsf[/player]- last one still here
and Chuunks

im SO SORRY if i forgot anyone...!
These last few weeks have been disastrous for me...i plummeted from 3,687,646 and 378 vilages on 22 November 2011 to 629,314 and 70 villages as of today. Thats a 3 million point drop in 3 weeks and a half. :(... The first 2 weeks i had over 3000 attacks consistently ... now its down to 72.. and some players still launching haha...

These are the top 5 players that have contributed greatly to my increase in ODD:

[player]black.lily[/player]-79 villages lost
[player]Chuunks[/player]- 72 villages lost
[player]Brinie[/player]-49 villages lost
[player]gixerstu[/player]-42 villages
[player]tmj162[/player]-30 villages lost

However i am proud to say my ODD went up around 30 million points. At 60,618,539 i am #44 in the world!!! My highest rank ever while playing this world was 90.I had alot of fun and have spent alot of hours in this game. This was my first world that i actually nobled a second village and i learned alot!
IT WAS A FUN 3 YEARS!!!

DeletedUser78370

I feel the same way Gimli. Fun few years although i was inactive for the most part. My first multi village world aswell :)

Thanks for the mention :)

DeletedUser

As I said in the internals I am proud of all of you who fought until the end though it was hopeless. That takes some real perseverance. :-D

DeletedUser

Ive been playing this world since 27th February 2009 and its been a good 3 years playing tribal wars...

ive made alot of friends on this world and had alot of good times in alot of tribes. I really liked some of my leaders and tribes especially my main tribes KK, !?!, fear. So many names to mention..these are a few:

firebow8
drakenwolfblood
jaydoty
wholikeme
jupitersss
rhino6
alanandnat
aetost
chrissy
mastercrab
sbumb
tolequiel- who brought me back to the game after months
master crab
hendrix007
eldubz
kishore4ever
k3y07
08Chaos5
irhads
nataza
[player]taofsf[/player]- last one still here
and Chuunks

im SO SORRY if i forgot anyone...!
These last few weeks have been disastrous for me...i plummeted from 3,687,646 and 378 vilages on 22 November 2011 to 629,314 and 70 villages as of today. Thats a 3 million point drop in 3 weeks and a half. :(... The first 2 weeks i had over 3000 attacks consistently ... now its down to 72.. and some players still launching haha...

These are the top 5 players that have contributed greatly to my increase in ODD:

[player]black.lily[/player]-79 villages lost
[player]Chuunks[/player]- 72 villages lost
[player]Brinie[/player]-49 villages lost
[player]gixerstu[/player]-42 villages
[player]tmj162[/player]-30 villages lost

However i am proud to say my ODD went up around 30 million points. At 60,618,539 i am #44 in the world!!! My highest rank ever while playing this world was 90.I had alot of fun and have spent alot of hours in this game. This was my first world that i actually nobled a second village and i learned alot!
IT WAS A FUN 3 YEARS!!!

Glad that I could be of assistance for you. (sunbugger aka. chuunks)

kingjohan

I like this from King A's world 62 run:

SPLAT! (483|178) K14 404 Barbarian King Arturus [=APOC=] 2012-06-28 11:51:12
SPLAT! (475|178) K14 482 Barbarian King Arturus [=APOC=] 2012-06-26 03:46:17
SPLAT! SPLAT! (474|169) K14 240 Barbarian King Arturus [=APOC=] 2012-06-23 06:47:17
SPLAT! (473|169) K14 291 Barbarian King Arturus [=APOC=] 2012-06-22 02:57:30
SPLAT (479|168) K14 207 Barbarian King Arturus [=APOC=] 2012-06-21 03:47:20

Dem smexy lowpoint barbs <3

DeletedUser

When you actually win a world you can then comment; until then your comments mean nothing.

DeletedUser75781

u do realise yeil is kinda retarded

"...u suck and im sure to rape u and ur team in a new world" x 100000000

but yet nothin is done apart from his accs bein raped or deleted for some lame excuse he will give

boring

kingjohan

When you actually win a world you can then comment; until then your comments mean nothing.

Just prooves my point. You're not the "almighty KA", that you've tried so hard to made yourself up to be. The only(!) reason "you" (humpf, i figured it was a team effort, but meh. Im sure you, KA did all the work) won this world, is because you knew how to stack your villages. In the end, when there was only a 1v1 war (not counting MAGI, so sue me) the world was close to as inactive and grey as it could've been.

Now, when you, KA start on a new world, you get your ass handled to you even though you start in a tribe with players you've played with for over a year(?) in W35. SkillZ

-Johan

DeletedUser

Only clear validation of why I called KA shit all the way back in 2010.

DeletedUser

You guys really have no life do you? You can talk all the shit you want. But reality is you have never won a world, so come back nubbies when you have. Even in w62 they have yet to remove me though everyone and their mother is attacking me. :p

DeletedUser

You guys really have no life do you? You can talk all the shit you want. But reality is you have never won a world, so come back nubbies when you have. Even in w62 they have yet to remove me though everyone and their mother is attacking me. :p

Survival doesn't mean anything in this game. Both when you're getting attacked by everyone and making it until the end of the world. Winning world isn't an accomplishment for a tribe that merged five different tribes to take out three.

You suck. Everyone and their Mother know's it; and I'd be more than happy to rim you one day.

DeletedUser

I am going to remind people, just because a world is closed doesn't mean you can talk about other worlds. Please refrain from PnP about other worlds or I will start infracting. This forum area is for world 35 only, please keep it that way.

DeletedUser75781

Survival doesn't mean anything in this game. Both when you're getting attacked by everyone and making it until the end of the world. Winning world isn't an accomplishment for a tribe that merged five different tribes to take out three.

You suck. Everyone and their Mother know's it; and I'd be more than happy to rim you one day.

u meant merging 4 tribes, 2 of which defected, and then warring 5 tribes

DeletedUser

looking back it was great, this world was the greatest at its peak. I also remember my =KK= times, awesome leaders, I remember we were fighting on 3 different fronts. Players like shaelis, Jupiterssss and rodd were absolute monsters on the front line, combine that with !?! and you have the greatest core of players on W35. But its sad that even though this world has long since been over that the likes of swampert, KingA and King Sean cant give a little gratitude because lets face it, !?! family all but had this world won.

DeletedUser

!?! was arrogant. I told aetost not to recruit our enemies and we kicked his butt for it. Base had nothing to do with !?! until then. We were allies in fact. That screwed up his tribe in more ways than one. Why he ever wanted those players is beyond me. They couldn't even get rid of me and I had been fighting them for a very long time on my own until Base reached where I was because those of you who forget I was very isolated and fighting everyone. Most people gave up though when they launched a massive op on me and didn't get one village. After that is pretty easy. After Brit joined us though it was pretty much pacman because no one put up a real fight after that.

DeletedUser

And as for the mod, what is wrong with comparing w35 to other worlds? We are still talking about w35. jeesh let people talk already. Is it really that big of deal? It is still on topic. The people who lost this world think that w35 had crappy players; well if that is true how come they didn't win themselves if they are so good? In any case, it was my opinion that w35 was quite an active world and I felt justified in pointing that out to them. Anyway, that is all I will say about it but the comment was very justified because it is a long argument that the losing side has been whining about for years.