WTF.lol

apha Blood

Jedi! are fast...hahaha

BiPolar Bear today at 02:00
Hear ye, hear ye, members of PRIME!

Jedi! is extending you a formal invitation. Those who meet our standards will be accepted into our tribe. We are selective. We will not take everybody. We will not take as many as we can. We will take as many as we want. Your tribe is falling apart, as you may or may not know. Your leaders have left you to rot, and we feel that it could benefit us both if we took some of you in. Another thing you might have heard, is that Jedi! is a far superior tribe. Our OD speaks for itself. Now, here’s where things get tricky for you. Like I said, we won’t take too many of you. Please, mail only if you think you have what it takes. Somebody from our leadership will sit you, and if you’re deemed fit, welcome to a good tribe.

If you’re thinking “No, PRIME is doing great!” you’re wrong. It’s in your best interest to come to us. Tarlang, your last remaining leader, has said himself that it’s in your best interest to come to us. You have until 2:00 server time tomorrow to answer this.

If you wish to join, mail Tittleclock. Any mails to anybody else will be ignored.

Thank you for reading this, and best of luck in your evaluations.

LADYCAMPBELL today at 02:22
man they are on it

This message has been forwarded by LADYCAMPBELL.

DeletedUser

Maybe Jedi! should be more selective to begin with and let your reputation speak for yourself if you are all that good?

Gavenvos

is that serious??
seems we have a war here...:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I don't think Jedi actually plan to invite any of them...when they leave PRIME...they'll get no invite...and prime will be weaker overall

DeletedUser

I don't think Jedi actually plan to invite any of them...when they leave PRIME...they'll get no invite...and prime will be weaker overall

so instead of inviting from prime the decide to do trickery. that shows the skill of a Jedi! master.....

sorryz mark, weiya, ad schimzi :( <3

DeletedUser60182

Well looky here.

Now, let's get a couple of things straight yeh? Then you can try find some more reasons to flame.

mass-recruting..... expected better from Jedi!

I'm sorry, what mass-recruiting? Where are these invites? I don't see them.

Prime is experiencing technical difficulties.

Too right it is. Then again, what would you expect? They've got an academy tribe :icon_eek:. Please don't tell me everyone in Prime is just that good!

Now, let's break this down a little yeh? Obviously a whole letter was a bit too much at once :icon_wink:.

Bipolarbear said:
Those who meet our standards will be accepted into our tribe

^ look, I even bolded it for you :icon_biggrin:.

BiPolarbear said:
We are selective. We will not take everybody. We will not take as many as we can. We will take as many as we want.

Now, I know that was a big one, but it's pretty simple. Just read it a few times to yourself to really soak it in.

BiPolarbear said:
Your leaders have left you to rot, and we feel that it could benefit us both if we took some of you in. Another thing you might have heard, is that Jedi! is a far superior tribe. Our OD speaks for itself.

I'm sorry, is propoganda illegal? :lol:. No, but really, it is the truth :icon_twisted:.

Now, here is where things get technical. The slower ones reading this might want to have a little rest, think about what's been said already;

BpB said:
Please, mail only if you think you have what it takes.
Oh well, thats most of prime gone.

Now, the crucial words in this next one are;
if you’re deemed fit
- Look out for it!

BpB said:
Somebody from our leadership will sit you, and if you’re deemed fit, welcome to a good tribe.

I'm sure you saw that?

And then we finish with the summary, as follows;

BpB said:
If you’re thinking “No, PRIME is doing great!” you’re wrong. It’s in your best interest to come to us. Tarlang, your last remaining leader, has said himself that it’s in your best interest to come to us. You have until 2:00 server time tomorrow to answer this. If you wish to join, mail Tittleclock. Any mails to anybody else will be ignored.

Thank you for reading this, and best of luck in your evaluations.

So, what's your problem then?

Wait, before you quote me, and try to pick flaws and holes in everything I've said, just think;
1) Are jedi inviting the whole of PRIME?
2) We're jedi offering a place to anyone who was
BpB said:
deemed fit
3) Is it really such a bad thing to take in some good players when a tribe dissolves? especially when the world has only been open barely weeks?

Right c'mon then, FLAME ME :icon_cool:

Last edited:

apha Blood

@ Nuke911

Prime is merging into TWL...

Jedi! must have see this from their spies,which is alright...

