Wtf!...

DeletedUser

You aren't WTF! and never will be. -.-

:p don't reply to this message or this thread will disintegrate into spam as i'm not in the mood

ender_wiggin

lol. Et Tu? isn't a core tribe. And you've heard about both our war and from our resident silly PnP guy.

Still, welcome to the forums.... though I dislike your spammishness, you're a new voice to these parts.

DeletedUser

wtf? Well toadily welcome to the forums. Just popped in to say that - I am not a comedian -.- I'm now soon going to sleep. :icon_eek:Insomnia. ;)

DeletedUser

I read it... gonna wait to see you in action. Might bring some myself. We'll see

DeletedUser

I really don't know what to say.

The words "try hard" and "pubescent teenagers" do immediately spring to mind though.

It kind of reminds me of the first time I sipped a can of cider in the park and staggered home thinking I was "the big man".

Try again boys. Perhaps next time leave out the heroin addiction comments too, as I don't find anything funny about that, given that I regularly see addicts in the streets where I live and I don't exactly see them bragging. It's one of the tragedies of the world we live in.

FFS.

DeletedUser

I really don't know what to say.

The words "try hard" and "pubescent teenagers" do immediately spring to mind though.

It kind of reminds me of the first time I sipped a can of cider in the park and staggered home thinking I was "the big man".

Try again boys. Perhaps next time leave out the heroin addiction comments too, as I don't find anything funny about that, given that I regularly see addicts in the streets where I live and I don't exactly see them bragging. It's one of the tragedies of the world we live in.

FFS.

damn you guys angered haz D: that isn't good, i shall now prepare to seduce him in skype, pray it works you kittens <3

DeletedUser

Addictions are always funny until someone you know has one >.>