WTF.lol

DeletedUser60182

Now, this is gonna be fun :lol:

I used map to scour through all k55 and sent a mail to all players i tryed to recruit.

I'm sorry, I'm all out of cookies.
Did they tell you 'I am 1337 yeh mayte. I hd a frend u ad like 2 mill pntz yeh?'

Idiot this is to you again,,,
Yeah i went to work 10 hours aday and spent some nights up till 2 or 3am,,then awake again at 6;30am for my tribe...

Thats why im a good leader,,,and yours just tries to lie cheat and mass recruit his way to the top...

But im sure you will tell me your leader does the sort of things for his guys too right...
Lier

Awww, wow. You must be a frickin mind reader :).

I'll give you a hint, most dukes do that. Shlomzi does it for us, I do it for my tribe. Again, I'm all out of cookies.
And may I ask, Why do you think shlomz doesn't do a lot for the tribe.

I/Prime didn't fail, i got called back to work couple weeks ago and spent last couple weeks trying to leave tribe in a good dukes hands..(guess i was wrong there)

I'm sorry, I must have been mistaken. I thought you said you we're merging. :icon_rolleyes:

now how the heck do you see mass recruiting like that????

What, it's not mass recruiting because "you've got an even spread"?
I think your forgetting about your academy tribe.
There is just no way that a continent can hold that many people and be sucessful

because i don't come into these forums and fight and argue with you...is that why??
Oh, I'm sorry again. I thought it was you who started this thread, oh its just a big misund . . .

Oh wait no, it was you who started this thread! :icon_evil:

If i had time to play this world proper i would have wiped jedi! up in a matter of days...

Wow, talk really is cheap isn't it. Shame your going :icon_twisted::axemen:

There is only one tribe in this world PRIME could not be at this time,,,or maybe/probably never,,,and that is ACTIVE...

And it just gets cheaper and cheaper.
Take a look around, theres way more talent elsewhere :)

Now, this is one of my favourite bits;
we may have lost a player here and there,,but we would have dominated k55.

Wow! But you failed didnt you. :icon_cry:
Your tribe failed after two weeks.
I know you love yourself, but if it was as good a tribe as you proclaim it to be, you leaving shouldn't have made you fail. note: they would have failed anyway :icon_wink:

@ kingtomthebadass(idoit)

Hey i am still waiting for you to show me a better spread then that.

There is like 12 or 14 tribes there..we are the yellow one and we are k55.

pick a better one there idiot

Wow, congratz! You've got a good spread of members.
Is that really the best thing you could get about PRIME?

'Hey, our tribe failed and had to merge because one player quit but hey, atleast we had a better spread!

@ kingtomthebadass(idoit)

pick a better one there idiot

find a better spread then this idiot.

You my friend are a idoit.

CONGRATZ TO YOU DARLING, YOU CAN CALL ME AN IDIOT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU POST :lol:

So what have we established?
Alpha Blood thinks his tribe to leet yet they are failing and merging.

No need for excuses, because it just stinks of shit.
I don't care what your daily life is, you failed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Merges have to happen so that tribes can catch up to ACTIVE. If they are busy warring in their own Ks while ACTIVE already has control of theirs they are vulnerable.

that is why his a good player:)

apha Blood

@ kingtomthebadass

yeah exactly, talk is cheap.
I believe i been hearing BS from your tribe from day 1 and you still can't seem to make top 10 rank, loser.

Funny thing is, i do not remember any of my members ever telling me they were getting attacked from a jedi.

Prime must have put a little bit of fear in jedi from what i can see.

mLions

Wouldn't it be easier to..you know... just noble them?

Quoting for truth....

About my earlier post about mass-recruiting...
While it is necessary to pick up the best players of a failing tribe and thus boost your number of quality players, the letter that Jedi sent - and which is quoted above - leaves us with impression that Jedi hasn't SELECTED several good quality players and talked to them IN PRIVATE, but that this letter was sent to all PRIME players as an OPEN LETTER.

True, this is a wise move in regards to intimidation that PRIME members will no doubt experience upon receipt of such a letter, but it still conveys the appearance of 'mass-recruiting'...

No need to explain or refute this kingtomthebadass, I know it's not mass-recruiting in a real sense, but this is a PnP game... We've got to flame someone somehow... :)))))))

DeletedUser

@ kingtomthebadass

I believe i been hearing BS from your tribe from day 1 and you still can't seem to make top 10 rank, loser.

Funny thing is, i do not remember any of my members ever telling me they were getting attacked from a jedi.

not from what i can see
green.png
sry im pro plz send me ur ress (502|596) K552,158k-666-k [PRIME]ThisIsNotWeiya [Jedi!]23rd April 2009 - 01:17:28

maybe you were too busy failing to listen to your members

DeletedUser

I was under orders to send that mail. Don't shoot the messenger. just doing what my tribe asked of me.

