WTB Exp. Eng. Fluent Tribe

DeletedUser

I will be joining W39 immediately upon its opening as things are growing slow on my previous worlds. I have played on W26/W32/W34, but the only world that I am still active on is W32, which is getting slow and im ready to start fresh here, and so I am looking for a good tribe to start out with in the core so Ill be right in the middle of the action.

Lets get the questions out of the way.

~1 second noble trains? Yes
Snipe the same coming back at me? Yes
Can you try my mom? Yes

If you are interested then you can PM me, or reply here.

*WARNING*
If you invite me and I discover to my dismay that you and your tribe show signs of these dangerous symptoms of terribadness... (continued below)

A. Being a carebear
B. Being extremely unorganized
C. Having tons of NAPS after the first 3 days
D. Have anything in your description that says you will consider mergers
E. Have anyone in the leadership even mention the possibility of a family tribe

and my biggest pet-peeve...

F. Have terrible english. JUST BECAUSE ITS YOUR MAIN LANGUAGE, DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU KNOW ENGLISH. The first time I see a bunch of misspellings or completely random sentence structure in the tribes profile I will lose my freaking mind.

(continuation)

....then I will spend the next few days praying to every deity ever prayed to, using methods up to and including goat sacrifice, that an unfortunate accident will occur to you in RL. Then after those few days are over I will realize that im being retarded since I dont believe in religion, and commence spam attacking the leaders of my terribad tribe. Yes I will sacrifice my start on this world to screw your start up. Im crazy. FEAR ME!

P.S. I love cupcakes.

Last edited by a moderator: