Wow! This is all a little sad

DeletedUser121006

You must be really good I didnt realize

I'm saying it because people that have a big mouth, most of the times are not to be feared. In my country the people say "A dog who barks, doesn't bite". So if you really have something to prove do it ingame and stop acting like a grandpa in the externals. It's just annoying, you won't receive further respect if you do that.

mattcurr

I'm saying it because people that have a big mouth, most of the times are not to be feared. In my country the people say "A dog who barks, doesn't bite". So if you really have something to prove do it ingame and stop acting like a grandpa in the externals. It's just annoying, you won't receive further respect if you do that.
Oh no further respect :( My god are you saying that I should do better ingame? I could try but I mean I already am getting nobles soon, its pretty impressive given that I started in the core, I bet you feel dumb now dont you.

DeletedUser121006

Oh no further respect :( My god are you saying that I should do better ingame? I could try but I mean I already am getting nobles soon, its pretty impressive given that I started in the core, I bet you feel dumb now dont you.

I am ranked #52 robber with 2200 points, why should I be feeling dumb?

mattcurr

I am ranked #52 robber with 2200 points, why should I be feeling dumb?
Oh god this is so stupid I have to break the sarcasm.

You're implying that worlds are harder now, but you're #52 farmer per day at 2200 points. You realize that you're defeating your own damn point right. And ffs you restarted on the rim, thats literally playing in easy mode, you dont get to crank the settings down to I cant handle competition then brag about it.

Have you figured out how not to get sniped yet or are you still working through the riddle?

Deleted User - 10017355

Does no-one understand how not to get sniped? Was this like a lost art or something.... It's not even really difficult or time consuming it's ten seconds of thought and team work, first new person who figures it out gets a cookie from grandpa

It's sending all 4 nobles in one attack! I've got my glass of milk ready for the cookie.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

It's sending all 4 nobles in one attack! I've got my glass of milk ready for the cookie.
if you have the extra nobles yeah you can double up Ive seen it done, but we're missing the obvious answer. It's the same concept as anti sniping except you're not being a total idiot and putting in too much effort, and its more effective.

DeletedUser121006

Oh god this is so stupid I have to break the sarcasm.

You're implying that worlds are harder now, but you're #52 farmer per day at 2200 points. You realize that you're defeating your own damn point right. And ffs you restarted on the rim, thats literally playing in easy mode, you dont get to crank the settings down to I cant handle competition then brag about it.

Have you figured out how not to get sniped yet or are you still working through the riddle?

Nope, I just know how to farm very well. This is because I am good to the game.
Is it easy though? Yesterday I was receiving noble trains from a 12k player 15h far because he considers me as a threat and I can't even backtime because he has a tribe. Is this called easy for you?

And yeah yesterday I was ranked #49

mattcurr

Nope, I just know how to farm very well. This is because I am good to the game.
Is it easy though? Yesterday I was receiving noble trains from a 12k player 15h far because he considers me as a threat and I can't even backtime because he has a tribe. Is this called easy for you?

And yeah yesterday I was ranked #49
Hahaahaa OMG I literally giggled in real life, Im sorry but this is hysterical, you're trolling me right?

DeletedUser121006

That's not what I meant I mean your Hodge pog of conflicting ideology and irrational assumptions

At least I am not playing boss to players better than myself.

I just now saw your ingame account. It probably was a waste of time talking to you. As I said a dog who barks doesn't bite.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

I just now saw your ingame account. It probably was a waste of time talking to you. As I said a dog who barks doesn't bite.
Apple sauce, tangerine, fork, turtle, york.

I was trying to make as little sense as you, have you figured out how not to get sniped yet?

cokesrus

Well maybe I am mistaking you for someone else. Thing is you wouldn't be able to lay a hand on me 1v1. And I am not new to the game. I don't even know why you say that.
Can I touch you? I mean I am just a rubbish noob that has yet to learn the game. Could you teach me how to play? I am having issues reaching the top 200.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Sniping noble nukes is the same as sniping a normal train. You just use a full DV each time :D

DeletedUser18879

You aren't the brightest tool in the shed, are you

DeletedUser120160

Can someone fill me in I am lazy. What is happening for w100?

DeletedUser111574

There's far better alternatives to dealing with nuke nobles than stacking or sniping, I wouldn't dream of wasting defence on nuke nobles :confused:

One fun trick is to prenoble, Let the noble nukes land killing each other,, Time a nuke and noble to land after :D.