Edit: I can hardly think of taking 5-6 members from a bad tribe as mass recruiting. Every tribe has a few good ones. Maybe people who said it was mass recruiting should have had a basis for their theory before posting it willy-nilly.

DeletedUser60182

@ kingtomthebadass

8 Jedi! 130.929 156.991 60 2.617 73 2.151 - Funny that isn't it?

loser? ahh well, i guess it's a change from idiot :lol:

Shlomzi

Note: Lots of quotes. Not actually quoting whole posts but quoting things to prove other things incorrect / hypocritical / contradictory.

Ah, I just love the terrible propaganda that this forum is plagued with. Makes it far easier to deal with.

So, let's start with what you are saying we are doing. According to you we are
Apha BlooD said:
try to mass recruit

Now, what do you regard as mass recruiting? This is what I class as mass recruiting, anyway:

[spoil]
Mass Recruiting:

As a sub-section of the "Member Base" section I decided I would delve into what is often referred to as "mass recruiting."

Firstly, we need to look at what mass-recruiting is. If you were to take it literally, it would simply mean inviting a lot of members in a short period of time. However, this is Tribal Wars, and as with everything else we have our own meanings for things. Mass-Recruiting is when someone sends out a lot of invitations to anyone and everyone without looking up their history and often they don't even send an official invite through mail. It is hard to give an exact meaning as everyone has their own personal opinions and views on this. I will give my experiences.

Note that the above is an extract from a guide to leading that was written by myself and several other leaders who agreed on this. Some of those leaders being Bloodhood and Emperor Taizu.[/spoil]

Now, did we do this? No, we didn't. If you actually cared to read (that is assuming you have the capability to do so and to comprehend English), you will actually be able to see that what was it that was sent? Oh my gosh, don't tell me it was a mail? Wow, holy crap, it was. What a shocker.

You will further note that the mail stated that we will take
Those who meet our standards will be accepted into our tribe
and that
We are selective
and that we will only
take as many as we want

This whole mass-recruiting argument seems to be falling apart pretty fast, no? And yes, I am also talking to you on this mLions.

Now, we will further look at your oh-so-flawless arguments that are just so wonderfully put together and completely and utterly destroy Jedi!. I mean, how can we compete? It's not fair, us mere mortals having to be beaten up on PnP by legends such as yourself.

You will note that you say:
@ kingtomthebadass
Mass Recruit
Firstly, well done on the insult. Really backs up your argument. Secondly, here is the best part - you just defeated your own argument in your very own post! Well done! 'Tis a proud day for you, isn't it?

Let's look at how you oh so brilliantly beat yourself. You will note you are countering kingtomthebadboy's claim of saying you mass recruit. See here:

Apha BlooD said:
@ kingtomthebadass
Mass Recruit

Yet you go on to say:

Apha BlooD said:
and sent a mail to all players i tryed to recruit.

Note that this was in defense of your actions to say you didn't mass recruit. So you are saying that if a mail is sent it isn't mass recruitment. Yet you earlier say this in regards to Jedi! sending a mail to PRIME:

Apha BlooD said:
But then to try to mass recruit all Prime...

Wonderful contradiction. Brilliant. Just brilliant!

Now, you are going to challenge my leadership. How nice. This will be fun, indeed. You say:

Apha BlooD said:
Idiot this is to you again,,,
Yeah i went to work 10 hours aday and spent some nights up till 2 or 3am,,then awake again at 6;30am for my tribe...

Thats why im a good leader,,,and yours just tries to lie cheat and mass recruit his way to the top...

You will note that I stayed up last night until 3 AM, and stay up very late on several occasions to sit people if they need them, or to help out in any way possible. Even if I wasn't a leader I'd do that if I needed to, it's called being a good teamplayer. It's nothing special, really. And why do I do that? Oh my God, don't tell me it's because I have close to the same circumstances as you except it's with school? Oh wait, yes, yes it is.

Now, where did I lie? I'm awaiting proof. Where did I cheat? I'm awaiting proof. Where did I mass recruit? I'm awaiting proof. Making unfounded accusations with absolutely no evidence to back it up does not provide you with a good argument.

Furthermore, I am just loving your further comments. They make me laugh, thanks for that. I am yet to see proof of this
Apha BlooD said:
BS from your tribe from day 1
and it is just too easy to prove this wrong:
and you still can't seem to make top 10 rank, loser.

Look at the rankings. We're in the top 10. If you're talking about him as a player, you aren't top ten either so you shouldn't be commenting. Now, I am just loving this comment
Apha BlooD said:
Maybe they were forum inactive like the majority of your tribe seemed to be? Wait, didn't you post this just a few days ago?

[spoil]
Apha BlooD today at 05:02 Quote Is this tribe worth keeping?

