Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

okey, "i wil show you mine".but ignore the extra inches,they are my EGO.lol.

DeletedUser

If I were to ignore the extra inch, you would have nothing to show me ;)

DeletedUser

lol..love u,u sounds like a girl.okey i cut my ego.

pxu4.png

DeletedUser111865

But your rank 4th in overall players? umm hypercritical much?

Yeah you're a bit late buddy.

I didnt get barracks 3 minutes in to start up, Anything else you would like to say? no? Bye then brudda omar.

DeletedUser

Warehouse 3
Rax 1
Farm 1
Wood 12
Clay 12
Iron 8

I bought my Rax thinking quests would appear and be financially rewarding.

I have left the mobilisation quest although I have a feeling if completed new quests will arise

DeletedUser

I didnt get barracks 3 minutes in to start up, Anything else you would like to say? no? Bye then brudda omar.
Dont mess with Ulov, she is my princess ;)

DeletedUser91784

Anyone who wants the proof mail me in game il forward mails, he was so shocked of my Pit levels and points compared too his... Quite funny!

''TrAnxZtoday at 13:12
I still don't believe you, because it would require some serious pointwhoring to have 20p more than me with those mines.

I don't think you are aware who you are calling a njub.''

He thinks he is pro and doesn't believe my mine levels, Also can't spell.
My point with that, and the other messages, was that you were lying, thus the "liar liar pants on fire". I would not say I was shocked, I was more bored of your lying Mr Super-Pro.

... and while speaking of spelling, capital letters should not be used after a comma.

The hells a njub? sounds sexy ... :eek:
It's him (that Apple-fanboy), not too sure if it's sexy though. :icon_rolleyes:

On a more serious note, it really is norwegian slang for noob. Guess that was very hard for him to find out, especially as he referred to it as a nub in the mail before. Guess some have a sense of logic... and some does not.

Muldie325

Still pointwhoring. It just slows you down less that you've done it now.

DeletedUser

This thread has pretty much outlived its usefulness, and is letting trolls/spammers thrive. And it's way too messy to bother cleaning, even if that weren't true.

As a result, closing it. If you've got an issue with that, you can PM me and we'll discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.