WoW just WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.

twirly

Okay so i joined this game like a month ago.. i was well off, but suddenly i login :

jsayno has taken your village

something like that..

and for what reason? WHAT REASON?

this is RUBBISH*, im obviously quitting now, now that i know its that easy to just have your account taken away..

so if you guys come across this guy, can you just take his village? little bi****

thanks.. have fun

*Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol thats the point of the game.

Why don't you try playing tribalhugs if you don't like people taking your village.

DeletedUser

How can you actually want your village if your not active enough to realize that you are under attack?

DeletedUser

Okay so i joined this game like a month ago.. i was well off, but suddenly i login :

jsayno has taken your village

something like that..

and for what reason? WHAT REASON?

this is bullshit, im obviously quitting now, now that i know its that easy to just have your account taken away..

so if you guys come across this guy, can you just take his village? little bi****

thanks.. have fun

ahh, so that is what comes up when you are rimmed!

rygardal

And you should invest in your manners. Judging on your mental age, you better start with the very basics:
Children's Books About Good Manners and Etiquette

It's filled with nice and colourful pictures, specially for people like you :>.

I reconsidered, I don't want an infraction on these forums.

I'm deleting my post.

EDIT: Though, I stand by the general theme of the message I wrote - and he should go play with the traffic to word it in a nicer manner. Quit moaning, to be honest, nobody of any worth will give a damn. I mean, if you were so hung up on ethics; you'd never noble another player & I know it isn't the case.

DeletedUser

ahh, so that is what comes up when you are rimmed!
This is madness. Which worlds you do not play? I need a quiet noob world where I might rest and do not see daily forum butthurt so I would join there. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

This is madness. Which worlds you do not play? I need a quiet noob world where I might rest and do not see daily forum butthurt so I would join there. :icon_confused:

lmao. you are so funny, i really mean that. i thought i was on your ignore list!

DeletedUser

You are so serious. I still can see posts if I press "View Post". I did it twice today.

Status
Not open for further replies.