Wow

DeletedUser

Hard to believe im seeing Womble so big. Where did SuV and !UN! go? I dont see Howey, Rep, Link, BsGreer, Hillblah or any1 anymore :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Brave! and SubV merged and created CRASH. Womble picked some of the ex-SubV members that they thought were good recruits and recruited them. Then Wombles recruited RobinGoodFellow(number on guy) from PIRANA.

As far as i know someone hacked howeys account and deleted UN and then UN/Core/BDE/Unkwn/PWN/khaos(i may have forgotten some) merged and formed PIRANA Family.

So howey quit. Rep quit twice on the world and is now playing as nuketech. bsgreer(is this brian Xaia?), i don't know who hillblah is.

DeletedUser97478

Yep :) W48 likes to hug :O

Bsgreer is Xaia, Link quit from my knowledge but Sargent would be the best to answer that.

RC also had his account deleted for reasons we can't talk about on this forum.

DeletedUser

Link quit from my knowledge but Sargent would be the best to answer that.

Erm actually Link was before my time. Best talk to Peter The Red or Xaia about that one. They both knew him, I unfortunatly did not. But I've heard about how good a leader he was, along with the original budL

DeletedUser70293

Link and BudL had to quit around the same time due to RL reasons I believe. Link was leaving just as I got a SYN account.

DeletedUser

Link and BudL had to quit around the same time due to RL reasons I believe. Link was leaving just as I got a SYN account.

To elaborate on that: Link was getting his new job at a law firm, so he left for that (Ku left around the same time as well for similar reasons I believe). The original budL left because school was starting back up for him, he was working more at his job, and I'm sure there were other reasons as well. It was sad when they both left because they were probably the most enthusiastic leaders I've ever had in my time on TW.

Also AHL, you were gifted the ronin account long after Link left. He just didn't delete and we (I) had to mass scout his villages and post the reports on the forums for those who were claiming his villages. The original ronin888 stuck around for a while after Link stopped logging in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70293

To elaborate on that: Link was getting his new job at a law firm, so he left for that (Ku left around the same time as well for similar reasons I believe). The original budL left because school was starting back up for him, he was working more at his job, and I'm sure there were other reasons as well. It was sad when they both left because they were probably the most enthusiastic leaders I've ever had in my time on TW.

Also AHL, you were gifted the ronin account long after Link left. He just didn't delete and we (I) had to mass scout his villages and post the reports on the forums for those who were claiming his villages. The original ronin888 stuck around for a while after Link stopped logging in.

Me feels like idiot. I was helping Nick defend or something like that against Khaos around that time.

DeletedUser

No need to feel like an idiot, lol. Well, at least not because of this. Maybe for how we both got run on Supreme Commander 2 by the AI hahaha

DeletedUser70293

No need to feel like an idiot, lol. Well, at least not because of this. Maybe for how we both got run on Supreme Commander 2 by the AI hahaha

We only died because they spammed nukes at me and experimentals at you! If we had turned nukes off...we would have won.

File Not Found

face it, you got beat by something without the ability to think.

File Not Found

I don't, but I've considered purchasing it a few times, but the cover puts me off. That said, I was getting at the being beat by a computer (since we don't have any real AI at this point, just "expert systems"). The game in question was irrelevant.

But again, possibly I've not come across clear.

An forum elder has recommended I start using smilies to assist people to understand me.

DeletedUser

Aww File, I understood you. Also, yes the cover does put you off and the gameplay isn't anything comparable to Command & Conquer, but it is still a fun way to pass the time. If you got the game, you'd have a friend in me :D

DeletedUser70293

I understand your posts just fine FnF.

The cover is a put off and as Peter said, not as (I'll use the term "smooth") smooth as Command and Conquer SupCom2 is actually a very fun game. Plus if you bought it..you could lose to the "expert systems" alongside Peter and I!

File Not Found

Every system, just like every human, has atleast one weakness. But... I'll look into it.

DeletedUser

Woohoo, well if you do get the game on Steam, add me: WizardOne1

Though fair warning, I may not be able to accept a friend request on there for just a little bit as I'll be really busy for the next week.

Once AHL gets his Steam/computer working again, we need to play.

File Not Found

Explain yourself at once! (I assume you were insulting me?)