Wow! This is all a little sad

DeletedUser121006

Worlds are more difficult now. Yes they are faster but even random guys in the rim that are supposed to be food can be sniping your trains.

The game is old and there are very few beginners left.

mattcurr

Worlds are more difficult now. Yes they are faster but even random guys in the rim that are supposed to be food can be sniping your trains.

The game is old and there are very few beginners left.
Does no-one understand how not to get sniped? Was this like a lost art or something.... It's not even really difficult or time consuming it's ten seconds of thought and team work, first new person who figures it out gets a cookie from grandpa

mattcurr

I hope that guy is posting under a alias lol

wounder why he feels such a way :rolleyes:
Bro they all keep saying it like it means something, that sniping is a grand old skill. Its like bazaaro world late game players arent a laughing stock, they dont know how to stack, or send trains that wont get sniped.

DeletedUser113200

Some people will have you believe that older players where only good because they knew sniping etc. at a time where hardly anyone did and now since it is accessible to everyone people are automatically better.

Also nice seeing a few oldies hopefully this world will be an enjoyable one.

mattcurr

Some people will have you believe that older players where only good because they knew sniping etc. at a time where hardly anyone did and now since it is accessible to everyone people are automatically better.

Also nice seeing a few oldies hopefully this world will be an enjoyable one.
I know, its kinda insignificant I always looked at it this way if you're sniping you done messed up A. A. Ron. And its a stop gap.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sniping is a wicked skill to have in a pinch, but it just 1 of 100000000 pieces to the puzzle, back in the day we fought against people with illegal scripts that farmed for you, sniped for you, sent trains ect did that stop us old fools from winning worlds?

basicly this game is like the real world a bunch of melineals with everything handed to them running around claiming they are the greatest :p

DeletedUser121006

Does no-one understand how not to get sniped? Was this like a lost art or something.... It's not even really difficult or time consuming it's ten seconds of thought and team work, first new person who figures it out gets a cookie from grandpa

I don't mean to insult you dear stranger, but you seem to be having some serious mental damage. If you are using antisnipes every single time you are about to noble a village then I will apologize. Otherwise stop being ridiculous and be playing the veteran role in here. Yes I know how to not get sniped, yet I use it only on serious targets. And yes because I am bored of planning when there is no reason.

To our point. What you said has nothing to do with the difficulty of the game. Regardless if it easy or difficult to snipe a train, it's a fact that more people are doing it in the latest worlds than the old ones.

mattcurr

I don't mean to insult you dear stranger, but you seem to be having some serious mental damage. If you are using antisnipes every single time you are about to noble a village then I will apologize. Otherwise stop being ridiculous and be playing the veteran role in here. Yes I know how to not get sniped, yet I use it only on serious targets. And yes because I am bored of planning when there is no reason.

To our point. What you said has nothing to do with the difficulty of the game. Regardless if it easy or difficult to snipe a train, it's a fact that more people are doing it in the latest worlds than the old ones.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Wrong, Im sorry you can guess again but no cookie if you get it right

How to send an unsnipable train, anti snipes are as easy as sniping a train without them, I said unsnipable not slightly harder to snipe.

And it's the fact that you think people sniping you is an issue shows me you're not attacking right, thats what im getting at

DeletedUser121006

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Wrong, Im sorry you can guess again but no cookie if you get it right

How to send an unsnipable train, anti snipes are as easy as sniping a train without them, I said unsnipable not slightly harder to snipe.

And it's the fact that you think people sniping you is an issue shows me you're not attacking right, thats what im getting at

Please help me send unsnipable trains. Ridiculous.
I am getting csniped from 3k villages that's a sad fact. But I'm attacking wrong. Whatever!

Stop playing veteran to me.

mattcurr

Please help me send unsnipable trains. Ridiculous.
I am getting csniped from 3k villages that's a sad fact. But I'm attacking wrong. Whatever!.
Come now, you're so close to the answer, what would be like an anti snipe against a 3k village cancel sniping you, but isnt an anti snipe. It could involve team work, or you could even do it yourself if you have the ability to. I thought I gave it all away with the team work bit and 10 seconds of thinking nearly no effort. I have faith in you Koumadokits, you can figure it out!

If you admit you might not have thought of everything I'll happily tell you. Lighten up a little, this is a game you know!

DeletedUser121006

Please do tell me. I really want to be nobling everything.

DeletedUser121006

Alright I'll pm you after everyone else has guessed we cant rob the other younglings of the opportunity to get a cookie!

Hahahahhahaah. Do you have any ways to be recruiting nobles without cost?

mattcurr

Hahahahhahaah. Do you have any ways to be recruiting nobles without cost?
Oh you think Im joking or something, no answers for you :( Maybe you can figure it out on your own, I really do have faith its such a simple concept! Anyone else want to venture a guess why you young people are putting too much emphasis on sniping and what would happen if you ran into one of us old folks?

Come on guys same idea as anti sniping, but cant be sniped, you can do it with a team or by yourself.

Here guys I'll practically give it away, it was my w79 tribe motto for the young folks we took in.

NOBLE TRAINS NOBLE, CLEARING NUKES CLEAR. Im basically handing you the answer now.

DeletedUser121006

Oh you think Im joking or something, no answers for you :( Maybe you can figure it out on your own, I really do have faith its such a simple concept! Anyone else want to venture a guess why you young people are putting too much emphasis on sniping and what would happen if you ran into one of us old folks?

Come on guys same idea as anti sniping, but cant be sniped, you can do it with a team or by yourself.

Here guys I'll practically give it away, it was my w79 tribe motto for the young folks we took in.

NOBLE TRAINS NOBLE, CLEARING NUKES CLEAR. Im basically handing you the answer now.

Yeah I know, I was in AoN of w79.

DeletedUser121006

Well maybe I am mistaking you for someone else. Thing is you wouldn't be able to lay a hand on me 1v1. And I am not new to the game. I don't even know why you say that.

mattcurr

Well maybe I am mistaking you for someone else. Thing is you wouldn't be able to lay a hand on me 1v1. And I am not new to the game. I don't even know why you say that.
You must be really good I didnt realize. Can I have an autograph