WoW

DeletedUser

So i recently acquired an account over the holidays, and was wondering if anyone here plays it. im kinda looking for people to play with as well, because it is much more fun to play in a group then to solo everything. ifigure if i post a topic here, people who play it can find more people who play it and play together. i just started around christmas time, so i only have a lvl 11 NE priest and a lvl 10 dwarf pally atm (acct came with a lvl 34 human mage cause it was my sister's toon). also, if anyone feels like joining the skype room i made for it just let me know or PM me your skype name IG or on the forums. i play on the aggramar server atm.

DeletedUser36833

I haven't tried WoW before i was thinking of giving it a try never really got round to it and don't know anyone that has played it yet. I will let you know when i do get round to it tho it looks entertaining.

DeletedUser

Don't do it Tiger!! Come play CODMW2 with me, WoW shall be the death of you!!! The death of you I tell you!! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I haven't tried WoW before i was thinking of giving it a try never really got round to it and don't know anyone that has played it yet. I will let you know when i do get round to it tho it looks entertaining.

ill give you a tip. if its your first toon, go pally. their f****** BEAST's ;p with their buffs and rediculous early game armor, you can take on things 2-3 lvls above you by yourself. their also really powerfull in the endgame and in PVP.

DeletedUser

Don't do it Tiger!! Come play CODMW2 with me, WoW shall be the death of you!!! The death of you I tell you!! :icon_sad:

dun have PS3 and dun want one. X-box guy 4 life here. that and the fact that i cant afford anything more expensive then that game where the BK dude stalks people to force feed em hamburgers.

DeletedUser36833

ill give you a tip. if its your first toon, go pally. their f****** BEAST's ;p with their buffs and rediculous early game armor, you can take on things 2-3 lvls above you by yourself. their also really powerfull in the endgame and in PVP.

So you get to choose the class you are? i.e pally mage and so on. And can you choose to be different if you get bored of that one? I get bored very easy!

DeletedUser

dun have PS3 and dun want one. X-box guy 4 life here. that and the fact that i cant afford anything more expensive then that game where the BK dude stalks people to force feed em hamburgers.

I'm Xbox too. :) PS3 sucks.

Are you online? Or did you mean you play Xbox original, not 360? ^_^

DeletedUser

I'm Xbox too. :) PS3 sucks.

Are you online? Or did you mean you play Xbox original, not 360? ^_^

jedc22 for online... only have gold for a month, then back to silver. only have NFS carbon atm.

@andyboggsy, ofc. theres 8-10 classes (havnt exactly counted) and i believe 5 races for each side (alliance/horde)

DeletedUser

Will have my box back in a few days, hook yourself up with COD, seriously man!

DeletedUser

Will have my box back in a few days, hook yourself up with COD, seriously man!

<-- sux at shooter games. im decent at COD, but not that great. halo, its just plain rediculous how bad i am. but seriously, nobody here plays? tch. doesnt look like ill be playing in much groups any time soon :icon_sad:

DeletedUser36833

Halo i better than you :D
cod im crap at not had it long tho!

DeletedUser22924

i once played WoW, like 2-3 years ago, and it took me to get to level 36, before i realised how much i wasted my life playing that game.

DeletedUser

And yet you play TW? :icon_wink:
And yet I play TW too...

I still haven't worked out why. :lol:

DeletedUser22924

And yet you play TW? :icon_wink:
And yet I play TW too...

I still haven't worked out why. :lol:

me neither:lol:

i guess, is because, we can play this pretty much anywhere:icon_wink:

zakipoo

3161zs3.jpg

Nuff said lol

DeletedUser

3161zs3.jpg

Nuff said lol

lol! untrue though, my sisters husband plays it, and they have two kids :icon_razz: ironically, my account is acctually my sisters but she never used it, so its mine now :icon_biggrin:

zakipoo

LOL thats nice to know =P i posted it cuz it was the only funny one i can find about WoW other than the one is aw that a dude was in a chick WoW gears,.. and it said on bottom "girls plays WoW too..." :icon_confused: it lost the humor in that... if u want me to post it i will.. lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You should probably specify if you play EU or US servers if you're looking for others to play with on here :icon_razz:

If you've got questions about anything, PM me, I'd be happy to help.

i once played WoW, like 2-3 years ago, and it took me to get to level 36, before i realised how much i wasted my life playing that game.

I don't play any TW worlds anymore - I much prefer WoW because I have no requirement to play as often as possible to succeed. I do play WoW daily for multiple hours a day, but I feel it's a lot more friendly on those who like to eat, sleep, and breathe.