That is the question, to me this tribe looks pretty bad..There does not seem to be anybody working together,,everyone seems only to care of themselfs...

Also most players would rather ask for help in forums,,then try to deal with the problem with there 5 or neighbors that most of them have..

I posted and ask for a member of choas to be hit,,,and i think everyone got blind when that mail got delivered to them,,becuase he still has a big attacking force and not much defence...well by now he probably got supported...

This tribe seems to have no direction at all,,its just fight andrecruit... we are recruiting players that do not even have troops,,we are recruiting players that are barely above our average...

I was suppose to hand tribe over to Floydec this weekend,,but it is a very hard thing to do...because i don't even like the look of this tribe...this is the type of tribe i hated and the reason i started making my own tribes...so pple could come have a good time and work together big and small...not to just ride the coat tails of our #2 rank for as long as possible then disbann....

anyway i will let you as tribe decide...i have been here along time,,and i know who i can count on and who i can't,,,so you may have your say...

1)everyone looks for new tribe and i disbann in 24 hours

2)you guys keep tribe as is and floydec becomes duke take PRIME name off..

3)we make all new tribe and new leaders
[/spoil]

Let's look at some of the bolded important parts, shall we?

• Firstly you said there doesn't seem to be anybody working together. Surely that would hint to the reason they don't post in the forum about being attacked, no?
  • Secondly, you openly admitted no-one attacked a person when you ordered them too. Surely this would counter your argument of which you claim to be a
    apha BlooD said:
    good leader
  • Thirdly, you openly admit you just kept recruiting and even recruited those you knew had no troops and were beow your average. Surely this would also defeat your argument of not mass recruiting, see:
    apha BlooD said:
    @ kingtomthebadass
    Mass Recruit
    and
    apha BlooD said:
    im a good leader
    So this would obviously defeat your arguments.

Therefore, you have openly admitted that you mass recruit, and you have openly lied and contradicted yourself in this topic and it has been proven. So you are also a hypocrite when you say:

apha BlooD said:
and yours just tries to lie cheat and mass recruit his way to the top...

Note that you gave no evidence of these claims, but I've now given evidence to prove you 1) lie and 2) mass recruit. Nice job there.

--

Now, unless you have something actually worth reading that is actually half decent, don't post.

-Shlomzi

Last edited:

DeletedUser

what the? Why do people not tell me these things? :S. I'm trying to farm PRIME members...

DeletedUser

I can't add much to the topic except that the Prime member I nobled cost me around 200 farm space in total,luckily when my noble came back my army was fully rebuilt already.

DeletedUser

Note: Lots of quotes. Not actually quoting whole posts but quoting things to prove other things incorrect / hypocritical / contradictory.

Ah, I just love the terrible propaganda that this forum is plagued with. Makes it far easier to deal with.

So, let's start with what you are saying we are doing. According to you we are

Now, what do you regard as mass recruiting? This is what I class as mass recruiting, anyway:

[spoil]

Note that the above is an extract from a guide to leading that was written by myself and several other leaders who agreed on this. Some of those leaders being Bloodhood and Emperor Taizu.[/spoil]

Now, did we do this? No, we didn't. If you actually cared to read (that is assuming you have the capability to do so and to comprehend English), you will actually be able to see that what was it that was sent? Oh my gosh, don't tell me it was a mail? Wow, holy crap, it was. What a shocker.

You will further note that the mail stated that we will take and that and that we will only

This whole mass-recruiting argument seems to be falling apart pretty fast, no? And yes, I am also talking to you on this mLions.

Now, we will further look at your oh-so-flawless arguments that are just so wonderfully put together and completely and utterly destroy Jedi!. I mean, how can we compete? It's not fair, us mere mortals having to be beaten up on PnP by legends such as yourself.

You will note that you say: Firstly, well done on the insult. Really backs up your argument. Secondly, here is the best part - you just defeated your own argument in your very own post! Well done! 'Tis a proud day for you, isn't it?

Let's look at how you oh so brilliantly beat yourself. You will note you are countering kingtomthebadboy's claim of saying you mass recruit. See here:

Yet you go on to say:

Note that this was in defense of your actions to say you didn't mass recruit. So you are saying that if a mail is sent it isn't mass recruitment. Yet you earlier say this in regards to Jedi! sending a mail to PRIME:

Wonderful contradiction. Brilliant. Just brilliant!

Now, you are going to challenge my leadership. How nice. This will be fun, indeed. You say:

You will note that I stayed up last night until 3 AM, and stay up very late on several occasions to sit people if they need them, or to help out in any way possible. Even if I wasn't a leader I'd do that if I needed to, it's called being a good teamplayer. It's nothing special, really. And why do I do that? Oh my God, don't tell me it's because I have close to the same circumstances as you except it's with school? Oh wait, yes, yes it is.

