Wth happened to IKEA!? D:

DeletedUser

the real reason ikea failed was lack of team work. sara got out classed and ~AoE~ failed against the same guy. so why couldn't ikea just of just worked together and out classed ~AoE~ instead of just jumping over to them? :icon_rolleyes:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
the real reason ikea failed was lack of team work. sara got out classed and ~AoE~ failed against the same guy. so why couldn't ikea just of just worked together and out classed ~AoE~ instead of just jumping over to them? :icon_rolleyes:

An overly simplistic view of things... there are likely many reasons why Ikea "failed".

Why do I say "failed"? Because it really depends how you define failure. People think they fail just because they did not live up to the hype. When actually, it is a success to build that kind of hype in the first place. Since hype is an asset. If you strip down the real issue, the experience of leadership together with the logistics of the tribe, the tribe actually did fairly well and I think they'll look back on IKEA positively.

King Matt II

We didn't fail. As I said, we came here to have fun and fun we had. :) Hell, we even lasted longer than YAWN! and they were "leeter" than us. :p

And lack of teamwork is just silly. I don't even know who you are so how you can know what made me decide to end the tribe is beyond me. We just got bored and decided to call it a day, that's it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sara didn't get outclassed - she got outlucked. She lost her villages because her troops were out on a circuit and didn't get back until ~ 10mins after a train hit. If they were in the village, it could have been sniped easily.

DeletedUser78869

lol matt, your reason will never matter lol. people are going to continue to post why. just get back to working your register, or whatever you'll do now IKEA's gone :( soo sad

DeletedUser

king matt II said:
Welcome to IKEA, we hope you have a nice time browsing our selection of flatpack furniture, and we must remind you that we do not have a returns policy. If - not if, when - your flatpack chair collapses on your fat ass, we are not held responsible for splinters you may have aquired in your rear. Please do not sit on/use any assembled products, we don't want you to see how easy they break.

That's right, I will be making a premade for probably W53 or later, depending on timing. This is going to be a serious but fun premade. A spammy tribe, where each visit to the internal forums makes you laugh. I personally don't remember the last time I've joined a premade that was fun and full of lols. Most premades are serious and boring, which certainly doesn't make the game fun for me.

This will not be the case in IKEA; the home of instant lols (flat-pack furniture is 'instant'.. get it?)!

I should say this premade is more appropriately directed at spammers; like SWOR from W15. If you're too serious with a lame sense of humour, no matter how good your TW skills are, please don't apply. I really don't want any Buzz Killington's in this tribe. That said, I won't be going easy either, extreme stupidity will not be tolerated. Recruitment is rather difficult too so you're gunna have to impress me. Impress in the 'I like you.' way, not in TW statistics and experience. Don't bore me with that, if you're good at TW I probably know who you are. ;P

The requirements are pretty much stated above but I'll list them anyway:
Fun personality
Not boring

All of the above was accomplished, thus -> No fail.

DeletedUser

IKEA failed cause I left, proven by the fact that everyone left 2 days after I did :3
/egoboost

DeletedUser

failboat_arrival_Failboat_Collection-s500x378-80204-580.jpg

DeletedUser51929

They failed because I was too lazy to join on the start up T_T it's all my fault.
but yea, They didn't fail, They indeed won. and by that I mean they won the hearts of many young people on these forums.
yes.

DeletedUser

"fail: to fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved."

As far as I can see IKEA were successful in it's main goal: to have fun. Sure they aren't/weren't going to be a world winning premade but they never claimed they would be. Do your research before you call something a fail. :p

~Pretty

DeletedUser

So you think they did fail.
If you keep contradicting yourself you might be able to write a book out of it.

I am not contradicting, I don't think it failed, you just interpreted it different then I meant it. Because when I said it didn't 'fail as much', I still didn't think it failed, but I was using his vision of how it failed. It's called understanding another's view, without sharing it. I meant if you look at IKEA failing when looking at the points he meant, -D- still failed harder. But IKEA wasn't trying to reach those factors he was thinking about when he said it failed, IKEA had different visions of reaching victory. I'm sorry if that wasn't obvious enough, or if I can't explain properly, I'm not a native English speaker so I don't always find the right words I'm looking for, but I usually get it right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is a shame, but, one tribes demise, sparks a new tribes beginning...

Wallam

And this is why IKEA so totally deserved every award in that ridiculous premade poll.

Because they couldnt even last a month..

How ironic.