Wow! This is all a little sad

mattcurr

This world is so sad that I am almost tempted to actually play so ya'll have someone to yell at on the forums, 0 threads in a brand new world!?!??! Lc in 4 hours on speed 1.6, what happened to tw and the game I grew up playing :O this is all a little sad

mattcurr

hey guys, look an oldie! hahaha LOOK AT THE OLDIE!!! Old! SAD!
Im sure you thought that was a good "zinger"(thats what the cool kids call them nowadays right?) But yeah 0 threads in a brand new world is objectively worse than "the good old days." You've at least reassured me that people are not smarter nowadays just as illogical as ever.

DeletedUser

coming from the guy who rants about how only 1 person should be allowed to play an account haha

roman01

Not surprised, worlds have been like this for a while. I'll be gone before most can blink any whoo, will check again next year to see if there's a secret no/limited haul to prey on.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
latest

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

DeletedUser120748

This world is so sad that I am almost tempted to actually play so ya'll have someone to yell at on the forums, 0 threads in a brand new world!?!??! Lc in 4 hours on speed 1.6, what happened to tw and the game I grew up playing :O this is all a little sad
Dude will you shut up? Lol, some of us are trying to farm and grow, world start isn't about forums. Give it a little. This will be a interesting world.

mattcurr

LOL not farming before beginners protections with the troops the game gives you? n00b.
So what you just send all your troops at some gray village and get 10 resources every 2 hours cool. But I wont be wasting my time on that

DeletedUser120748

So what you just send all your troops at some gray village and get 10 resources every 2 hours cool. But I wont be wasting my time on that

Hmm... the near 2k I got yesterday gave me an edge over you lol

DeletedUser120748

Yeah right no-one has 2k farmed. Thats mathematically impossible you would have to get all 500 resources every time you attacke
I can't handle your stupidity.
Robber (Wood - Level 1)
Loot a total of 500 resources.

Next level: Loot 10.000 resources!

2.039 / 10.000
2.039 / 10.000

mattcurr

I can't handle your stupidity.
Robber (Wood - Level 1)
Loot a total of 500 resources.

Next level: Loot 10.000 resources!

2.039 / 10.000