wt a moody bugger

zeelbeno

it saddens me that people on tribal wars can't have even the slightest bit of fun

seeing tht its the attack break i thought it would be nice to send my troops to someone to have a christmas lunch with them (as it says in the report)

yet now they are wanting war because of it

gipsy-lee is the guy tht is now humbugging his way into a war which he cannot win

DeletedUser

Just ignore him. Is he really going to start a war because of this :/ way to soon and if they do it shows they are nubs

zeelbeno

i know i'm telling him to lighten up yet he still seems consistent tht sending a troop to a village when it gains neither of us no advantage is an act of war

DeletedUser

Declaring war so soon gives no advantage either, ok you stunt their but without rams and axes they'll just re-build over and over again.

Rawr?

Probably a bad idea if you don't wanna fight. But if i saw it i would just be making a joke about it.

Keenakid

well, lets see if he responds here... if not, hes just proving his noobness :D

DeletedUser

I love sending attacks over the attack break, Last time I spammed trains to the top player of the world(like 250 attacks in all). He was pissed off at first but he got the joke. XD

I must admit that is is really irritating sometimes to suddenly see that there is an attack incoming when you log on and don't realize that its an attack breake untill you have already made a fuss about the attacks.(Still fun tho)

DeletedUser

it saddens me that people on tribal wars can't have even the slightest bit of fun

seeing tht its the attack break i thought it would be nice to send my troops to someone to have a christmas lunch with them (as it says in the report)

yet now they are wanting war because of it

gipsy-lee is the guy tht is now humbugging his way into a war which he cannot win

Perhaps he was unhappy that you stole his mince pies, how would you feel? :\

DeletedUser

Where I come from "WTA" means "Want to auction".
Want to auction moody bugger?
Sounds like me :3

Keenakid

you mean if he doesn't read the forums he's a noob? :icon_rolleyes:

just cuz you dont read a forum dont make you a noob.. but it implies you have no idea what wars go on around you in the game.. which to me means you dont have the full potential you could have..