WWIII DIscussion Thread

DeletedUser

Excuse the pessimism..

It's all hypothetical :icon_wink:

When might WWIII happen?
How would it start?
What nations might be involved?
What short & long term effects might the war have?
Who would win? Would anybody win?

Is it already underway? :icon_eek:

Discuss.

DeletedUser

When might WWIII happen? - sometime
How would it start? - someone would attack someone else
What nations might be involved? - the entire world? :icon_eek:
What short & long term effects might the war have? - lots of people dead, lots of things to rebuild
Who would win? Would anybody win? - the cockroaches

DeletedUser

Who knows, with all the nukes that are gonna be launched, someone might grow wings..:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I would survive as human weaponry cannot kill an ascended being.

DeletedUser

Technology as common civilians know it is at a dangerous point right now. We haven't figured out a way to create colonies in space, but we have multiple ways to make Earth inhabitable.

If WWIII happens, we better hope space colonies are an option because Earth won't be.

DeletedUser

Technology as common civilians know it is at a dangerous point right now. We haven't figured out a way to create colonies in space, but we have multiple ways to make Earth inhabitable.

If WWIII happens, we better hope space colonies are an option because Earth won't be.

Moon colonies are really close. We just have to keep from wiping our planet out for another 20 or so years.

DeletedUser71940

Probably someone like Iran or N.Korea will end up triggering it somehow.

DeletedUser

Exactly agreed proto, don't know to much but I can tell you Korea, Iran, or another various Middle East country will start it.

DeletedUser

That and Iran is going to be having some political difficulties, I imagine.

DeletedUser

When might WWIII happen? - sometime
How would it start? - someone would attack someone else
What nations might be involved? - the entire world? :icon_eek:
What short & long term effects might the war have? - lots of people dead, lots of things to rebuild
Who would win? Would anybody win? - the cockroaches

This guy is my man. :icon_razz:
lol

DeletedUser

Kim Jong Il

Thats my guess. He always came off as being a bit trigger happy if you know what i mean.

North Korean "Nukes" are not Nukes. The technology of the actual bombs are not as devestating as thye are said to be. Il uses the "Nukes" to threaten China and South-Eastern Asian countries to give him food, because Norht Korea cannot make its own food well enough, so they use Blackmail ot get some. Its actually happened in the past, when Il needs food, he tests a "Nuke". And his "Nukes" could only reach South-Eastern countries, they could not reach Eurpoe or the US.

As for WWIII, all i can tell you is that it will be fought over fresh water. IMO.
Participants - It could be many combonations at this point.

DeletedUser

North Korean "Nukes" are not Nukes. The technology of the actual bombs are not as devestating as thye are said to be. Il uses the "Nukes" to threaten China and South-Eastern Asian countries to give him food, because Norht Korea cannot make its own food well enough, so they use Blackmail ot get some. Its actually happened in the past, when Il needs food, he tests a "Nuke". And his "Nukes" could only reach South-Eastern countries, they could not reach Eurpoe or the US.

As for WWIII, all i can tell you is that it will be fought over fresh water. IMO.
Participants - It could be many combonations at this point.

Really? Fresh water?

There is plenty of water in the world, most countries are just to poor or not technologically advanced enough to know how to treat the water to make it safe. I feel the next war will be over something more advanced. Possibly crude oil but most likely over gold. USA is in an almost eternal debt. About the only chance of saving them is WWIII breaking out, USA being on the winning side, and in the treaty having something that deals with their debt being cancelled out due to participation in the war.

DeletedUser

Really? Fresh water?

There is plenty of water in the world, most countries are just to poor or not technologically advanced enough to know how to treat the water to make it safe. I feel the next war will be over something more advanced. Possibly crude oil but most likely over gold. USA is in an almost eternal debt. About the only chance of saving them is WWIII breaking out, USA being on the winning side, and in the treaty having something that deals with their debt being cancelled out due to participation in the war.

Exactly. 3rd world countires have plenty of fresh water scattered around, they just cannot spread it out evenly. Therefore, i believe countires like Africa, and Southern South America will be gold mines, and probably will have battles in them, if there are even battles.

But yes i agree, gold is another possible item worth fighting for in the future.

DeletedUser

Really? Fresh water?

USA is to much of a nice guy to actualy be in the war, they may aid or try to stop it, but I doubt they will agressivley invade. For exapmle, Iraq or Afghanistan. Both countries we could overtake any minute we chose to IMO and they are both crucial countries that would aid us very much. Unfortunetly, we are to nice to invade.

DeletedUser

Exactly. 3rd world countires have plenty of fresh water scattered around, they just cannot spread it out evenly. Therefore, i believe countires like Africa, and Southern South America will be gold mines, and probably will have battles in them, if there are even battles.

But yes i agree, gold is another possible item worth fighting for in the future.

Countries like Africa will start WWIII? :icon_eek:

This guy is my man. :icon_razz:
lol

<3 :icon_redface:

Hiya doing, Thirsty? I thought you quit? :lol:

DeletedUser

<3 :icon_redface:

Hiya doing, Thirsty? I thought you quit? :lol:

Doing good, yourself? :)
Also, i was going to and i did it for a few hours i guess but then i had nothing to do(too addicted to the forum). So yeah, i failed at quitting.:icon_sad:

Not mentioning that there is a reason as to why i made that thread but i don't want to talk about it.:icon_cry:

Anyway, nice talking to ya.:axemen:

DeletedUser

Pretty good.

Glad to hear you din't quit. (Or couldn't quit. :lol:) I tried to once, but the forums brought me back. There is no way to every quit this game if you can't give up the forums.