Wreaking HAVOC

DeletedUser

Wait so, he explained the rules of the game to you and you gave him crap? How unappreciative.

well someone saying morthy is a *insert insults* because he said t-train was and is legal. and him yelling at other because we say t-train is legal and says it isn't.

yeah we gave him crap for that weird huh?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I got it right riot! merge with gians

but i never forsaw the family

wonder if they will make any more branches.

DeletedUser

Yes, they will make so many branches that eventually they will become a tree and you will be able to track them on ancestry.co.uk

DeletedUser

Oh oh oh

[SPOIL]They'll have so many branches Impact will chop them up for fire wood :icon_cool:[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

well someone saying morthy is a *insert insults* because he said t-train was and is legal. and him yelling at other because we say t-train is legal and says it isn't.

Well, you guys in HAVOC doesn't seem to understand the rules- as evidenced by the recent enforcement of them- in time they'll see I was right (cause they still don't realize it despite having it spelled out in black and white). :icon_redface:

And I have my reasons for not liking Morthy- but I can't get into them without risking a ban on the externals.

Whoever mentioned that I said I didn't care for respect, and that I also said I demand it- good catch. Lemme elaborate. I have no respect for the in-game aspects but I command it as a person- whether deserved or not- and as evidenced by the recent actions of the moderation team, I was obviously correct. Have fun with your illegal scripts- nubs.

DeletedUser56734

Well, you guys in HAVOC doesn't seem to understand the rules- as evidenced by the recent enforcement of them- in time they'll see I was right (cause they still don't realize it despite having it spelled out in black and white). :icon_redface:

And I have my reasons for not liking Morthy- but I can't get into them without risking a ban on the externals.

Whoever mentioned that I said I didn't care for respect, and that I also said I demand it- good catch. Lemme elaborate. I have no respect for the in-game aspects but I command it as a person- whether deserved or not- and as evidenced by the recent actions of the moderation team, I was obviously correct. Have fun with your illegal scripts- nubs.

No one got in trouble for illegal scripts nub.
Any ways, somebody let you onto an account they shouldn't have, you took advantage of it. Woopdedo
Ive done it, others have done it, now you've done it. I'm sure all your "friends" are incredibly proud of you although they are probably getting tired of the story. Anyways ive said what i felt... back to lurking.

DeletedUser

No one got in trouble for illegal scripts nub.
Any ways, somebody let you onto an account they shouldn't have, you took advantage of it. Woopdedo
Ive done it, others have done it, now you've done it. I'm sure all your "friends" are incredibly proud of you although they are probably getting tired of the story. Anyways ive said what i felt... back to lurking.

Sorry for the misunderstanding about the illegal scripts- but I'm sure if you guys continue to use the ones that I spoke to you guys about- it'll just be a matter of time. Without getting too specific, a ban is a ban, is a ban; which is a ban. The account pushing rules are also quite specific and are pretty black and white. You can't send resources from a smaller account to a larger one. Either way, your tribe is not one I'd like to participate in, you guys know everything and despite facts being waved in front of you and spelled out in English, clear as day- you still wanna argue points that you're obviously incorrect about.

As for friends, I obviously have none. I'm obviously an annoying, pretentious, overly-sensitive, tryhard, ignorant bitch, and no one can stand me, right? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm good at making enemies though. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

facts being waved in front of you and spelled out in English, clear as day- you still wanna argue points that you're obviously incorrect about.

As for friends, I obviously have none. I'm obviously an annoying, pretentious, overly-sensitive, tryhard, ignorant bitch, and no one can stand me, right?

That is a great fact, and I doubt anybody will argue with you there.

DeletedUser

The account pushing rules are also quite specific and are pretty black and white. You can't send resources from a smaller account to a larger one. Either way, your tribe is not one I'd like to participate in, you guys know everything and despite facts being waved in front of you and spelled out in English, clear as day- you still wanna argue points that you're obviously incorrect about.

