wtf Shall DIE!

DeletedUser

noob.gif

Sorry but had to. :)

DeletedUser

I made this thread before I switched tribes from KNTC. I switched tribes today this was made yesterday. You see? I was in KNTC and we and a few other tribes were preparing to destroy wtf.

DeletedUser

I'm sure KNTC miss you already. Such threads would bring pride and honour to the tribe.

DeletedUser

I made this thread before I switched tribes from KNTC. I switched tribes today this was made yesterday. You see? I was in KNTC and we and a few other tribes were preparing to destroy wtf.

Oh I get this now. First corrupt messages start showing up with my name on it even though they were not even mine. Then my tribe finds a spy from G H I in -IW- hidden forums. Then THEO starts attacking me for stuff I didnt write but had my name on it. Then I get reports of people going to declare on certain tribes because they helped support me in k21? This is very interesting. I dont know what to think currently. All I can say though is that within the next few days. Some big news may be coming out of the OIA which may shock quite a few people.

Tricky557

I suppose I could grab a few vills out of it after they've both bashed each others armies to dust.

DeletedUser

The OIA :icon_wink:

If the OIA joined BLOC. I would disband the Old Imperial Alliance. Sorry, no offence but the OIA would rather die than align with the BLOC or opponents of BLOC. Some tribes like Myriad actively support BLOC but their are tribes in the OIA also who would love to declare war on BLOC. Then their are neutral tribes and tribes just in it for the protection.... Sorry G H I but have you looked at your stats? You have taken like 4 villages and lost around 200.

DeletedUser

footknight i just wanna know since it seems that i missed somthing

G H I is a part of the OIA
G H I is one of the closest allies to -IW- (the way i see it you're a worse version of W2 ESL and Xig)
G H I posters are mostly (if not all) pro-IW
and
G H I seem like the only guys who don't have a grudge aginst you with or without a reason ..

but you still talking aginst them :|

so just visit this one .. somthing useful

!V! ak !V!

If the OIA joined BLOC. I would disband the Old Imperial Alliance. Sorry, no offence but the OIA would rather die than align with the BLOC or opponents of BLOC. Some tribes like Myriad actively support BLOC but their are tribes in the OIA also who would love to declare war on BLOC. Then their are neutral tribes and tribes just in it for the protection.... Sorry G H I but have you looked at your stats? You have taken like 4 villages and lost around 200.

If there are tribes in it for protection...kick them out.

Its funny how you keep insulting G H I. I mean, they are basically part of your tribe, its just to surpass the 500 member limit...

BTW, if BLOC offered you in, you'd take it in a hearbeat...or less. You just say you wouldn't join because you admire them, but know they won't possibly offer you a invitation. That way it looks better for PR(which BTW has been pwned).

You say you would disband if the OIA joined BLOC. But arn't you kinda like the "leader"? And wasn't it you running to get aid from them.

but that's beside the fact...

DeletedUser

Many different things have been said lately and it is hard to tell the truth from a lie. THEO did receive some information from the inside private forums of -IW- that had came from a mole in their own tribe. It looks like someone is trying to start a war by obscuring the details and not telling the whole truth.

My question is this:

When the Death Bringer knocks on your door, will you answer?

spleen mage

[DT] + FEAR are joining BLOC

TRE, CEG + CLOROX are joining A-BLOC

DeletedUser

Their will be ABLOC1,ABLOC2,ABLOC3,ABLOC4. o_O' Join apples tribe of wierd and make a family tribe of doom! :icon_eek: World 2 is coming to world 8! Stay tuned for the latest family tribes! :lol::lol::lol: