WWII Predictions

l0rd i0n

Since the current war is not much of a contest with the "East/Side 1" winning, it could be fun to see what people think will happen in about ~8 months or whenever WWII begins.

Currently it seems HotRex iGouge ~MW~ will win the war against Ex CTT
Most likely a few remaining members will join the winning side as always.
HotRex will control the NE
iGouge NW
~MW~ SE
while ~@~ has quietly built themselves into a world power in the S/SW

It is known that leaders of ~MW~ and iGouge are not found of each other, but are they geographically able to war if HotRex isn't participating, will ~MW~ want full Southern Control and face ~@~ or HotRex and iGouge for Northern dominance?

Will any tribe falter and disband(Where?), a new tribe emerge like iGouge did?

Any predictions?

I currently see HotRex/~MW~ verse iGouge where ~@~ stays neutral(again) and just starts eating the loosing side.

Have fun.

DeletedUser

Just because we were enemies in a previous world, doesn't mean we couldn't work together. I don't hold grudges, nor would I allow something from another world, past or present, impact any decisions I would make as far as this world goes.

DeletedUser

Perhaps Igouge,HR and MW will merge and form two tribe which will be number 1 and number 2 tribe then they eat the rest of the world.
Just an opinion

l0rd i0n

Just because we were enemies in a previous world, doesn't mean we couldn't work together. I don't hold grudges, nor would I allow something from another world, past or present, impact any decisions I would make as far as this world goes.

I know this I have played/play with enemies from other worlds as we are friends.
I am just saying that is the most likely happening I see so far.

Atm it is most likely HR/~MW~ verse iGouge or verse ~@~

DeletedUser

but lord ion... you forget about option 3 - i internal everybody and we all play 10 mins each on my account to win the world solo

DeletedUser

naaah that aint possbiel

ur predictions are all wrong mate Hotrex MW Igouge? wth? Ex will win this world and each of these will just get rimmed :D

l0rd i0n

I believe we all forgot something,
1. The commonwealth is not leaving they are pretending they are all done playing.
2. Mass internal the commonwealth to make one enormous multi-played account for the commonwealth.
3. Commonwealth player and Ex merge to form the Western Commonwealth Divorce
4. Commonwealth/Ex win the world after everybody mass deletes.

DeletedUser103537

Clown's option everyone who posted before this post gives me there village. That will be the world war.

DeletedUser

we should rename the thread to "Last to post wins (The World!)"

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
en64

this is to show the likely map for ww2

all rim tribes against hotrex and ~mw~

DeletedUser1350

en64

this is to show the likely map for ww2

all rim tribes against hotrex and ~mw~

I'd say if all these tribes did come together and formed a "coalition" against the "alliance" it'd make the world very interesting again. Although I doubt anything like that would ever happen. Because all these tribes are preoccupied with their trivial problems like Ex ending their NAP with ~@~ because they want their old villas back from war. :icon_rolleyes: Which will probably never happen.

Sorry, I went off on a mini tangent. The likelihood of such a thing to occur is 0-none. The world is pretty much over. It's simply cleaning up time now. :lol:

DeletedUser107592

I'd say if all these tribes did come together and formed a "coalition" against the "alliance" it'd make the world very interesting again. Although I doubt anything like that would ever happen. Because all these tribes are preoccupied with their trivial problems like Ex ending their NAP with ~@~ because they want their old villas back from war. :icon_rolleyes: Which will probably never happen.

Sorry, I went off on a mini tangent. The likelihood of such a thing to occur is 0-none. The world is pretty much over. It's simply cleaning up time now. :lol:

the bold part is incorrect

LOVERLOVER

The world is red, but we are blue..

I sense death to all of you...