Your wrong about that as there was a row at the start of the world with yu stin ki pu doing it and a load of noodle leaving there tribe. He was not banned and the mods said You can send a little but not too much is what the rules are.

SO it all depends on the mod and how much he feels is too much.

DeletedUser105209

As for friends, I obviously have none. I'm obviously an annoying, pretentious, overly-sensitive, tryhard, ignorant bitch, and no one can stand me, right? :icon_rolleyes:

I still love you:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the misunderstanding about the illegal scripts- but I'm sure if you guys continue to use the ones that I spoke to you guys about- it'll just be a matter of time. Without getting too specific, a ban is a ban, is a ban; which is a ban. The account pushing rules are also quite specific and are pretty black and white. You can't send resources from a smaller account to a larger one. Either way, your tribe is not one I'd like to participate in, you guys know everything and despite facts being waved in front of you and spelled out in English, clear as day- you still wanna argue points that you're obviously incorrect about.

you mean the tagger script i assume?

DeletedUser

So, I have little stake in the world, but was given the chance to co-play a council account in Havoc. :icon_eek:

Apparently, no one decided to investigate who I was and the type of player I am. Which is fine by me. But the contemptuousness and pretentiousness of this tribe is astounding. They're a bunch of two faced babies who think they're a cut above the rest, which is fine, if you actually are. Anyway, they wanted to bad mouth the new guy, for whatever reason, apparently not realizing he had more power in their tribe than they did. :icon_cool: I ain't a door mat or a punk and I won't bow down and pretend like I am, so maybe they'll learn to treat someone as badd-assed as me with a little more respect, or learn that some people command it. I prefer the latter.

So after a couple days of trolling their skype chat pretty hard I decided, enough fun, time for some action. So I dismissed everyone I could and deleted the forums. Let this be a lesson to everyone, don't give randys privs.

Now before you talk about honor, respect, etc., stop and realize I concern myself with none of that. I'm in this for cheap laughs, and Impact won't find it funny cause the HAVOC was wreaked on you. I am going to be around to rub it in, don't worry.

You never replied to my questions. So i am making my statement on the information u provided.

I think what you have done is a bad thing.
You are just making excuses that you were bad mouthed and treated like a door mat.
You are simply not a Trust-able/reliable person after what he have done.

Their are 2 scripts for sending t train. In one script it sends a sigle attack with a single click. In the other the script sends 4 attacks with a sicle slick. where it sends single attack it is fine. where it sends 4 attacks it is illegal. Normally with 4 attack in single click script ur train is always perfect. In the 1 attack per click script sometimes u have to send the train again. I have seen people say that they use the T-train method where it sends 4 attack since it is more reliable. Even heard someone that he is using 4 attack per click script for more than 1 years and he has never been banned.

So sayoing T-train is illegal do not clearify if t-train is legal or not, the scripot u r using can be legal or illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Their are 2 scripts for sending t train. In one script it sends a sigle attack with a single click. In the other the script sends 4 attacks with a sicle slick. where it sends single attack it is fine. where it sends 4 attacks it is illegal. Normally with 4 attack in single click script ur train is always perfect. In the 1 attack per click script sometimes u have to send the train again. I have seen people say that they use the T-train method where it sends 4 attack since it is more reliable. Even heard someone that he is using 4 attack per click script for more than 1 years and he has never been banned.

So sayoing T-train is illegal do not clearify if t-train is legal or not, the scripot u r using can be legal or illegal.

Actually both only require 1 click so technically both are illegal.

as both only require 1 click only one you hold for longer.

noone ever gets banned for it though

DeletedUser104695

in regards to t train

How can a shortcut on a browser that is legal to use (opera) be illegal...I mean its not like your putting something on your quick bar that shouldnt be there.

DeletedUser

One in-game action per click is all you are allowed.
Utilising key repeat rate is multiple clicks, therefor legal.

Noobs.