wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hehe, I am back...lol indeed, I had 5 tribal invitations in the time I was "tribeless". May Buck, Chubbs and rest of council lead us to bluer pastures and Shango take the Herb and smoke us into to fields of his beloved 7 pointed leavy greens.

i had none:icon_biggrin: i guess i either suck or they know i love lol too much

those couple of tribes out there trying to attack our players in the hope they can steal a cheap village.... we know who you are and will take action... also a few tribes tryed to invite some of our players"cough cough" tpu

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A member of LoL asked me to keep a invite open for them as LoL is extemly inactive...

Keenakid

haha, no offence but the tribe name describes this situation well :D

DeletedUser

A member of LoL asked me to keep a invite open for them as LoL is extemly inactive...

Side 1:
Tribes: LoL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ASENA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 2
Difference: 25

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 199,221
Side 2: 20,294
Difference: 178,927

That's extremely inactive now, isn't?

DeletedUser

I assure you, it's more active than ever. btw, you invited someone who didn't ask for an invite so the image is not quite the way you are showing it.

DeletedUser

I'm on about before the whole inactive leader removes all members situation.

Why i was suprisied when i heard what happened.

DeletedUser

I'm on about before the whole inactive leader removes all members situation.

Why i was suprisied when i heard what happened.

i find it interesting how you invited members near the asena border miles away from your tribe..... makes it seem like you want a foothold in the k so you can start a war:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Well done Nake!

Maybe the LoL leadership will listen when good and experienced members of their tribe make suggestions. Seriously doubt it though since most of them are long gone. I have seen a few of you question Nake's motives and call him stupid, well just a reminded to you all as the who organised the start of the LoL vs Asena war... When 100+ villages were taken in around 48-72 hours. That was Nake, yet even after that his role as attack/war coordinator was given to the leaders incompetent brother who tryed to organise the tribe to take out Asena's number one player (forgot his name, begins with a C...) and... Oh wait that guys still around!

Again well done Nake.

This is Teh good cookie who was there [LoL], saw the noobs, left, was asked to come back, remembered the noobs, ran as far away as possible.

DeletedUser

cookie i think you will find over half those villages were from members who were either banned or inactive. it's been a little different since then

DeletedUser

cookie i think you will find over half those villages were from members who were either banned or inactive. it's been a little different since then

Shango, I like you, you are one of the better members of LoL. But still those members could not have been banned as you can't noble and banded player and I am talking about his ability at coordinating a tribe not the targets he picked.

DeletedUser

As an lol member and part of the council I would like to clarify a few things. We are having some leadership changes but Buckxgander has always been the head of LoL and will countinue to do so. Inactivity hasn't really been the issue with our leaders it has been lack of communication, which is and has improved. I myself trusted nakeficker and he was a good war coordinator and barron which privs he was given before he went inactive due to real life issues. He told us he would be back. Buckxgander isn't responsible for nake's actions. He trusted him and wanted him to return and hep with the tribe that is why his privs were not taken away, not because the leaders weren't around to do it.

To be completely honest I left LoL temporarly, partly because I let people like Nakeficker get in my head, while he didn't turn me against LoL I did believe that I would be better off somewhere else. But I went back because I missed LoL and realized there is no other place I would rather be and while I was gone my faith in the tribe was restored, due in part to members that were willing to help me in my time of need and give up troops to save my villages. LoL while not perfect (no tribe is, right? well maybe Hate.) is active and thriving. In fact I would go as far to say Nakeficker did us a favor. He brought the tribe closer together and we are and will be working hard to keep LoL great. And to the one who said why would people go back to an inactive tribe, your right why would they. Most of our members recieved multiple invites to other tribes in the short amount of time they were tribeless and they came back, so what does that tell you? Don't believe everything you hear about LoL we are here to stay.

DeletedUser

Shango, I like you, you are one of the better members of LoL. But still those members could not have been banned as you can't noble and banded player and I am talking about his ability at coordinating a tribe not the targets he picked.

scv seriously was banned for like a week. he had around 40 villages which we took in the first couple of days of the war. it was one of those cool bans where you can attack while there banned ;) so yes i will give him all the credit for setting that up but nake has made it seems like he did everything which is clearly not the case

DeletedUser

While I hate what Nakeficker did to the tribe. I feel the need to stick up for him. He did do a lot to help. I know because I helped him a little with the planning on svc666, not much but enough to know he spent hours going over maps and assigning villages to people. What's done is done and we can't change it but Nakeficker could have been an asset, if he wanted to be but like I said this in no way is excusing what he did.

