X-box 360 Vs. PS3

Which one is better?

• X-box 360

Votes: 70 56.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 55 44.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Just curious, how much more better-er would the game Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2 be if it was made to blast out the PS3's full potential?

2 x better? 3, 4?

DeletedUser54064

PS3 has Uncharted2: Amoung Thieves, therefore we win.

360 has

Halo 3, Halo has probably the biggest fanbase a console game has, MW excluded.

Fable 2, Viva Pinata(I brought that :lol:), Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, all of GTA IV add ons - Lost and Damned, Liberty City episodes.

Crackdown(That game was beast, just not as much press as it deserved), Mass Effect

Just to name a few exclusives that have quite a mass of supporters, GOW, Fable, L4D, Mass Effect and Halo in particular.

If MW2 was a PS3 exclusive it probably would have had better GRAPHICS, that's all, I don't personally give a lemons ass about the graphics if the content has the capacity to back it up, seeing as there is plenty of content on MW2, I find Graphics not such an important concept as I would.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

360 has

Fable 2, Viva Pinata(I brought that :lol:), Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, all of GTA IV add ons - Lost and Damned, Liberty City episodes.

Crackdown(That game was beast, just not as much press as it deserved), Mass Effect

Just to name a few exclusives that have quite a mass of supporters, GOW, Fable, L4D, Mass Effect and Halo in particular.

If MW2 was a PS3 exclusive it probably would have had better GRAPHICS, that's all, I don't personally give a lemons ass about the graphics if the content has the capacity to back it up, seeing as there is plenty of content on MW2, I find Graphics not such an important concept as I would.

tch, you forgot about oblivion!

<-- wants mass effect 2

@xplicid, people keep repeating that theyre not using the ps3's full potential right now, but if thats the case, why not? its like buying a bike so you can walk beside it instead of riding it. not as much fun and a waste of money if your not gonna do it all out.

DeletedUser

360 has

all games that DIDNT win 2009 Game of the Year.

DeletedUser

2009 game of the year and competitions like that are garbage. half of the games i play on any system get terrible reviews. its all a matter of opinion.

DeletedUser54064

i think you better re-do you're research... Game of the Year 2009 was Uncharted2...

http://www.spike.com/event/vga2009/page/vote/category/34723

Considering those games were released prior to 2009 and already won/nominated for the awards in 2008 it would be almost impossible for them to win the 2009 ones, wouldn't you say?

:icon_neutral:

In any case, competitions such as that are just as or even more rigged than the Eurovision. Chances are all the PS3 fanboys went crazy and mass voted UC2, whereas the civilized populace has voted for other games that were available to the multi platforms, such as the Assassins Creed, which quite frankly :booty: on UC2.

DeletedUser

Just curious, how much more better-er would the game Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2 be if it was made to blast out the PS3's full potential?

2 x better? 3, 4?

The japanese FF13 does damn near the ps3s full potential, i have no clue how they will work it off on an xbox without it having horrible long crazy load times and lag.

DeletedUser

The japanese FF13 does damn near the ps3s full potential, i have no clue how they will work it off on an xbox without it having horrible long crazy load times and lag.

You know good and well KBS that the 360's load time isn't horrible and long :p
and what lag are you talking about? I've never had my console lag :p

DeletedUser

:icon_razz::icon_idea::icon_confused::icon_evil::icon_wink::icon_neutral::):heavycavalry::icon_redface:pS3 Suckers!!! X-box 360 is garbage!!!!!