Wth happened to IKEA!? D:

DeletedUser

The whole of ikea voted for themselves, which defeated the whole point of the poll. Least other more deserving tribes are still around in their respective worlds.

:icon_rolleyes: All poll's will have some sort of corruption. But many of ikean's did not vote for themselves for most successful, well that's what kind of vibe i got from the chat :icon_eek:

Wallam

:icon_rolleyes: All poll's will have some sort of corruption. But many of ikean's did not vote for themselves for most successful, well that's what kind of vibe i got from the chat :icon_eek:

I find it hard to believe that anyone else would vote for a tribe 2 weeks into a world especially for categories such as most successful premade.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe that anyone else would vote for a tribe 2 weeks into a world especially for categories such as most successful premade.

and since matt has pointed out, ikea were for fun and overrated,

they never once claimed to be elite etc, the posters overhyped them to be what they clearly did not deserve for the poor performance at nobling

so it is more likely that other posters voted for them and not ikea since i have had shits more successful :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

they never once claimed to be elite etc, the posters overhyped them to be what they clearly did not deserve for the poor performance at nobling

speak for yourself eddy :icon_wink:
not everyone failed when it came to nobling just a lot of people which in the end lead to the tribe collapsing too many people getting cleared/losing all their O and then not being able to rebuild or want to play on.

King Matt II

And this is why IKEA so totally deserved every award in that ridiculous premade poll.

Because they couldnt even last a month..

How ironic.

Dec 06
14:21
masterlurk has been invited by King Ham II.

Please tell me how we didn't last a month?
Skype-emoticons-12-wondering.gif

The whole of ikea voted for themselves, which defeated the whole point of the poll. Least other more deserving tribes are still around in their respective worlds.

We didn't vote for ourselves. Hell, even I the duke of IKEA didn't vote for IKEA. Unless you have access to the poll's results and can see who voted what, don't make silly assumptions such as this, mmkay? :)

DeletedUser

who cares, if the poll had such a weak number of participants that <40 members could vote for themselves and manipulate the system what does that say about the rest of premades which were not even able to do that?
I didn't even know there was a pool not to mention voted for myself.
Also... we did not all have troubles nobling into word but I did get that feeling that we are so good everyone should be able to take care of themself which was obviously not the case since few of us got gangbanged and even more people made noobish mistakes "omgz I left my off at home nad now it is gone, what happened?!?11!"

DeletedUser

speak for yourself eddy :icon_wink:
not everyone failed when it came to nobling just a lot of people which in the end lead to the tribe collapsing too many people getting cleared/losing all their O and then not being able to rebuild or want to play on.

you weren't IN ikea :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

twstats says i was and you know i was, KM just wanted me to get info from kraken earlier on after xfire applied for me :lol:

DeletedUser

And this is why IKEA so totally deserved every award in that ridiculous premade poll.

Because they couldnt even last a month..

How ironic.

Someone sounds bitter, but don't worry, let it all out - we are here for you, so don't go bottling up all those emotions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My take on it:

IKEA had fun, after they stopped having fun, they quit. Rightfully so, TW is a game and in theory should be played for fun.
The reason why they stopped having fun though, is because they were bad players (or in few cases good but unlucky) and got pwned by local noobs.

DeletedUser

My take on it:

IKEA had fun, after they stopped having fun, they quit. Rightfully so, TW is a game and in theory should be played for fun.
The reason why they stopped having fun though, is because they were bad players (or in few cases good but unlucky) and got pwned by local noobs.

I'm still around, does that make me good? :icon_redface:

Either way, IKEA was the funnest (is that a word?) tribe I've ever been in. We had fun together which is important, and still bond together really well. <3 you Mattbabes.

DeletedUser

My mystic bloggy fortune telling discovered this & I quote

"IKEA is spread over 4 continents, it will be hard for them to maintain a good growth against their competitors in each continent"

DeletedUser91646

!

who is the top 1 player again of IKEA before??
what happen to him.. he was so fast..

DeletedUser97396

3 pages later and you're all still discussing something that's been answered on the first page. As king matt II had said, IKEA was over rated, people expected them to be elite when infact their intension was something entirely different. This is a game, nothing more, nothing less. IKEA came, they sore, they conquered (conquered has several meanings on this game so dont jump down the ban wagon and rip my throat out) and most importantly they admit their failure which is something many people wont do. So stop with the unnessesary posts and instead of trolling the forums and trying so hard to look good whilest attempting to flame another tribe, take a look back at all your tribe failures and remember that not every world is going to be a successfull one.

DeletedUser

I think, in the grand scheme of things, IKEA had more fun combining the skype chat and the ingame forums than every other tribe on the world combined. That said, doesn't mean I'm just going to quit because it gets more serious: but you have to see that IKEA was successful for its members. For everyone else it was a totally noobish (and also homosexual [sometimes]) tribe that was hyped too much.

Oh, and I voted for IKEA in every section of that poll, just for sh**s and giggles. /troll