Wrecking The Wreckers

DeletedUser

Another day begins in W30 and another declaration is announced.
Its not made out of maliciousness, over diplomacy squabbles, because they are a different race, color or creed. Instead its made because well I am freaking bored, they suck and I am sick of Fraseryeah getting to do all the cool Ill kill the world declarations. So TWS-A you have been officially put on notice that Empressdevilbrat and myself The Stiki are going to be rough housing with you guys until I run out villages to noble.

With all my love,
The Stiki

PS. This isnt an official Phoenx declaration only a StikiBrat inc. declaration. No animals were hurt in the making of this declaration but we did perform animal testing. Common side effects of this product are numbness below the waist, loss of conciousness, fatigue, nausea, dry mouth. This product is not meant to treat any condition and is the sole responsibility of the owner.

DeletedUser

Didn't really deserve to be posted as a declaration of war since it's 2 players vs. a rank 49 tribe...

I hope you have fun though. :)

DeletedUser

Ohhh comon, personal wars have a right to be declared too. That and really if i just take their villages without telling them Im at war with them it just wouldnt be fair now would it?

DeletedUser

I think this kind of declaration is small beans compared to all the top 20 tribe wars going on right now. You are, of course, free to declare on whoever though. And what are the chances of them actually seeing your declaration here?

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Valid point Ill have to send the link. To be honest just because its not a top 20 dec doesnt make it any less fun. Specially 2 vs tribe.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with AK, this is small beans. Nevertheless, it is always a pleasure to watch the Thermopylae style battles. Enjoy your war Stiki, and keep us posted with the results.

DeletedUser

Well I thought it was a good one.Good luck :icon_wink:
It probably wasn't worth posting as I doubt the tribe have any representitives on the PF.S pnp is out the window:icon_sad:

DeletedUser59451

Would have been more appropriate 3 weeks ago when the forums were dead, but after 5 big tribe declarations, im tired of reading:'(

DeletedUser

Would have been more appropriate 3 weeks ago when the forums were dead, but after 5 big tribe declarations, im tired of reading:'(

ha ha ha!yes your right pure loonamus!

We have had so many declerations ,surely this can't continue!I guess this means we are going to have weeks of PnP famine in the barren desert of the W30 forum :icon_cry:

but I have no doubt that any of the larger wars (THE vs. erevos/CBTF-BD vs. Erevos-TARDIS vs -O-) are going to strech on for a long time!

DeletedUser

Pure: Good thing it was a short declaration then.

Good luck to both sides. I hope they can offer good resistance. Please keep us updated with teh warstats.

DeletedUser

Can't blame the guy for being land locked, looking for a little fun, and wanting to continue expanding our presence in Kd64. But you get no help from us stikibrat!!! I wanna see you do this on your own :icon_wink:

Pertaining to posting the delcaration - after a while you realize that big egos and A-holes just like to hear themselves talk and continue to one-up themselves. But then again, the entertainment you give us never gets old my friend!

Good luck Stiki and good work.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This declaration is Officially Sanctioned by Pajuno.

Phoenx wasnt getting enough action against Kill/die... so here Goes StikiBrat productions.

And this is obviously a mock dec, so its fine to use pnp for it.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I am all for this 2 man band against a, lets face it, time wasteing tribe.

Exersising movements on more then 1 front keeps players from getting bored,

It saves me useing nobles, I get to use them elsewere now.

Go get em' Stiki

DeletedUser

Will someone send them a link here? I wanna hear them whine!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Stiki EmpressDevilBrat

Side 2:
Tribes: TWS-A
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 541
Difference: 468

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 455,976
Side 2: 1,386,209
Difference: 930,233

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,328
Side 2: 0
Difference: 34,328

image.php

DeletedUser

Good start Stiki. It should be interesting to see how this turns out.