DeletedUser

well it was expected that LOL leadership fail terribly at some point and if it will be the same leadership as now expect more of these blunders from LOL leadership :lol:

DeletedUser

I was about to ask that myself. A lack of organisation in LOL?

try reading above posts,

As an lol member and part of the council I would like to clarify a few things. We are having some leadership changes but Buckxgander has always been the head of LoL and will countinue to do so. Inactivity hasn't really been the issue with our leaders it has been lack of communication, which is and has improved. I myself trusted nakeficker and he was a good war coordinator and barron which privs he was given before he went inactive due to real life issues. He told us he would be back. Buckxgander isn't responsible for nake's actions. He trusted him and wanted him to return and hep with the tribe that is why his privs were not taken away, not because the leaders weren't around to do it.

it helps - i promise

DeletedUser

Atleeast now you will know to kick a player away for six weeks

ALso this topic aleast had its funny moments

DeletedUser

scv seriously was banned for like a week. he had around 40 villages which we took in the first couple of days of the war. it was one of those cool bans where you can attack while there banned ;) so yes i will give him all the credit for setting that up but nake has made it seems like he did everything which is clearly not the case

I just casually came to have a look to see this nosense LOL! (someone told me to check)

Im not gonna argue about what I did, this tribe is lead by bigheads with an attitude and got tired of them all, anyone should know who they are, got tired, left, came back and kicked everyone as reading their posts in tribe forums was embarassing to say the least, not to mention there was no one able to run the tribe, I had to do all shit alone on my own with almost no help from dukes, and still I was promoted to baron and the biggest idiot in the tribe was given duke privs, a guy popular between the few skilled players in LoL because we privately ROFL'd at the awesome l33t war tactic he "developed" and kept telling us constantly to use (we don't attack, we stack 3 or 4 villages to the max turning them into "death stars" we wait and let enemy attack them, once they got no O. armies left we strike as they'll be weaker), this was one of our dukes, another duke was the one who said "I don't need to put extra defenses in my villages, I am the kings brother and everyone will send support as soon as I ask for it", the other duke was the self called "king"
- "oh guys I nobled 4 village today and I got 50 nobles, and I rock and I did this and did that"
- "hey mate we need to check next targets and sort certain tribal issues"
- *silence*

after several attempts to sort the damned tribe I gave up and lost my will to play in here, so i decided to "kill it with fire!".

I was inactive about 2 weeks, wtf 6 weeks?, 6 weeks before i kicked everyone I was even posting in this forums. I never said I'd come back, in fact one day I stopped login in and that was all, all the good ppl in LoL were gone, only lasha was left and she was sick of them and wanting to leave too.

now Shango, it's funny you come here try to criticise me and at same time you prove the poor knowledge you got about this game, never ever can u attack someone banned, period. There's no such "funny bans", scv was banned during a few days, maybe 4 or 5 not even a week, we didn't know that in fact and when we attacked ban had already expired, he was ranked 1st in k33 and he was active, the question is after he saw 1500 incomings he decided to give up and he quit without even trying to defend. That's a consequence of good planning, something you'll never understand being the idiot you are. Our 1st target was to take Asena out of k33, they were ranked 2nd and 1 week later they had disapeared from 1st page of K rankings.

Shango, It's even funnier you dare criticisting me when you're the coward who didn't want to attack Asena, the coward who said "I refuse to attack Asena because I got friends from CRASH in it" saying even if our tribe went war with them you'd refuse to attack and you might even support them, you even said "it would be stupid to fight Asena, what we should do is merge into them", remember it? many people remember that conversation I'm pretty sure. In fact you refused to attack when war started, you joined the attacks in 2nd wave when you saw they sucked, very brave you! Now keep your mouth shut kid.

off again, was funny to read all this crap after being away for this long :)

Status
Not open for further replies.