Wtf happened to Jamm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
?? he has 59 points... =/
Has he been banend and severely punished? (unlikely) or has he restarted and landed in the middle of K55? rofl

DeletedUser

any idea as to what he has done? push account? swearing..

tbh thats really harsh, he is going to have trouble catching up after that.

Krakkan

Lets first off all get things straight.

* jamm is NOT a cheater
* jamm has MANY enemies pathetic enemies, which he has slaughtered and would love to see him go down for cheating
* jamm is known throughout tribalwars, for his destruction and devestation he leaves
* jamm has not cheated, and does not need to recide to cheating to be victorious, I have fought him before, he is extremely skilled, spend an hour or so talking to him and you will find exactly how "calculative" he is. Things he says are things you'd never think off.

-- I speak the above statements with personal knowledge. Doubting it is the same as calling me a liar. Lately jasmineyerp tried calling me a liar, look at what happened to her, I found evidence and made her swallow it all, with her reputation.

Back on topic.

jamm took down a player, and farmed the guy. Blackmail which is ALLOWED ingame was used and the farmed player gave jamm resources in order to be protected. Yes the farm doesn't seem too bright, once jamm had the advantage there was no stopping him. The guy should have restarted.

Now Moros was the one who banned jamm. jamm has had various disputes with moros in the past, from the speed world. Moro's has a lack of judgement,lack of making decisive decisions and making an impact where needed has been widely echoed by many of us.

jamm stepped up the mark on the forums, directly attacking moros. Yes this was wrong, it should have resolved in an infraction. However we believe this may have left a bad taste in moro's mouth. He saw jamm had been recieving various amount of resources from the farmed player and immediately reacted as a push account, which is against the rules.

However, how can one be sure it is a push account? There is no evidential proof is there?

Arguement could be jamm is using a rotatary IP. However I can formally tell you to dismiss that idea, someone who knows jamm knows he would not step across that boundary. jamm, the person who offered a crazy amount of premium points for ideas to make the game better would not cross himself and go cheat now would he?

Now, Moros, asked jamm whether he would take a 1000 point drop. Now cheating is cheating. If someone cheats a ban for a certain amount of time should occur, right?

Why is Moros here bartoring? Please tell me, if found guilty why hasnt jamm been permanently banned?

Answer? jamm wasn't cheating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moros, I had and have great respect for you. But where injustice is shown at such a calibre, a retaliation will be made. By me, or by others. jamm's name is not worth being ruined by your, or your collegue's mistake.

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Well krakkan thats a nice speech, you go ahead and fight the mods and admins ill sit and watch...

If what the admins did to jamm is not appropriate than it will be corrected so dont worry...

Now i think jamm is not banned anymore right? well now that i know what happened i guess this thread can be closed...
To bad to see this done to him tough, not thats he cares about premium :lol:

Krakkan

Well krakkan thats a nice speech, you go ahead and fight the mods and admins ill sit and watch...

If what the admins did to jamm is not appropriate than it will be corrected so dont worry...

Now i think jamm is not banned anymore right? well now that i know what happened i guess this thread can be closed...
To bad to see this done to him tough, not thats he cares about premium :lol:

Thats the thing, mods do make mistakes. They've made mistakes with me in the past. However I cannot see them giving back what he had, its impossible to measure the losses he has from it.

This isn't a fight with the mods. It's so everyone knows the truth about jamm. The very fact that he is quitting tribalwars because of the moderators mistakes is burden enough for them I suppose.

Way to go?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Thats the thing, mods do make mistakes. They've made mistakes with me in the past. However I cannot see them giving back what he had, its impossible to measure the losses he has from it.

This isn't a fight with the mods. It's so everyone knows the truth about jamm. The very fact that he is quitting tribalwars because of the moderators mistakes is burden enough for them I suppose.

Way to go?

If he quits tribalwars hes overreacting. Everyone makes mistakes like you said and if he quits because of a human mistake than he should'nt be playing at all as you can get alot of unfortunate events in this game...

DeletedUser

In short a lack of common sense has cost TW a true legend and a great player both in terms of skill and in terms of being a nice guy to be around.

I hope Moros is proud of himself

Krakkan

If he quits tribalwars hes overreacting. Everyone makes mistakes like you said and if he quits because of a human mistake than he should'nt be playing at all as you can get alot of unfortunate events in this game...

It's not the first time they have been unclear, overstepped their boundaries.

Moros taking the banning of jamm as a personal vengence is definately not on. That is the only reasoning behind it or he simply made a mistake. However for premium paid rounds these are hardly acceptable.

I don't want this thread to be a conversation between us. If you want to talk PM me ingame. This is just so the truth is known.

jamm is not a cheat

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yes i know that jamm is a not a cheat and i know its a loss to see him go... I myself have stuff to thank him for and i sure will miss seeing him playing and owning :icon_wink: But he should'nt quit TW over it... and if moros did it for personal gain than he'll be stripped of his functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.