Now, where did I lie? I'm awaiting proof. Where did I cheat? I'm awaiting proof. Where did I mass recruit? I'm awaiting proof. Making unfounded accusations with absolutely no evidence to back it up does not provide you with a good argument.

Furthermore, I am just loving your further comments. They make me laugh, thanks for that. I am yet to see proof of this and it is just too easy to prove this wrong:

Look at the rankings. We're in the top 10. If you're talking about him as a player, you aren't top ten either so you shouldn't be commenting. Now, I am just loving this comment Maybe they were forum inactive like the majority of your tribe seemed to be? Wait, didn't you post this just a few days ago?

[spoil][/spoil]

Let's look at some of the bolded important parts, shall we?

• Firstly you said there doesn't seem to be anybody working together. Surely that would hint to the reason they don't post in the forum about being attacked, no?
  • Secondly, you openly admitted no-one attacked a person when you ordered them too. Surely this would counter your argument of which you claim to be a
  • Thirdly, you openly admit you just kept recruiting and even recruited those you knew had no troops and were beow your average. Surely this would also defeat your argument of not mass recruiting, see: and So this would obviously defeat your arguments.

Therefore, you have openly admitted that you mass recruit, and you have openly lied and contradicted yourself in this topic and it has been proven. So you are also a hypocrite when you say:

Note that you gave no evidence of these claims, but I've now given evidence to prove you 1) lie and 2) mass recruit. Nice job there.

--

Now, unless you have something actually worth reading that is actually half decent, don't post.

-Shlomzi

D: ow i think i just heard a group of pandas scream and cry, you scary scary person o:

DeletedUser

Merges have to happen so that tribes can catch up to ACTIVE. If they are busy warring in their own Ks while ACTIVE already has control of theirs they are vulnerable.

Active isnt that good :p

also by looking at stats Active doesn't have control. I am guessing like most pre-mades active would(Edit: I meant wouldn't) have diplomacy this early(though I wouldn't know for sure)

K44 rankings:
1 ACTIVE 225.304 69
2 S|M 162.546 75
3 *DA* 100.722 53
4 Fuse 88.700 40
5 HIRE 86.215 52

omg active is first, but form what I know before I quit *DA* and S|M are a family, shared forums, same diplomacy, and so on. S|M f. has 263K points and Active has 225K points. Though simz is a great leader from what I could tell with my short stay and he has some good members(I.E. Lodda, Nudist, Red, Tacgnol, and justaminute.)

idk just my personal opinion.

DeletedUser8472

Eh seriously? They don't call themselves a family tribe, therefore they're not. Good allies will share an ally list, they're in the same area it's just logical that they share the rest too...it's just part of being allies. Now, you're using an alliance of the rank 2/3 tribes in a k to claim active doesn't have control...That's kind of ridiculous.

Let's go further though. Active's members are superior in size and growth, by the time most members of those tribes have nobles, do you really think that active won't be bigger then both of them combined? As they are right now they can easily pick off the top players in each as they get bigger. What retaliation will those other tribes have? Most of their members are ><...They can't even use a numbers advantage with such a small amount of active competitive players that can contribute.

But hey I'm sure it's real challenging for active out there, a real testament to their skill that they can own with superior forces and skill.

Sidenote: Who is red in active? I demand to know :<

DeletedUser

Eh seriously? They don't call themselves a family tribe, therefore they're not. Good allies will share an ally list, they're in the same area it's just logical that they share the rest too...it's just part of being allies. Now, you're using an alliance of the rank 2/3 tribes in a k to claim active doesn't have control...That's kind of ridiculous.

I didn't mean it like active doesn't have control(even though I said those words lol) I meant it more as Active will have their K wars also. also I said before I quit about the family thing. meh I honestly dont care, fine call them close allies.

Let's go further though. Active's members are superior in size and growth, by the time most members of those tribes have nobles, do you really think that active won't be bigger then both of them combined? As they are right now they can easily pick off the top players in each as they get bigger. What retaliation will those other tribes have? Most of their members are ><...They can't even use a numbers advantage with such a small amount of active competitive players that can contribute.

Yes, Active will over take them with ease. I was just trying to say active will have K wars to. I wasn't trying to flame or anything.:icon_cry:

But hey I'm sure it's real challenging for active out there, a real testament to their skill that they can own with superior forces and skill.

Sidenote: Who is red in active? I demand to know :<

I never said it would be hard, or a test of skill. also Red is from W32(or the last world he played), he and ornyto was in Purge at the beginning of W36 while I was leading Geico(witch didn't end well). I don't know alot about him.

Regards,
Nuke

Muldie325

I just looked at the player rankings, which at the time ACTIVE had 9/10 of the top 10 players in K44, which is pretty dominant imo.