wtf Shall DIE!

DeletedUser

The war will soon begin! wtf shall fall. I shall not say. But let me tell you this they don't stand a chance. It is not my tribe I found out from a friend. But wtf is dead. So wtf start building defense. Oh and choose who you become allies with they may "stab you in the back". wtf start preparing for war. You are dead!:axemen::lightcavalry::heavycavalry::spear: :cata: from all of these and more. wtf watch out! oh and don't try to join BLOC - they'll be so insulted they'll attack you. I'm Anti - Bloc. So one last time - wtf watch your darn back.

DeletedUser

Its only the beggining of the whole war. I'm part of it. My tribe is taking part of the war! HEHE!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

"92% of teens like rap. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% with Taste"

why?

DeletedUser

yes indeed. Another war. Many K's that werent in the NW are blood thirsty and ready for war! SO AM I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i don't think this guy has enough power in ABLOC to actually declare a war :| ..

just another skrimish between OIA and ABLOC

DeletedUser

Thats an interesting post, seeing as we haven't discussed any war with wtf, especially when you have MANIAC villages near you that you should be taking.

I'll continue this in private mail.

DeletedUser

Iit on;y because there in OIA? If so why not ask them to leave I mean a war really?

DeletedUser

I think ABLOC should change their name to AOIA.

Cute little fellas.