Wreaking HAVOC

DeletedUser

Clearly this happen to keep the IMPACT in check? Idek, IMPACT <3

DeletedUser

Meh, I just have the click ok and switch to next page bound to the y key,

so it clicks OK if I push the button then switches to the next tab. Then i push it again. But to send like 1k fakes I have to press the key 1k times... and sometimes i get really into it and I think im gonna break the keyboard lol

DeletedUser

Meh, I just have the click ok and switch to next page bound to the y key,

so it clicks OK if I push the button then switches to the next tab. Then i push it again. But to send like 1k fakes I have to press the key 1k times... and sometimes i get really into it and I think im gonna break the keyboard lol
Set your key repeat rate lower (Control Panel > Keyboard) so that it sends 5 attacks a second.

Noob.

DeletedUser

Their are 2 scripts for sending t train. In one script it sends a sigle attack with a single click. In the other the script sends 4 attacks with a sicle slick. where it sends single attack it is fine. where it sends 4 attacks it is illegal. Normally with 4 attack in single click script ur train is always perfect. In the 1 attack per click script sometimes u have to send the train again. I have seen people say that they use the T-train method where it sends 4 attack since it is more reliable. Even heard someone that he is using 4 attack per click script for more than 1 years and he has never been banned.

So sayoing T-train is illegal do not clearify if t-train is legal or not, the scripot u r using can be legal or illegal.

we were talking about the opera short cut.
no script just the settings

sathom

As for friends, I obviously have none. I'm obviously an annoying, pretentious, overly-sensitive, tryhard, ignorant bitch, and no one can stand me, right? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm good at making enemies though. :icon_cool:

Clearly they had no idea who they were recruiting did they. :icon_razz: I still like ya though. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Opera shortcuts are an easy thing to abuse...
I 'could' make a shortcut, where I have say 100 villages, and 300 rams per village, and I jam/weight a single key, leave my comp for an hour or two, and return to 30k fakes sent.
Of course I don't do this, and records will show, whenever I come up with a shortcut that is questionable, I always run it by in-game mods (it usually gets passed to Morthy, as the other mods don't seem to understand black and white rules, I'm always cleared as legal).
I'm pretty sure by now (due to experience and knowledge), that I can confirm or deny, the legality of any Opera shortcut, and can manipulate what is legal to the full extent of how far it can be pushed.
Too bad I don't play, as LoL interests me far more these days.

DeletedUser

Set your key repeat rate lower (Control Panel > Keyboard) so that it sends 5 attacks a second.

Noob.
thanks
I tried this one.

How u add delay in the script so it only sends 5 attacks in a second?

(1)Opera shortcuts are an easy thing to abuse...
I 'could' make a shortcut, where I have say 100 villages, and 300 rams per village, and I jam/weight a single key, leave my comp for an hour or two, and return to 30k fakes sent.
Of course I don't do this, and records will show, whenever I come up with a shortcut that is questionable, I always run it by in-game mods (it usually gets passed to Morthy, (2)as the other mods don't seem to understand black and white rules, I'm always cleared as legal).
I'm pretty sure by now (due to experience and knowledge), that I can confirm or deny, the legality of any Opera shortcut, and can manipulate what is legal to the full extent of how far it can be pushed.
(3)Too bad I don't play, as LoL interests me far more these days.

1) At what point u would get the bot screen?

2) lol.

3) Why you are not playing any more?

Deleted User - 10770065

He's not playing anymore because he likes to feed in League of Legends.

DeletedUser

He's not playing anymore because he likes to feed in League of Legends.

Being honest i did not know what LoL(leauge of leagend) means, I thought it is Laughing out loud in the sentence since that is the only one LoL i was aware of. :)