But then to try to mass recruit all Prime...That is the funny part..lol
(i think so anyway)

Last edited:

DeletedUser60182

But then to try to mass recruit all Prime...That is the funny part..lol
(i think so anyway)

For starters, isn't that exactly what you did? you we're the duke with the excessive invite button clicking.
I don't really know why you think calling us mass-recruiters is valid or un-hypocritical?

and then again, do I have to refer back to that nice broken down post for you?
Mass recruit all PRIME?
I think you are making things up aren't you :icon_wink:

It's okay, your tribe failed, shit happens. Come here for a warm embrace. Don't try drag us down with your already tarnished, rusty old mass-recruiting rubber dingy.

P.S. I know rubber dingies do not 'rust', however, I was trying to emphasise the fact that however much your tribe (rubber-dingy) inflates at first, it's still a piece shit that's going to deflate after a few weeks.

EDIT:

Jedi! must have see this from their spies

which is alright...

Which is alright?
No my friend, that is the funny part!:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

apha Blood

@ kingtomthebadass
Mass Recruit
You my friend are a idoit.

I used map to scour through all k55 and sent a mail to all players i tryed to recruit.And if you would have noticed about 2 weeks ago when i was still a active leader Prime has one of the best spreads over a whole content. Im sure if i go through my TW stuff on my pc i still might have some maps for you to see.

I/Prime didn't fail, i got called back to work couple weeks ago and spent last couple weeks trying to leave tribe in a good dukes hands..(guess i was wrong there)

Idiot this is to you again,,,
Yeah i went to work 10 hours aday and spent some nights up till 2 or 3am,,then awake again at 6;30am for my tribe...

Thats why im a good leader,,,and yours just tries to lie cheat and mass recruit his way to the top...

But im sure you will tell me your leader does the sort of things for his guys too right...
Lier

apha Blood

find a better spread then this idiot.

ps,,this is a couple weeks old guys.

topavgtribes-2.gif

apha Blood

now how the heck do you see mass recruiting like that????

because i don't come into these forums and fight and argue with you...is that why??

If i had time to play this world proper i would have wiped jedi! up in a matter of days...

There is only one tribe in this world PRIME could not be at this time,,,or maybe/probably never,,,and that is ACTIVE...

it would have taken 3 or 4 tribes to gang up on PRIME and take them down..

sorry for sounded cocky guys,,,but that is the truth.

we may have lost a player here and there,,but we would have dominated k55.

apha Blood

@ kingtomthebadass(idoit)

Hey i am still waiting for you to show me a better spread then that.

There is like 12 or 14 tribes there..we are the yellow one and we are k55.

pick a better one there idiot

DeletedUser

Quadruple post ftw! Sorry buddy, next time just click the "Edit" button.

DeletedUser

Well looky here.

Now, let's get a couple of things straight yeh? Then you can try find some more reasons to flame.

I'm sorry, what mass-recruiting? Where are these invites? I don't see them.

Too right it is. Then again, what would you expect? They've got an academy tribe :icon_eek:. Please don't tell me everyone in Prime is just that good!

Now, let's break this down a little yeh? Obviously a whole letter was a bit too much at once :icon_wink:.

^ look, I even bolded it for you :icon_biggrin:.

Now, I know that was a big one, but it's pretty simple. Just read it a few times to yourself to really soak it in.

I'm sorry, is propoganda illegal? :lol:. No, but really, it is the truth :icon_twisted:.

Now, here is where things get technical. The slower ones reading this might want to have a little rest, think about what's been said already;

Oh well, thats most of prime gone.

Now, the crucial words in this next one are; - Look out for it!

I'm sure you saw that?

And then we finish with the summary, as follows;

So, what's your problem then?

Wait, before you quote me, and try to pick flaws and holes in everything I've said, just think;
1) Are jedi inviting the whole of PRIME?
2) We're jedi offering a place to anyone who was
3) Is it really such a bad thing to take in some good players when a tribe dissolves? especially when the world has only been open barely weeks?

Right c'mon then, FLAME ME :icon_cool:

I think this says everything :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mass Recruit = I used A map to scour through all OF k55 and sent a mail to all players... And if you would have noticed 2 weeks ago... Prime was spread over a whole content. We even had enough recruits for an academy, can Jedi! say that? I think not.

Thats why im a good leader, and yours just tries to mass recruit his way to the top...
fixed ;) edit's in bold italics (sorry for the grammar nazi ;) )

DeletedUser

So PRIME is merging with T.W.L are we really playing merge wars so early?
Could everyone please clap your hands and let the hugz00rz begin...

Muldie325

Merges have to happen so that tribes can catch up to ACTIVE. If they are busy warring in their own Ks while ACTIVE already has control of theirs they are vulnerable.