WoW

DeletedUser

<-- got diablo 2 with expansion, lets see if its any good :icon_confused:

btw, love your sig, lucifyr

EDIT: well, i can honestly say i just wasted a half an hour of my life installing and playing that game. it was really pretty bad.
expansion? so assassin and druid is available. try assassin she have good skills (combat and traps)

DeletedUser

expansion? so assassin and druid is available. try assassin she have good skills (combat and traps)

i uninstalled it. it was drab and boring :icon_confused:

i tryed necro. the ability to make little skelly's was fun to toy around with for a few minutes but it soon got boring. only one skill at a time? not good. horrible graphics, and slow game speed.plus the fact that the first quest your sent on ,the enemies strength just suddenly spikes upwards out of nowhere and you get raped.

DeletedUser

You should probably specify if you play EU or US servers if you're looking for others to play with on here :icon_razz:

If you've got questions about anything, PM me, I'd be happy to help.

I don't play any TW worlds anymore - I much prefer WoW because I have no requirement to play as often as possible to succeed. I do play WoW daily for multiple hours a day, but I feel it's a lot more friendly on those who like to eat, sleep, and breathe.

^Eating is for Humans, Bears, and Mortals.

I am neither...

DeletedUser

graphics dont matter gameplay does. i would try playing some game on my comp, and it is a good gaming computer or whatever, the special graphics card, and its really fast, but i am using 30 gigabites of my 454 and if i had anymore memory it takes forever to load anything else. i do not waqnt to be using ie8 forever. butg anyways, i always though wolrd of warcraft looked stupid, why play that when you can play call of duty? XD

DeletedUser

i agree with anyone who says don't play wow, i do some work for people and help with their accounts for several mmorg games, WoW is most often the ones people want help with, it is seriously addicting, like TW on steroids, people live their entire lives on those servers, if i could count the number of times some one has typed this in a chat room to me i could count very high

"I have been playing for over 20 hours straight and now i can't log in, have i been suspended, please help"

any statement that begins with i have been playing for 20 hours is really indicitive of a serious problem

DeletedUser

i agree with anyone who says don't play wow, i do some work for people and help with their accounts for several mmorg games, WoW is most often the ones people want help with, it is seriously addicting, like TW on steroids, people live their entire lives on those servers, if i could count the number of times some one has typed this in a chat room to me i could count very high

"I have been playing for over 20 hours straight and now i can't log in, have i been suspended, please help"

any statement that begins with i have been playing for 20 hours is really indicitive of a serious problem

i believe your "line of work" is illegal... and anyways, its not the game its the players. i have the game and i havnt logged in for several days straight.

DeletedUser

i believe your "line of work" is illegal... and anyways, its not the game its the players. i have the game and i havnt logged in for several days straight.

hey, you don't know that, i basicly introduce people to one another, if your implying i farm for people or powerlevel them or somthing you would be mistaken

if i person where doing what i think you mean when you say illegal they would not be breaking any laws, the owner of an account might be violating there user agreement is all, however, there is much debate about who is exactly the owner of the account, and what ownership means, a judge will need to figure that out

DeletedUser

Hey is there any tribalwars players, whom are playing wow on a PVP server, allis prefered...hehe....?

Cause Iam thinking of schwitching server....

DeletedUser

Hey is there any tribalwars players, whom are playing wow on a PVP server, allis prefered...hehe....?

Cause Iam thinking of schwitching server....

i play one on aggramar, a normal server and Cho'gall a PVP server. i only have one char on Cho'gall though and its a low level horde. looking for people to actually play with, lol.

DeletedUser7288

hey all, coming out of the cobwebs here :p

Playing on Quel'thalas EU here

looking perhaps for a new server for my ally.. maybe even pvp :) Its a good server for horde though, so he'll be staying put

DeletedUser

o dang WoW thread. ftw, i play alliance on Uldaman(PvE) and Horde on alterac mountains(PvP) both US servers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

everyone seems to use too many different servers :icon_confused:

no one uses any of the same, so nobody can play together :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i played WoW

i quite liked it, but couldnt keep up with the paying

had lvl 60 troll hunter (main, and money maker, i seemed to make epic amounts of money per day, without focusing on it... earned about 500g per day... ended with me donating 3000g to my guild before i quit(would have had more g , but i waisted it all the time :p, i mean for example i went to AH and bought the BEST weapons for excactly my weapon (didnt care about price) then put the best enchantments on them..and when i leveled up i gave them to some friend and bought new ones :p ) and dozens of other charas, which i cant remember

horde FTW