Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105935

even me as a newcomer to the no hauls world know that res are most important lol

DeletedUser111865

Lol. What's that wierd smell? Oh. Liar liar, pants on fire.

Anyone who wants the proof mail me in game il forward mails, he was so shocked of my Pit levels and points compared too his... Quite funny!

''TrAnxZtoday at 13:12
I still don't believe you, because it would require some serious pointwhoring to have 20p more than me with those mines.

I don't think you are aware who you are calling a njub.''

He thinks he is pro and doesn't believe my mine levels, Also can't spell.

DeletedUser

Anyone who wants the proof mail me in game il forward mails, he was so shocked of my Pit levels and points compared too his... Quite funny!

I still don't believe you, because it would require some serious pointwhoring to have 20p more than me with those mines.

U can let him believe and print screen and add here picture of your village building levels :D

DeletedUser

The hells a njub? sounds sexy ... :eek:

DeletedUser111865

U can let him believe and print screen and add here picture of your village building levels :D

Ive admitted they where my building levels, Please go learn some proper English wording, how old are you kid, like 12?

The hells a njub? sounds sexy ... :eek:

Yeah I thought that, Will try it on the Mrs tonight. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ive admitted they where my building levels, Please go learn some proper English wording, how old are you kid, like 12?

Yeah I thought that, Will try it on the Mrs tonight. :icon_rolleyes:

I dont care about English language which can s...ck my d...k...

DeletedUser

a lively topic.with iam? is the main actor.but buddy can u print screen and post your mine lvl?.im curious.i want to compare it to my village maybe i messed up. please attach the current ST.

DeletedUser

a lively topic.with iam? is the main actor.but buddy can u print screen and post your mine lvl?.im curious.i want to compare it to my village maybe i messed up. please attach the current ST.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.