Wow, nobles already

DeletedUser118004

Looks like two players have nobled in ~2 weeks in a speed 1 world. The power of paying with premium is frightening, I wonder how many premium points have been burnt :icon_redface:

On a side note I don't really have any issues with the conquers given that church worlds pretty much force people to play more clustered. It would be interesting to see if these guys can continue to maintain their growth.

DeletedUser

Mr Turkey said he did it just for the fun of it, hes played a lot of worlds, but the one thing he never did was win a milestone award. (which is hard to do) it is funny to see him with 2 villas that fast, lol

it is just a PP/Flag world though, its a good world to mess around on, i dont think too many players take these worlds real serious anyway.

DeletedUser118004

Mr Turkey said he did it just for the fun of it, hes played a lot of worlds, but the one thing he never did was win a milestone award. (which is hard to do) it is funny to see him with 2 villas that fast, lol

it is just a PP/Flag world though, its a good world to mess around on, i dont think too many players take these worlds real serious anyway.

I figured it was something like that, yes indeed it was very funny to noble rush and get a 2nd village before even hitting 2.5k points. Still kinda questionable imo but if he really wanted to get it then props to him for the achievement.

DeletedUser93066

That is a very good reason to burn tons of premium points I wood say. I am just a businessman and I adore my customers. It's a shame Turkey wasn't near me ;( Listen world live and learn from people like Turkey. Your dream worth moar than stupid premium. SO YES BUY MY RESOURCES@

atmospherecf

One of my friends who got a 2nd village lets just say over 10k PP was in their bank.. no joke ...

DeletedUser

the players doing it have 30k and 40k PP. just ridiculous amounts
i guess when you got that many, it doesnt matter much to spend 10k

Last edited by a moderator: